Check your account email address ×

Getting rid of ineligible voters. Finally.

11 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Same thing going on in Michigan. Time to clean up this BS.

Been going on for a couple years!  Bizarre that it would be out of state organization fighting the city of Detroit to clean up their act. 

C7F44676-9E68-494F-92A4-3F80B2C6669A.jpeg

what about all the dead that seem to get resurrected in time to vote?  with the computer recording we all have in place today its got to be much easier to update these stats.

ANY politician that fights against voter ID being manditory is a no good traitor imo and should be outed as such.  to me that should stand in any country.  

They just made some arrests in a CHINESE BABY BIRTHING RING.

They would coach Chinese woman who were pregnant how to get visas to come to America. Once here they would get them ss cards, etc. 

The women would then have the kid here, which made it a citizen. One of the kids cost over one million dollars in medical costs, which was paid by tax payers, because the mother claimed INDIGENCY!!!!

I hope Trump gets in for another four, and starts EXECUTING criminals. 

1 minute ago, old indy said:

what about all the dead that seem to get resurrected in time to vote?  with the computer recording we all have in place today its got to be much easier to update these stats.

ANY politician that fights against voter ID being manditory is a no good traitor imo and should be outed as such.  to me that should stand in any country.  

The dems are behind all this bullshit. If this shit doesn't end, we are gonna see a civil war in America. 

11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The dems are behind all this bullshit. If this shit doesn't end, we are gonna see a civil war in America. 

The only war you'll see is the nightly sword fight that happens in your mouth behind Sandys!!!

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The only war you'll see is the nightly sword fight that happens in your mouth behind Sandys!!!

Hey faggot, I bet I fucked more broads than you have, you goofy-looking, pencil-armed bitch. 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You sucked more dicks , that's for sure

I'll take the GDT anytime you want, you goofy-fuck. Will you take it also? I'm willing to bet you've stroked a few Johnsons in your day. 

• 4 weeks later...

More on this issue:

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/politics/2020/01/13/judge-contempt-court-order-wisconsin-voter-rolls-case/2804070001/?fbclid=IwAR34-E9Lw6jIsLnmZlYOINs6YKCwQMiR5DBYyNPBpMEIh23DuxGoiH5ne50

PORT WASHINGTON - An Ozaukee County judge found the state Elections Commission and three of its members in contempt of court Monday, saying they had flouted his December order to remove thousands of people from Wisconsin's voter rolls. 

"I can’t be any clearer than this," Judge Paul Malloy said. "They need to follow my order."

He said the commission must pay $50 a day until it starts taking people off the rolls. In addition, he's charging the three Democrats on the commission who have fought taking people off the rolls — Ann Jacobs, Julie Glancey and Mark Thomsen — $250 a day each.   

Attorneys for the state Elections Commission argued no one should be fined because they have appealed Malloy's original decision and are awaiting rulings from higher courts. Those who brought the lawsuit over the voter rolls contended the commission was willfully violating Malloy's initial decision. 

At issue is the voting status of more than 200,000 people in one of the most politically prized states in the 2020 presidential election. Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton in 2016 by fewer than 23,000 votes, becoming the first Republican to take the state's electoral votes since 1984.  

If voters are removed from the rolls, they can re-register to vote online, at their clerk's offices or at the polls on election day.

The commission, which consists of three Democrats and three Republicans, is to meet Tuesday to decide whether to begin removing people from the rolls. The process takes about three days.

Election season is fast approaching. There is a Feb. 18 primary for local offices, state Supreme Court and a vacant congressional seat in northern Wisconsin. Some absentee ballots have already been mailed to voters, potentially complicating any effort to take people off the voter rolls. 

Dozens of people, many with tape over their mouths, held a rally outside the courthouse before the hearing. Rev. Greg Lewis, president of Souls to the Polls, said he worried the legal fight would lead to so much confusion that some people would give up on trying to vote. 

"This is not checkers. It's chess, and the people who re doing this understand that the frustration will cause a lot of people not to even want to vote," he said.

Rev. Greg Lewis, president of Souls to the Polls, leads a protest outside of the Ozaukee County courthouse Monday, Jan. 13, 2020, over the ordered removal of voters from the rolls.

Rev. Greg Lewis, president of Souls to the Polls, leads a protest outside of the Ozaukee County courthouse Monday, Jan. 13, 2020, over the ordered removal of voters from the rolls. (Photo: Patrick Marley / Milwaukee Journal Sentinel)

The Wisconsin Elections Commission in October notified more than 230,000 people it believed they may have moved and asked them to update their voter registrations or confirm they were at the same address. It planned to remove them from the rolls in 2021 if they didn't act. 

