Check your account email address ×

Brennan being investigated by Durham

jtssrx

Brennen was defended by every bootlicking cop lover here until they decided he worked against Trump

No different than Comey or Clapper

I want them all to die a slow death..

This is just like you bootlicking fucks defending Bill Barr now

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

Brennen was defended by every bootlicking cop lover here until they decided he worked against Trump

No different than Comey or Clapper

I want them all to die a slow death..

This is just like you bootlicking fucks defending Bill Barr now

So who holds the bad guys accountable and actually arrests, tries, and sentences them in your world? 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, Pete said:

Hey pouts.. ben is hoping officials die.. what say you?

He has never made that a secret or pretended to be something he isn't...you start multiple crying threads daily and then say you're fishing and calling others emotional...anything else Dopo? 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

He has never made that a secret or pretended to be something he isn't...you start multiple crying threads daily and then say you're fishing and calling others emotional...anything else Dopo? 

your a piece of shit how about that

Now

GFY

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, Pete said:

Hey pouts.. ben is hoping officials die.. what say you?

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

1 minute ago, Pete said:

your a piece of shit how about that

Now

GFY

You asked me a question lonely Pete...sorry the answer bothers you so much. A little early in the morning for you to be so emotional and angry. 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You asked me a question lonely Pete...sorry the answer bothers you so much. A little early in the morning for you to be so emotional and angry. 

dude you are a fraud plain and simple.. you call ME out for saying I hope she drops dead yet ben says something even worse and you got nothing to say about it?

That's why you are a fucking douche bag

Now get back to painting

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bussman said:

So who holds the bad guys accountable and actually arrests, tries, and sentences them in your world? 

Only Ben gets to decide.  Haven’t you heard, he’s also a consitutional law expert and he’s color blind.  Only colors he sees are black and white.  I have zero time for such stupidity, regardless of how much spittle comes out of his mouth.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Only Ben gets to decide.  Haven’t you heard, he’s also a consitutional law expert and he’s color blind.  Only colors he sees are black and white.  I have zero time for such stupidity, regardless of how much spittle comes out of his mouth.

Kill yourself you mindless partisan piece of shit

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

Of course not. So who then? 

Since we know for a fact that powerful men , high profile bad guys.....are virtually never held to account , I'd say the answer is nobody.

They'll die with smiles on their faces and enjoy the same eternal blackness as you and I will.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Since we know for a fact that powerful men , high profile bad guys.....are virtually never held to account , I'd say the answer is nobody.

They'll die with smiles on their faces and enjoy the same eternal blackness as you and I will.

So why get outraged if everything is already predetermined? 

8 minutes ago, bussman said:

So why get outraged if everything is already predetermined? 

Nothing is predetermined , that's your game. I'm programmed to be outraged by corruption, deceit and repugnant behaviour. I didnt choose to be wired this way. I'm also programmed to side with the little guy or the underdog....its a generically ordained losers hand and my own cross to carry

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nothing is predetermined , that's your game. I'm programmed to be outraged by corruption, deceit and repugnant behaviour. I didnt choose to be wired this way. I'm also programmed to side with the little guy or the underdog....its a generically ordained losers hand and my own cross to carry

You said the evil always wins, that is predetermined to me. I disagree with that too though. What I don’t understand is what you described yourself as is in essence what following Christ is all about but you don’t believe in it’s existence. You know we’ve been lied to and conditioned to believe he doesn’t exist right? And in an intentionally ironic way organized religion hides the real truth most. 

10 minutes ago, bussman said:

You said the evil always wins, that is predetermined to me. I disagree with that too though. What I don’t understand is what you described yourself as is in essence what following Christ is all about but you don’t believe in it’s existence. You know we’ve been lied to and conditioned to believe he doesn’t exist right? And in an intentionally ironic way organized religion hides the real truth most. 

I never said evil wins.....or at least i didnt intend that. Under our current corrupt system wrong doing is not held to account if you are rich and powerful.

It has not always been this way and we will evolve past this.