Check your account email address ×

GM workers angry, some in tears, as the final vehicles roll off the line in Oshawa

irv

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It’s important Enough to you that you spend hours looking for my posts. You are the same as Momo. Suck it triggered little bitch. :taunt:

Your post count vs mine says otherwise, pussy ass cuck bitch 

14 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

The union doesn't have anything to do with what I do with my money, and how I am going about with my retirement you fucking idiot.

You're noting but a fraud and a complete failure.  You talk a big game but have no balls what so ever.  You're to scared to post where you live or any pictures of your house, but you sure do talk a lot of shit.  Proof right there that you're a failure and a fraud 

Oh and a massive pussy as well 

You gonna swing by and pay him a visit?:lol:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Your post count vs mine says otherwise, pussy ass cuck bitch 

Post count??? Your reaction count is what I’m laughing at. You hang out all day hoping for a post of mine to react to. It’s hilarious.  Now you want to know where I live?  Careful, that’s when stalker Dave started to really lose his shit. I don’t remember saying much to you at all. But here you are stalking my posts. Weird. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Post count??? Your reaction count is what I’m laughing at. You hang out all day hoping for a post of mine to react to. It’s hilarious.  Now you want to know where I live?  Careful, that’s when stalker Dave started to really lose his shit. I don’t remember saying much to you at all. But here you are stalking my posts. Weird. 

Frank wrote this song especially for you.  

Pay special close attention to the last line. 

44 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Frank wrote this song especially for you.  

Pay special close attention to the last line. 

Really??? A song for me?  Wow! Someone else I know nothing about that takes a special interest in me. Weird. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Bahaha.. you are so pathetic.. what a loser and a fraud..

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Complete and total fraud and pathetic loser. 

It's really quite funny,..his employment is based of his dad making a kid, his wife makes more money than him and tells him what, where, and how to do everything, just like big brother and daddy..Hence the Dunning Krugers...lol..

I mean I'm no baller or anything, far from it..but at least I can hang my hat on having some pride knowing I worked hard for what I have all on my own..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

It's really quite funny,..his employment is based of his dad making a kid, his wife makes more money than him and tells him what, where, and how to do everything, just like big brother and daddy..Hence the Dunning Krugers...lol..

I mean I'm no baller or anything, far from it..but at least I can hang my hat on having some pride knowing I worked hard for what I have all on my own..

1646564835_tenor.gif.cf(11).gif.48574596e931a3ef384aa11c4084efe2.gif

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Barb is a bawler, not a baller.

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Bahaha.. you are so pathetic.. what a loser and a fraud..

15 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Complete and total fraud and pathetic loser. 

15 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

The two momo wannabees unite.

I didn't know my wife made more money than me. Awesome news.  

"My employment is based on my dad making a kid":lol:.   Your so triggered you don't even make sense.  You just desperately make up lies trying to land a feeble punch.  I don't recall you being such a blatant liar before you became a Trumpster.  I guess he made lying great instead of Merca 

15 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Barb is a bawler, not a baller.

Sure Pontoon boy.  Snow should be melted enough for you to clean your dog's shit off the fake grass in your backyard. Better get out to the postage stamp size lot in near Toronto.  "8th worse place to live in Canada":lol2: 

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The two momo wannabees unite.

I didn't know my wife made more money than me. Awesome news.  

"My employment is based on my dad making a kid":lol:.   Your so triggered you don't even make sense.  You just desperately make up lies trying to land a feeble punch.  I don't recall you being such a blatant liar before you became a Trumpster.  I guess he made lying great instead of Merca 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Sure Pontoon boy.  Snow should be melted enough for you to clean your dog's shit off the fake grass in your backyard. Better get out to the postage stamp size lot in near Toronto.  "8th worse place to live in Canada":lol2: 

Barb triggered and in full defense mode..How pathetic..What a loser in life.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Barb triggered and in full defense mode..How pathetic..What a loser in life.

LOL.  You stayed up all night being triggered by a months worth of my posts trying to mimic Momo.  That's pathetic. 

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Bawler not baller.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

LOL.  You stayed up all night being triggered by a months worth of my posts trying to mimic Momo.  That's pathetic. 

Let me know when I start a thread about you and complain to the site owners and we can talk about triggered..:roundhouse:

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Where do you live??

Oh that's right, you're a pussy

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Let me know when I start a thread about you and complain to the site owners and we can talk about triggered..:roundhouse:

I didn’t complain. I was asking whether the ratings had any affect.  If a negative rating eventually got a person banned, I could see a Pussy Ass Bitch like you losing sleep. 
But it’s only a Pussy Ass Bitch counter. You and skidooski were leading that pack for a while but Momo Beavis and SVD took  over.  

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I didn’t complain. I was asking whether the ratings had any affect.  If a negative rating eventually got a person banned, I could see a Pussy Ass Bitch like you losing sleep. 
But it’s only a Pussy Ass Bitch counter. You and skidooski were leading that pack for a while but Momo Beavis and SVD took  over.  

Whatever is less then pathetic, that’s you toots!

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Now your wife is better than any other members wives too?

Yup...gonna need you to post that pic and whatever resume comes with it.

I won't wait though.....it's ok...we know we can all take your word for it.

:lol: 

Probably not better than all the wives on here but she is awesome. 

I can only go by the amount of disrespect many on here show for women. Limp1 and skidooski had some real winners for ex’s according to them. Not that they deserved better. 

The shit talk and multiple divorces can only lead me to conclude some attract poor quality women. It comes as no surprise. 

Edited by revkevsdi