Check your account email address ×

Polaris The Way Out

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You say you don't love him but, I bet your wall is loaded with his posters.  Admit it, you've got a signed frying pan brimmed Monster hat!  :lol2:

No stupid, that's your idol, you would have his baby if you could. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Holy fuck!  I forgot about that!  "I've got me some heavy clutch mods this year!!!!!'  

Damn @Anler  Today is the day to grab a box of swiss rolls and lock your door.  Just sit there and reflect for a while.  :lol: 

:snack:

:lmao:

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Renze replaced the clip at no charge. I bought some oil and flipped the guy $20. Good people in there. 

That's the dealer right off the trail near Wetmore? , or somewhere near there correct? 

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

:snack:

:lmao:

That's the dealer right off the trail near Wetmore? , or somewhere near there correct? 

Yep, right around the corner from the Holiday gas station. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yep, right around the corner from the Holiday gas station. 

Use to be called something else if I remember correctly ? And they use to just be a Cat Polaris dealer. Yea good people for sure.  They helped bail out Cat guys I rode with before SEVERAL TIMES. 

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Use to be called something else if I remember correctly ? And they use to just be a Cat Polaris dealer. Yea good people for sure.  They helped bail out Cat guys I rode with before SEVERAL TIMES. 

They have polaris and skidoo in there and yeah I cant remember what they were before. They have lots of clothing helmets and gear there as well as complete selection of oil. I havent been in there for several years but kinda glad I did if I am ever in that area again and need something. 

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

They have polaris and skidoo in there and yeah I cant remember what they were before. They have lots of clothing helmets and gear there as well as complete selection of oil. I havent been in there for several years but kinda glad I did if I am ever in that area again and need something. 

Stayed right by there at Alger Falls many times. 

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yoopers are just the best. We had a frozen shock on a skidoo (it was like -20) and the hotel manager let us put it in his heated garage at home for the night, the next day it was fine.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

When something goes wrong with your sled and all you can think about is the shit you are about to take for it on your sled forums.  :lol: 

Image result for worried look gif"

You talk a lot of shit for a guy who rides 300 miles a year at a top speed of 60. :lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

When something goes wrong with your sled and all you can think about is the shit you are about to take for it on your sled forums.  :lol: 

Image result for worried look gif"

You know Analreceiver has been sick to his stomach for the past couple of days about this because he knew he was going to catch major shit for it :lol: :lmao:

Just now, GGNHL said:

You talk a lot of shit for a guy who rides 300 miles a year at a top speed of 60. :lol:

You're god damn right I do!  

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You know Analreceiver has been sick to his stomach for the past couple of days about this because he knew he was going to catch major shit for it :lol: :lmao:

Meh...we've all been there and, if we haven't, we haven't ridden long enough.  Sooner or later...your shit, regardless of brand, is going to go down in a bad spot.

10 minutes ago, bussman said:

So in the end Analer and Vince lined them up, Analer was so fat he blew clutch parts everywhere, lost the race, got towed home by the winning sled then got roasted here. 

:bc: 

Crazy how the new cat 800 competes really well in the 850 hypersled class?

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Meh...we've all been there and, if we haven't, we haven't ridden long enough.  Sooner or later...your shit, regardless of brand, is going to go down in a bad spot.

Yea. But he was bragging about some hit clutch set up he had for it.  

I bet it got REAL HOT :lmao:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

800 cat is more a 600 class sled tbh

265146211_tenor.gif.cf(13).gif.a29988092fb7ce5b54ae7ea1dc28464b.gif