Three voters represented by the conservative Wisconsin Institute for Law & Liberty sued, arguing the state had to remove them from the rolls much faster. Malloy agreed and ordered the voters purged from the rolls. 

The commission has deadlocked on whether to take people off the rolls as it pursues its appeal. Their inability to take action prompted the move to find the commission in contempt of court. 

With Monday's decision, Malloy found the three Democrats on the commission in contempt of court because they had not agreed to take people off the rolls, as the Republican commissioners sought at two meetings last month.

Robert Spindell, a Republican on the commission, said he would try to work with Democrats to decide how many voters to target for removal and how to notify them that they were being taken off the rolls. 

"I am pleased with the decision and I hope all six of us on the Elections Commission follow the law and follow the judge’s order. I know at least three of us will," said Spindell.

Spindell wasn't on the commission when it made its decisions about how to handle the voter rolls. He encouraged WILL to file its lawsuit over the rolls before he was appointed to the commission by state Senate Majority Leader Scott Fitzgerald. R-Juneau.

RELATED: A judge ordered the state to purge more than 200,000 voters from the rolls. What should I do if I'm one of them?

WILL's president, Rick Esenberg, said he hoped Monday's order would prompt the commission to take people off the rolls. 

“Court orders are not, and have never been, optional. It our hope that today’s decision will cause the Wisconsin Elections Commission to finally follow state law," he said in a 

At Monday's hearing, Assistant Attorney General Karla Keckhaver argued the commission should not be found in contempt while it seeks review of Malloy's decision.

She noted his initial order did not include a deadline for when the commission was to act. Malloy acknowledged that but said he had been clear that the commission was to act "forthwith."

The judge expressed frustration with Thomson, one of the Democratic members of the commission, for comments he has made about the case. After a recent meeting, Thomsen told reporters Malloy's initial order was one person's interpretation of state law. 

"It isn’t smart for people who aren’t following the court’s order to make public comments or go on radio shows where the judge might see them," Malloy said. "I found the conduct disrespectful. … To say this is one person’s opinion is not accurate. It is one person’s opinion, but the person is a judge, trained, taken an oath to follow the law and I don’t think any of the lawyers here think I haven’t done my share of work on the case."

Number of affected voters unknown

Elections officials sent the letters based on information compiled by the Electronic Registration Information Center, or ERIC, a coalition of 28 states that tries to keep voter rolls as accurate as possible. ERIC checks post office and Division of Motor Vehicle records to identify people it believes have moved, but in some cases flags people who have not changed addresses. 

Unclear is exactly how many voters could be taken off the rolls. 

The commission sent letters to about 232,500 voters. But election officials have said tens of thousands of those voters are believed to have moved within the same municipality.

State law provides for removing people from the rolls if they move from one community to another, but not if they move within that community. Elections officials are supposed to change people's addresses on voter records if they move within the same municipality, but that duty typically falls to local clerks rather than the state commission. 

Malloy has given the commission leeway on dealing with that issue.

WILL brought its lawsuit on behalf of three voters from suburban Milwaukee — Frederick Luehrs III, David Opitz and Timothy Zignego. Opitz is a former state lawmaker and former chairman of the state Republican Party. Zignego runs a road construction company and is a frequent donor to GOP candidates. Luehrs is a maintenance manager who has not made political donations in Wisconsin, according to state and federal campaign finance records.

Democratic Attorney General Josh Kaul has appealed the case to the District 4 Court of Appeals in Madison. WILL has asked the Supreme Court to take the case without letting the appeals court weigh in.

Justice Daniel Kelly, a conservative who is on the ballot this spring, has stepped aside from making any decisions on the case. That leaves a 4-2 conservative majority on the court to decide whether to take the case. 

In an interview last week, Kelly said he wasn't participating in anything related to the case to avoid the appearance of a conflict of interest.

"I just I think it would be appropriate for me to be standing in judgment of a case that could potentially affect who might be voting for me," he said.

In addition to the lawsuit in state court, there is one in federal court brought by the liberal League of Women Voters, which wants to keep people on the rolls. The voters who brought the state lawsuit and Republican lawmakers have asked to intervene in the federal case so they can argue the matter should be left to state courts. 

On 12/16/2019 at 12:14 PM, Polaris 550 said:

I'll take the GDT anytime you want, you goofy-fuck. Will you take it also? I'm willing to bet you've stroked a few Johnsons in your day. 

On 12/16/2019 at 12:20 PM, f7ben said:

Poor welching znutty.....everyone knows hes a broke ass twink giving handys behind sandys

Bahahaha! :lol2: