Check your account email address ×

Dems on Impeachment 1998 compared to Dems on impeachment 2019. My how the tune changes over time. This is pure gold right here.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Why would Inpost that?  Because you badger others to post theirs all the time as you constantly talked down to all of us?

I believe several members here, AGAIN inquired as to you town.  They even posted theirs.  So, why are you scared to even post your town?

Pussy.

You constantly want to know where I live and claim it’s an issue when I don’t. You’ve asked for my address and photos of my house. Yet you run away to your cry closet when I ask the same from you.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You constantly want to know where I live and claim it’s an issue when I don’t. You’ve asked for my address and photos of my house. Yet you run away to your cry closet when I ask the same from you.  

Syracuse, NY.. You??

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

All lies.  I don’t want to know where you live.  I want to see if you have the balls to post it after poor mouthing everyone else here on where they live.  Also, I’ve never asked for your address.  Ever.  I’ve asked if you’d be willing to post your house photos because you’ve asked and badgered many others for theirs.

Same as always, just a little lying, repugnant weasel.  An empty fucking change jar trying to be something you are not.  Trying to impress people on the internet that already know you are a complete fraud.

.....and your mid-50’s.  That’s the sad part.  Some of this would be understandable, maybe even excusable if you were in your early 20’s.  

Ewwww.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

All lies.  I don’t want to know where you live.  I want to see if you have the balls to post it after poor mouthing everyone else here on where they live.  Also, I’ve never asked for your address.  Ever.  I’ve asked if you’d be willing to post your house photos because you’ve asked and badgered many others for theirs.

Same as always, just a little lying, repugnant weasel.  An empty fucking change jar trying to be something you are not.  Trying to impress people on the internet that already know you are a complete fraud.

.....and your mid-50’s.  That’s the sad part.  Some of this would be understandable, maybe even excusable if you were in your early 20’s.  

Ewwww.

How quickly you forget.  When you were triggered and threatening Mainecat and snow rider you were wanting my address and kept asking “ are you inviting me over” Very grade 6 of you. Not surprised you don’t recall you were really agitated at the time. Real weird stuff about sharpening your tools. Probably got your meds sorted out since. They’ll never make you normal but you can function. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

How quickly you forget.  When you were triggered and threatening Mainecat and snow rider you were wanting my address and kept asking “ are you inviting me over” Very grade 6 of you. Not surprised you don’t recall you were really agitated at the time. Real weird stuff about sharpening your tools. Probably got your meds sorted out since. They’ll never make you normal but you can function. 

Didn’t forget anything.  All this is more deflecting nonsense.  

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Wow, Newt has really changed his views on impeachment since the 90’s too!

Are you new here...it only matter when Democrats do shit like this....come on man!!!!!!!

82703E21-BBFA-40BF-99F8-E1C96EC4186A.gif.da9fc374bf7f39b9ef36ff1e025a089b.gif

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

All you need to listen to is :20-:32.  The rest means absolutely nothing.  Weak attempt by CNN and the dumb dyke cunt. 

All you need to do is realize that everyone in DC is a fucking hypocrite....R, D, I...all of them.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Personally I think both sides have been a bit hypocritical on this however I think the evidence against Clinton was far more compelling and I think how they went about going after Lewinsky to get to Clinton was flat out horrible.  

Edited by Highmark

10 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

CNN  MSNBC   Same shit , different channel.  

That’s purely subjective.  To me, CNN is way dryer and way more boring.  As for Rachel, has Trump ever attacked her like he does CNN?  Doesn’t seem like it.  

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

That’s purely subjective.  To me, CNN is way dryer and way more boring.  As for Rachel, has Trump ever attacked her like he does CNN?  Doesn’t seem like it.  

CNN is way worse.  But MSNBC is just another shit source. Rachel the dyke is one of the worst 

2 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

He Jimmy, did you watch the video XC faggot posted? 

@Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

Even Trump sees no reason to swing at dirt pitches.  Maddow has been off the reservation for quite some time.

• Thanks 1

Why bother going back 20 years to see the hypocrites.

Trump said he wanted the process out in the open.  The made it public then he cried about that.

Trump said his call was perfect, he had nothing to hide.  Then he blocked his staff from Testifying.

Trump said he wanted to testify to set the record straight,  the Dems invited Elcheeto and the coward won't show up. 

That's a lying hypocrite for you. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Personally I think both sides have been a bit hypocritical on this however I think the evidence against Clinton was far more compelling and I think how they went about going after Lewinsky to get to Clinton was flat out horrible.  

https://politics.theonion.com/lewinsky-subpoenaed-to-re-blow-clinton-on-senate-floor-1819565029

I didn’t realize just how bad it got for the poor girl. 

all trump wants to do it destroy the career of the whistleblower and anyone who tells the truth. 

Edited by revkevsdi
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Why bother going back 20 years to see the hypocrites.

Trump said he wanted the process out in the open.  The made it public then he cried about that.

Trump said his call was perfect, he had nothing to hide.  Then he blocked his staff from Testifying.

Trump said he wanted to testify to set the record straight,  the Dems invited Elcheeto and the coward won't show up. 

That's a lying hypocrite for you. 

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

https://politics.theonion.com/lewinsky-subpoenaed-to-re-blow-clinton-on-senate-floor-1819565029

all trump wants to do it destroy the career of the whistleblower and anyone who tells the truth. 

The "whistle blower" is a liar and a fraud.  Just like you. 

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If the whistle blower was a fountain of truth the Dems would have had him front and center. Let's face it the case is wanting of evidence and that can't be fixed with interviews of council lawyers who have no first hand knowledge.