Check your account email address ×

STUPID FUCKING COPS

jtssrx

Was the robber BLACK???? That's all I want to know.

They said the robber was shooting at everybody all over the place and he shot the driver. 

WAS HE BLACK!!!! I NEED TO KNOW. 

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Was the robber BLACK???? That's all I want to know.

They said the robber was shooting at everybody all over the place and he shot the driver. 

WAS HE BLACK!!!! I NEED TO KNOW. 

Both robbers were Dindu's 

Imagine that 

8 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I think it’s funny. @f7ben busts my balls on cops all the time. I post a negative story on cops. No reply by Ben 

Sorry JT....I was working on my house all day. 

I dont care if you acknowledge egregious behaviour by cops from time to time.

Your attitude about the profession and authority as a whole needs to change 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Sorry JT....I was working on my house all day. 

I dont care if you acknowledge egregious behaviour by cops from time to time.

Your attitude about the profession and authority as a whole needs to change 

Maybe it’s your attitude that needs to change? All cops aren’t bad people and idea that we shouldn’t have police is silly

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Seems the cops had about two options after the robbers appear to initiate the shooting....

Either let them continue shooting for who knows how long  and risk their lives and those of civilians.. ....or return a blast of volleys and end it quickly.

Well I guess there is a third option too... just let the suspects get away after they started shooting and send a signal to other criminals that if you have a gun and commit a crime you're good to go.

Unfortunately it wasn't a good day to be a UPS driver but there was no guarantee they would have let him live anyway if they did get away and we still don't know who really shot who.

It was just a really bad set of circumstances

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Seems the cops had about two options after the robbers appear to initiate the shooting....

Either let them continue shooting for who knows how long  and risk their lives and those of civilians.. ....or return a blast of volleys and end it quickly.

Well I guess there is a third option too... just let the suspects get away after they started shooting and send a signal to other criminals that if you have a gun and commit a crime you're good to go.

Unfortunately it wasn't a good day to be a UPS driver but there was no guarantee they would have let him live anyway if they did get away and we still don't know who really shot who.

It was just a really bad set of circumstances

Well, I'd say killing civilians is a small price to pay to recover insured stolen property.

If those civilians didn't want to get shot by the cops, they shouldn't have been caught in the crossfire.

Some bad decisions made here by people that shouldn’t be allowed to have, much less carry guns.  

This isn’t a “war zone”.  You are NOT in the military.  This IS NOT a battle to the death for ideological reasons....ordered or otherwise.  Once the actions of these retards put many other innocent people at risk, you back the fuck off and come up with a better plan....you don’t fucking attack out of some misguided sense of virtue.

Unreal.

• Platinum Contributing Member

It’s like the cops thought they were Hollywood. Unreal! No real reason why they had to push these guys into a shootout in traffic like that. 2 innocents ended up dying 

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

Police need to start being held personally accountable for decisions such as this. 

When it’s a natural occurrence I couldn’t agree more. This UPS story has so much FF written all over it though  it's impossible to discern anything with it accurately.