Check your account email address ×

We are next

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member

I wouldn't put it past Trump to sign more gun restrictions if he's elected into a second term. Hearing he's eyeing up Binary triggers now after he already banned bump stocks.

19 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I wouldn't put it past Trump to sign more gun restrictions if he's elected into a second term. Hearing he's eyeing up Binary triggers now after he already banned bump stocks.

He's studied guns,  he knows more about them than anyone so he will do the right thing.  

Oh wait that was isis and windmills.  But I am sure he'll study up on the issue,  those city folks always make good choices when it comes to regulating guns.  

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

He's studied guns,  he knows more about them than anyone so he will do the right thing.  

Oh wait that was isis and windmills.  But I am sure he'll study up on the issue,  those city folks always make good choices when it comes to regulating guns.  

Clearly he's the most bestest public speaker as well along with all his other expertisms  

On 12/21/2019 at 7:36 PM, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Never gonna happen here.

Nope!  

On 12/21/2019 at 7:40 PM, Highmark said:

Not nationwide.

Hmmm.....you think large cities will try to implement this or, maybe some states?  I don’t see how states could.

On 12/21/2019 at 9:05 PM, ford_428cj said:

Will be civil war here ...

Wouldn’t it be so romantic?

11 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

One day in 1775 The British demanded we surrender all our Weapons, we shot them.

Actually, they shot us first. ”Shot heard ‘round the world.”

The next one will be much louder and will most likely trigger several unrests around the world.  Liberal fascism will take a beating.....along with their puny heads.

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Actually, they shot us first. ”Shot heard ‘round the world.”

The next one will be much louder and will most likely trigger several unrests around the world.  Liberal fascism will take a beating.....along with their puny heads.

Funny part is, where that happened is a liberal stronghold now. 

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nope!  

Hmmm.....you think large cities will try to implement this or, maybe some states?  I don’t see how states could.

Wouldn’t it be so romantic?

It will happen in some places and it will all depend on the SC.   They were banned once....if that can happen so can confiscation.   Look at bump stocks which was Trumps worst action of his presidency.

34 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Funny part is, where that happened is a liberal stronghold now. 

Let’s take it back!  Don’t allow granola or bottled water in and they’ll abandon it.

23 minutes ago, Highmark said:

It will happen in some places and it will all depend on the SC.   They were banned once....if that can happen so can confiscation.   Look at bump stocks which was Trumps worst action of his presidency.

I don’t see the SC allowing it.  Especially now.  I’m not overly concerned with little legislative moves to appease some idiots. Bump stocks are stupid anyway.  It’s this decades “bayonet lug ban”.  Trump won’t overstep in his second term either.

23 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

If the Government says you don't need a weapon, you need a weapon.

Amen.

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Let’s take it back!  Don’t allow granola or bottled water in and they’ll abandon it.

I don’t see the SC allowing it.  Especially now.  I’m not overly concerned with little legislative moves to appease some idiots. Bump stocks are stupid anyway.  It’s this decades “bayonet lug ban”.  Trump won’t overstep in his second term either.

Amen.

We should be able to have what LEO has.   Bump stocks aren't full auto but if the cops can have them so should we.   They are a civilian organization.

Just now, Highmark said:

We should be able to have what LEO has.   Bump stocks aren't full auto but if the cops can have them so should we.   They are a civilian organization.

Or, we can go the other way....cops shouldn't have full auto weapons either.  How our law enforcement has been able to arm themselves like some type of quasi military force is appalling to me.

But I do get your drift.  :bc: