Check your account email address ×

51 violations and 9 false statements

John Solomon has been on top of this the whole time. 

Barr and Durham already issued statements they don't agree that spying was predicated.  Durham has a wider scope than Horowitz did (only the DOJ and FBI).

Enough talk, time for people to go to jail who misled the FISA court and pushed political information as intelligence.

https://johnsolomonreports.com/just-how-bad-was-the-fbis-russia-fisa-51-violations-and-9-false-statements/

To understand just how shoddy the FBI’s work was in securing a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant targeting the Trump campaign, you only need to read an obscure attachment to Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s report.

Appendix 1 identifies the total violations by the FBI of the so-called Woods Procedures, the process by which the bureau verifies information and assures the FISA court its evidence is true.

The Appendix identifies a total of 51 Woods procedure violations from the FISA application the FBI submitted to the court authorizing surveillance of former Trump campaign aide Carter Page starting in October 2016.

A whopping nine of those violations fell into the category called: “Supporting document shows that the factual assertion is
inaccurate.”

For those who don’t speak IG parlance, it means the FBI made nine false assertions to the FISA court. In short, what the bureau said was contradicted by the evidence in its official file.

To put that in perspective, former Trump aides Mike Flynn and George Papadopoulos were convicted of making single false statements to the bureau. One went to jail already, and the other awaits sentencing.

The FBI made nine false statements to the court.

And the appendix shows the FBI made another nine factual assertions that did not match the supporting evidence in the file. In another words, the bureau was misleading on nine other occasions.

The vast majority of remaining Woods violations — 33 in total — involved failing to provide any evidence in the Woods procedure backing up assertion in the FISA warrant application.

That’s serious too since the sole purpose of the Wood procedures is to ensure all evidence cited in a FISA application is documented as accurate and reliable so it can be trusted by the courts.

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Equate this to if a citizen lies to the FBI or congress.   :pc:

To put that in perspective, former Trump aides Mike Flynn and George Papadopoulos were convicted of making single false statements to the bureau. One went to jail already, and the other awaits sentencing.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Anler said:

Lets be honest none of you faggots care if we have been lied to or spied on, you only care when a republican has been wronged. More specifically, Trump

:lol:Easy 550Ben.  

36 minutes ago, Anler said:

Lets be honest none of you faggots care if we have been lied to or spied on, you only care when a republican has been wronged. More specifically, Trump

100% accurate

44 minutes ago, Anler said:

It is not so much the spying as it is using the levers of the office against political rivals. Everything they are accusing Trump of falsely in impeachment the Obama administration did right here. Let's say for argument sake the FBI had something to go on for the first FISA warrant and it was legitimate. By the time the FBI is going back to the court for the 3rd and 4th time they surely know they have no grounds to stand on. It is an abuse of power the spying part is just the governmental lever on which the Obama administration was pulling on in this case.

39 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

It is not so much the spying as it is using the levers of the office against political rivals. Everything they are accusing Trump of falsely in impeachment the Obama administration did right here. Let's say for argument sake the FBI had something to go on for the first FISA warrant and it was legitimate. By the time the FBI is going back to the court for the 3rd and 4th time they surely know they have no grounds to stand on. It is an abuse of power the spying part is just the governmental lever on which the Obama administration was pulling on in this case.

Same shit. Republicans accused the Obama administration of all kinds of shit too and most of you thought it was great. Face it you are all a bunch of partisan hacks and you will never have an honest govt because you will vote party over integrity every time. No different than that democrats. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Same shit. Republicans accused the Obama administration of all kinds of shit too and most of you thought it was great. Face it you are all a bunch of partisan hacks and you will never have an honest govt because you will vote party over integrity every time. No different than that democrats. 

“Same”.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

False, many of us have been saying the Patriot Act is a joke and the NSA data collection is unconstitutional. 

The whole FISA process needs to be reformed and scaled back.  This non-sense of the government railing through these one sided surveillance warrants need to stop.  Soemone needs to provide oversight for the accused.

11 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

False, many of us have been saying the Patriot Act is a joke and the NSA data collection is unconstitutional. 

The whole FISA process needs to be reformed and scaled back.  This non-sense of the government railing through these one sided surveillance warrants need to stop.  Soemone needs to provide oversight for the accused.

Just vote in more republicans and Im sure all of the corruption will clear up... 

Just now, teamgreen02 said:

Remember that time Obama was in charge and Snowden had to flee to Russian to stay out of prison?

Yeah I remember. You think I am defending Obama dont you or do you just want to deflect the idiocy of republicans and trump with the idiocy of democrats and be fine with yourself? 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Yeah I remember. You think I am defending Obama dont you or do you just want to deflect the idiocy of republicans and trump with the idiocy of democrats and be fine with yourself? 

The point is both parties are in on it.  Just like the national debt.  Neither party cares one bit they just want to complain about the other and ring the tab up to further their agenda.

Same thing with Presidential vacations and golfing, just partisan politics for the simple minded folk to get wound up about.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Its laughable to get caught up in the mechanics of all this with abuse of FISA, the P.A. or whatever.   This was a concerted effort by another administration and sections of the DC elite (yes deep state) trying to undermine what 63 million American's voted for and likely even more now support.

I can't even fathom how this would be being handled if this happened to Obama while Bush was in office.   I can't even imagine.    

The DOJ including the FBI are in the executive branch period!   Everything they do falls under the management of the POTUS.  Same could be said with the rest of the IC.  This was a coup plain and simple and would be called as such if it happened to Obama after Bush.  

Edited by Highmark

3 hours ago, Anler said:

I think you are trying to take an "I am above all this" approach and I just don't see how you can sell that here. Any super majority in politics leads to corruption weather it is at the town, state or federal level. Washington and the surrounding suburbs vote 90% Democrat and from this pool is the work force for every agency the federal government has. Clearly this was a partisan operation from the get go and would seem to involve many at the highest levels and yes they leaned towards the democratic party. Why sugar coat or excuse this behavior by throwing up your hands and say oh well they both do it. If we want change than anyone who is corrupt should be hunted down like a dog.

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

I think you are trying to take an "I am above all this" approach and I just don't see how you can sell that here. Any super majority in politics leads to corruption weather it is at the town, state or federal level. Washington and the surrounding suburbs vote 90% Democrat and from this pool is the work force for every agency the federal government has. Clearly this was a partisan operation from the get go and would seem to involve many at the highest levels and yes they leaned towards the democratic party. Why sugar coat or excuse this behavior by throwing up your hands and say oh well they both do it. If we want change than anyone who is corrupt should be hunted down like a dog.

LOL...he can't.  He can't even give it away.  :lol:

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Nonsense😆😆. Complete bullshit.  Truth should prevail.  Honest question...Loretta Lynch honest?  How about Barr?  I can give examples of Lynch not being honest, several in fact. I can’t find any of the Barr.   So if you can please by all means let them.  This is a regular hook that you and a couple guys fall on, that some of us are partisan hacks. Sorry bro truth rules out. And the Obama administration was corrupt as fuck, the examples are endless.  The big difference is now we have an honest Attorney General investigating it.

26 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Nonsense😆😆. Complete bullshit.  Truth should prevail.  Honest question...Loretta Lynch honest?  How about Barr?  I can give examples of Lynch not being honest, several in fact. I can’t find any of the Barr.   So if you can please by all means let them.  This is a regular hook that you and a couple guys fall on, that some of us are partisan hacks. Sorry bro truth rules out. And the Obama administration was corrupt as fuck, the examples are endless.  The big difference is now we have an honest Attorney General investigating it.

Oh really? Have you ever voted for someone who wasnt a republican? 

54 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Oh because I demand integrity and some basic form of ethics from my legislators I am "Above it all" ? yeah ok. :lol: 

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

Oh because I demand integrity and some basic form of ethics from my legislators I am "Above it all" ? yeah ok. :lol: 

Look I have always said go after corruption where ever it is found I don't care who it takes down. The problem at this point is most all of them are corrupt on some level. Anyone who has been in Washington for more than a single term probably has something in the closet.