Check your account email address ×

Poor cryin Bryan

Kev144

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Aha!  I see what you did there!  

Hey, any chance you know what kind of leds are in your sled?  I’m thinking about a swap.

But I heard on the internet it was unreliable!!!

The sled came with them but I think they are Moto LED.  They look something like this.  I can't complain about them at all.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.amazon.com/LED-POST-MOTOLED-Motorcycle-Headlight/dp/B01GM4PPKC&ved=2ahUKEwjLhc_C58XmAhVFBs0KHRKQC5wQFjAAegQIARAD&usg=AOvVaw1NaLP9AyFtq_UqPbOFms_T&cshid=1576899318959

I’d honestly say for Vince, that a more compliant, comfortable sled would work better.  I think a 900 4S would be a great sled for that type of riding.  Plenty of giddy-up when you hit the flipper plus, add the XRS shock package and it has some nice handling abilities.  

I think Doo is really on to something with this sled and I’d sure expect it’s performance to grow exponentially every year.  I give them credit for not throwing out some behemoth Turbo with ass loads of problems for the consumer to re-engineer for them.  They must not have some Chinese plumbing hardware trader from Home Depot at the helm.  

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, thewayout said:

4k it got a re-ring not a full on rebuild dude for like the 100th time :lol: it was still 115/113 psi compression. Low but not anywhere close to blown up.

i got 7800 bucks for that sled with 4k miles on it. Isnt that what new cats go for :lol:

:owned: 

Sold my 17 Assault with 4400 miles and a blown motor in 19 for 5500. :owned: 

11 hours ago, Anler said:

Vince is pricing up an xrs turbo right now. He's on the edge! They are dropping like flies!

He’ll love that sled, having owned previous 4 strokes.  Not the fastest 4 stroke, but imo, the best package for all around riding.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Sold my 17 Assault with 4400 miles and a blown motor in 19 for 5500. :owned: 

He’ll love that sled, having owned previous 4 strokes.  Not the fastest 4 stroke, but imo, the best package for all around riding.

I agree but old habits die hard. I really like that turbo also I just love this chassis so much. How many sleds are too many? :lol:

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

He prolly had one of them new fangled reliability kits put in around 1200 miles....like recommended.  :lol:

Whats up with your sled?

Aha!  I see what you did there!  

Hey, any chance you know what kind of leds are in your sled?  I’m thinking about a swap.

My sled? Runs perfect. 1,300 trouble free miles last season. Literally did nothing but put gas and oil in it and adjusted track tension. :bc: 

Mine doesn’t flame. 

Just now, bussman said:

My sled? Runs perfect. 1,300 trouble free miles last season. Literally did nothing but put gas and oil in it and adjusted track tension. :bc: 

Mine doesn’t flame. 

Oh, I thought this thread was about your sled being down.

My bad.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bussman said:

If Vince wanted a 4-stroke he’d get the best and fastest one in sledding which isn’t a SkiDoo. 

I could forward you the texts but I won't, just ask him. 

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

I agree but old habits die hard. I really like that turbo also I just love this chassis so much. How many sleds are too many? :lol:

I hear that.  If I didn’t get that 6000 dollar stick in my eye last winter, there might have already been 2 sleds in my barn this year.  That said, I built a bit of a Franken sled this year.  We’ll see how it goes.  :bc: 

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

If Vince does do it, cat will be no more by 22 as their most loyal customer gone!!!

Cats future at the hands of Textron will be unveiled in September....or not unveiled.  Either way, it will be decided.

Honestly and for true, I’m going with a 3 in 10 chance it’s over or, they’ll amount to nothing more than a boutique, special order brand.

Whew....I so hope that doesn’t happen.

32 minutes ago, Anler said:

Looks like a dealer demo, it has studs and trail passes on it. 

Probably giving him a sweet deal if it is.  

What's the hold up? Seeing how long it will take to get the orange and silver changed to green and black, so it's not as hard of a pill to swallow for him ? :lol: :lmao:

2 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Probably giving him a sweet deal if it is.  

What's the hold up? Seeing how long it will take to get the orange and silver changed to green and black, so it's not as hard of a pill to swallow for him ? :lol: :lmao:

He’d never look back.  Although some of those spring deals on the cats are pretty amazeballs.  But at the end of the day, I’ve missed enough riding time due to sled problems.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He’d never look back.  Although some of those spring deals on the cats are pretty amazeballs.  But at the end of the day, I’ve missed enough riding time due to sled problems.

Oh they're great deals for sure. But you get what you pay for. I'd rather pay a little more, and spend more time riding my Doo than have my cheaper Cat, at the Cat dealer getting fixed :bc:

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS