Check your account email address ×

lol

Snake

8 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

This is an old one that's been going around FB lately. It's much shorter now but this is still hilarious.  

LOL... "hey bro, you do that shit again and you gonna get your ass kicked in front of your girlfriend".  :lol: It's weird how that probably sat with that Barbiehanded faggot.  Like, he never even thought of that.  DERP!!!!!!!

Also, look at that douche in the back pack.  Yuh...throwing shit at somebody isn't really violence.  I good solid busted frontal lobe would help him out a lot in his life.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL... "hey bro, you do that shit again and you gonna get your ass kicked in front of your girlfriend".  :lol: It's weird how that probably sat with that Barbiehanded faggot.  Like, he never even thought of that.  DERP!!!!!!!

Also, look at that douche in the back pack.  Yuh...throwing shit at somebody isn't really violence.  I good solid busted frontal lobe would help him out a lot in his life.

That little twerp in the white shirt and backpack is just like Barb or Bhent.  Flapping his pussy lips 

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

That little twerp in the white shirt and backpack is just like Barb or Bhent.  Flapping his pussy lips 

I'm mentally unfit to be anywhere near some shit like that.  Actions have consequences....and curbs and bootheels crush faces.  Anybody throws some shit at me and they seriously have the time it takes me to cover the distance between us to figure out how to defend themselves.  The smile on my face may throw them off.  :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm mentally unfit to be anywhere near some shit like that.  Actions have consequences....and curbs and bootheels crush faces.  Anybody throws some shit at me and they seriously have the time it takes me to cover the distance between us to figure out how to defend themselves.  The smile on my face may throw them off.  :lol: 

:lmao:

x2 :bc: 

7 minutes ago, frenchy said:

kid looks SO happy to be there :lol: 

Yeah, it's my guess he's been out of the running for any type of "father of the year" award for some time now.  Bet he raises hell about Greta being used a pawn by the left too.