Check your account email address ×

Why tell this lie Greta??

jtssrx

Over a period of time, we may see action on the population issue. As resources become more scarce, nations will begin fighting for water and food. 

I think if it was up to me, I would forego a temporary financial gain and let the Chines economy crash. 

Since the USA has dumped BILLIONS OF DOLLARS into that bastid country, they have gone gung-ho militarily. 

Watch YOUTUBE to see how the bastid soldiers march in unison, by the thousands. CHINESE SOLDIERS MARCHING TO DAFT PUNK, go watch it. 

Fukkin chinks, I'm tellin' ya', they ain't no good. 

53 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Except its not a lie.  She didn't get a seat until 4 hours into here journey.  

The train companys different

But German railway company Deutsche Bahn struck back. It suggested Thunberg may not have spent the whole time sitting on the floor as she alleged and instead chose to neglect her booked first class seating for the sake of a photo opportunity.

The railway company wrote in a statement to the media Thunberg had a seat in first class between Kassel and Hamburg and other members of her team were already sitting there and enjoying its lush comforts from Frankfurt onwards.

Later on Sunday, Deutsche Bahn tweeted twice more in regard to Thunberg’s train travels through Germany.

In the first tweet, the company thanks the teenager for supporting Deutsche Bahn’s battle against climate change and pointed out the train she used had been running 100 percent on eco-friendly electricity.

In the second tweet, however, Deutsche Bahn suggested Thunberg hadn’t spent the entire train ride sitting on the floor.

The company pointed out to the teenager, “it would have been even nicer if you had also reported how friendly and competently our team served you at your seat in first class.”

The 16-year-old Swedish activist later sought to draw a line under the matter by acknowledging she eventually got a seat and that overcrowded trains are actually quite a good thing after all because it means less cars on the road.

Thunberg’s backdown was the second time in less than 24-hours she had apologized for an intemperate use of speech.

Earlier in the day she apologized for saying politicians should be put “against the wall” after critics took it to mean that she was advocating violence.

The 16-year-old Swede made the comment in a speech to young activists in the Italian city of Turin on Friday. She blamed the subsequent backlash on her meaning being lost in translation.

“That’s what happens when you improvise speeches in a second language. But of course I apologise if anyone misunderstood this,” Thunberg wrote on Twitter.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The train companys different

But German railway company Deutsche Bahn struck back. It suggested Thunberg may not have spent the whole time sitting on the floor as she alleged and instead chose to neglect her booked first class seating for the sake of a photo opportunity.

The railway company wrote in a statement to the media Thunberg had a seat in first class between Kassel and Hamburg and other members of her team were already sitting there and enjoying its lush comforts from Frankfurt onwards.

Later on Sunday, Deutsche Bahn tweeted twice more in regard to Thunberg’s train travels through Germany.

In the first tweet, the company thanks the teenager for supporting Deutsche Bahn’s battle against climate change and pointed out the train she used had been running 100 percent on eco-friendly electricity.

In the second tweet, however, Deutsche Bahn suggested Thunberg hadn’t spent the entire train ride sitting on the floor.

The company pointed out to the teenager, “it would have been even nicer if you had also reported how friendly and competently our team served you at your seat in first class.”

The 16-year-old Swedish activist later sought to draw a line under the matter by acknowledging she eventually got a seat and that overcrowded trains are actually quite a good thing after all because it means less cars on the road.

Thunberg’s backdown was the second time in less than 24-hours she had apologized for an intemperate use of speech.

Earlier in the day she apologized for saying politicians should be put “against the wall” after critics took it to mean that she was advocating violence.

The 16-year-old Swede made the comment in a speech to young activists in the Italian city of Turin on Friday. She blamed the subsequent backlash on her meaning being lost in translation.

“That’s what happens when you improvise speeches in a second language. But of course I apologise if anyone misunderstood this,” Thunberg wrote on Twitter.

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Over a period of time, we may see action on the population issue. As resources become more scarce, nations will begin fighting for water and food. 

I think if it was up to me, I would forego a temporary financial gain and let the Chines economy crash. 

Since the USA has dumped BILLIONS OF DOLLARS into that bastid country, they have gone gung-ho militarily. 

Watch YOUTUBE to see how the bastid soldiers march in unison, by the thousands. CHINESE SOLDIERS MARCHING TO DAFT PUNK, go watch it. 

We were the lone superpower for awhile there ... then the liberals fucked it all up.

37 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Why doesn't the stupid little brat go to China & India & preach to them - there the ones polluting everything.

greta7.jpeg

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

nope, and like fools we pump up their economy. All to save a couple bucks.

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

She’s a liar and you’re a sheep. She chose to sit on the floor. Now fuck off

she’s a dumb cunt as well

Relax JT,  You've made some real progress.  Just a few months ago you'd have believed she  was never even on the train....

greta_train.jpg

Edited by XC.Morrison