Check your account email address ×

Brennan being investigated by Durham

jtssrx

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have just come to examine the issue in a more existential manner. I'm thinking about how the world will look for my great great grandkids.

No doubt there are well intentioned people attempting to use the tools they have to protect us.

My issue is how powerful those tools are and how easily they can be turned on us as we strip oversight and relinquish resistance to them.

It all comes down to how much we are willing to sacrifice in an effort to stay safe from any threat.

I think it's better to be free than have the illusion of safety.

I would be good with what you suggest.  Can we restrict Muslim immigration and bring back the death penalty though?  :lol:  :bc: 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They are arms of the govt. Private firms do not have the ability to restrict our rights and assimilate us into a full blown police state. The government does and is seeking to do so.

From the circumstantial evidence I’ve been looking at there seems to be blurred lines with people navigating both the private and public sector in this. So basically private firms “unofficially” are fucking with our rights. Think telecoms and social media. People in the SES seem most involved. It’s fucking disgusting. We need a total reset, history and the age of our republic prove it. 

1 minute ago, bussman said:

From the circumstantial evidence I’ve been looking at there seems to be blurred lines with people navigating both the private and public sector in this. So basically private firms “unofficially” are fucking with our rights. Think telecoms and social media. People in the SES seem most involved. It’s fucking disgusting. We need a total reset, history and the age of our republic prove it. 

Heard a pretty good panel discussion last night regarding the FISA court.  Many are calling bullshit on the judge issuing these rebukes to the FBI....like what the fuck took so long?!  Like they know the existence of this arm of the government is under severe scrutiny and the only reason they’ve gone public in the last week, twice now, is to cover their own asses.  Interesting times for sure.

Oh, I think the argument for he FISA court being “a thing” is done.  Total fraud arm of the IC.  Out of the 1000’s of submitted cases to subvert a citizens rights, only like six were denied?

Yuh...sounds as legit as the 9th.  Even worse!

10 minutes ago, bussman said:

Bill Barr went to work for Verizon in the 90s and oversaw them relinquishing any resistance at all to warrantless searches of private info 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Bill Barr went to work for Verizon in the 90s and oversaw them relinquishing any resistance at all to warrantless searches of private info 

That’s the shit I’m talking about. 

Head of DARPA just resigned and is now going into the “private” sector. This is bullshit. 

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

I have just come to examine the issue in a more existential manner. I'm thinking about how the world will look for my great great grandkids.

No doubt there are well intentioned people attempting to use the tools they have to protect us.

My issue is how powerful those tools are and how easily they can be turned on us as we strip oversight and relinquish resistance to them.

It all comes down to how much we are willing to sacrifice in an effort to stay safe from any threat.

I think it's better to be free than have the illusion of safety.

Good post...........................for a change. :bf:

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Sorry Gary....I just dot gave the energy most times and common sense falls on def ears here

Quite the opposite.

When you argue like this, I am willing have a full blown argument. Stick to facts, poke and prod, but please man... make a New Year resolution to not overflowing the suicide prevention lines.

13 minutes ago, Snake said:

Quite the opposite.

When you argue like this, I am willing have a full blown argument. Stick to facts, poke and prod, but please man... make a New Year resolution to not overflowing the suicide prevention lines.

I think I need to be better here. I think its lost that I actually like all of you. I'll work on it

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think I need to be better here. I think its lost that I actually like all of you. I'll work on it

Posts like this make me angry!

20 minutes ago, Snake said:

Quite the opposite.

Fuck off!

Brennen, shmennen. All fuckery. 

Clinton Benghazi...…………………..NOTHING!

Clinton foundation...……………….Nothing!!

Lynch on the plane…………………….Nothing!!!!!!

Comey…………………………...nothing!!

Clinton e-mails---------------nothing!!

Stroczk…………………………..nothing!!!

Page...………………………….nothing!!

All bullshit!!! I don't think we'll ever see Comey and Clinton charged. 

It's that fuck Lynch that I also wanna' see indicted.  

I believe I hate powerful, aggressive women. I like Nana-Like, quiet, bread-baking nice ladies.

These fukkers like Clinton, Pelosi, Lynch, Kamala, Liz ( screamin' eagle ) Warren, make me sick. 

I would say they can suck my yuuge Johnson, but I would rather rub some of my fresh, hot steaming, garlic-onion combo-shit in their faces. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I believe I hate powerful, aggressive women. I like Nana-Like, quiet, bread-baking nice ladies.

These fukkers like Clinton, Pelosi, Lynch, Kamala, Liz ( screamin' eagle ) Warren, make me sick. 

I would say they can suck my yuuge Johnson, but I would rather rub some of my fresh, hot steaming, garlic-onion combo-shit in their faces. 

Shut the fuck up

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

With Ben it helps to read his post like he has an advanced case of tourettes syndrome. Once you strip away the automated response every once in a while he has a point.

It's like trying to decipher a Tool Kit post.... just substitute 'Trumptard' with 'kill yourself'.

He does make a lot of points but more often than not I have neither the time nor inclination to learn Navajo Code Talking to figure it out.

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

It's like trying to decipher a Tool Kit post.... just substitute 'Trumptard' with 'kill yourself'.

He does make a lot of points but more often than not I have neither the time nor inclination to learn Navajo Code Talking to figure it out.

Yes his Indian name is "Runs with Scissors"

• Haha 2