Check your account email address ×

This is one of the people who testified today

jtssrx

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

not just him a whole party and 2 networks 

Thats why its so glorious that its all being exposed, that the public is finally waking up to it, and how they’re all going to fail.  Ben should be happy.  8 indictments today, hopefully its a start.  

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

man her 3 inch clit got slamed in the door there 

She is the poster child for the modern liberal.  Ugly, virgin until 40’s, bitter, angry, frustrated and tormented.  But...Muh degrees!!!!!

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thats why its so glorious that its all being exposed, that the public is finally waking up to it, and how they’re all going to fail.  Ben should be happy.  8 indictments today, hopefully its a start.  

I don’t think anybody else is “waking up”.  Flip on MSNBC or CNN.  They are getting a while different perspective on what happened today.

It’s impressive.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

She is the poster child for the modern liberal.  Ugly, virgin until 40’s, bitter, angry, frustrated and tormented.  But...Muh degrees!!!!!

I don’t think anybody else is “waking up”.  Flip on MSNBC or CNN.  They are getting a while different perspective on what happened today.

It’s impressive.

it really is impressive.  to bad social media took over the msm job about 7 yrs ago . only old fucks like pampers rely soly on msm and even he gets a whiff of what is really going on from time to time 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

It’s impressive.

We’ll see.  We’re living in a real world 1984 with the misinformation.  I still think the public is slowly waking up to it.  

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Pete said:

3-1 

3 Dems not biased 

sure 

what a fucking  scam 

these cocksuckers already got their mind made up many moons ago 

fuck them  I hope they burn in hell

Poor triggered derpo :lol:

5 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

Ya she's a real peach

She got her dick slapped pretty hard here 

Good God what a pathetic cunt.

Gaetz :owned: the fuck out of her 

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Clinton was being investigated for White Water. He was impeached for perjury. 

I challenge you to name the crime Trump committed. 

510642145_1541936700_giphy.gif.cf(54).gif.88374ee298ea42834efc774fc2759078(1).gif.aee932829be651fa2aedddea8347555b.gif

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

We’ll see.  We’re living in a real world 1984 with the misinformation.  I still think the public is slowly waking up to it.  

I don’t share your optimism.  I wish I did.  Identity politics mixed with liberal fascist educational establishments are keeping people as dumb as they want to be.  Like the Catholic church controlling false information and group think knowledge distribution during the dark ages.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t share your optimism.  I wish I did.  Identity politics mixed with liberal fascist educational establishments are keeping people as dumb as they want to be.  Like the Catholic church controlling false information and group think knowledge distribution during the dark ages.

I think it's a combination of both. 

This is a Stanford Law professor?  The quintessential, elite liberal.  And she is teaching the next batch.  Think about that. 

And I think some are waking up, but others are ignoring the obvious.  Take a good look at the members that were once here, but are now ghosts.  They are just regrouping.

• Thanks 1

NO ONE, not one person has any direct knowledge of any crime committed by the President.     why do we let these assholes continue?  AT A MINIMUM Its time for an online petition to gather the strength of

"WE THE PEOPLE" and rid our governemt of these traitors.

• Thanks 2