Check your account email address ×

Who’s willing to kill themselves?

jtssrx

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You're the dumbest piece of trash that ever posted here. You can't even understand the lug height debate. You should kill yourself today 

Stupid jizz guzzling faggot

Hopefully he didn't knock anyone up.  I'm sure we're safe tho,  since he only fucks guys in the ass and give handy's and bj's 

13 minutes ago, bussman said:

“More time roughing”

My god that one made me lol :lol: 

x2  :lmao:

4 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Hopefully he didn't knock anyone up.  I'm sure we're safe tho,  since he only fucks guys in the ass and give handy's and bj's 

I've spent over a week in the boundary waters many times. No cell , no rescue. Nothing. Just us and a pile of booze and the wild. 

You fucking city military girls know nothing about that 

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The worlds population should be controlled

There are too many ignorant people allowed to breed

If you think the world is flat or that Trump is playing 5d chess you need to die and your lineage needs to end

If that being the case, anybody who’s dumb enough to cross open water on a Phazer should definitely be removed from the gene pool. :bigfinger::lol:

• Like 1

Just now, snoughnut said:

If that being the case, anybody who’s dumb enough to cross open water on a Phazer should definitely be removed from the gene pool. :bigfinger::lol:

Good lord you're like a retarded girl stuck on repeat.

You dont have the balls to do what I do....ever.  Just a fucking chick 

Just now, f7ben said:

You're a fucking girl.....a soft one

Talk some more shit tough guy,  we’re all impressed.  :lol:  Wrap yourself up in your end of days bullshit.  You’re such an intellectual.  not angry, bitter and clueless or anything :lol: 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Good lord you're like a retarded girl stuck on repeat.

You dont have the balls to do what I do....ever.  Just a fucking chick 

Lol! It takes zero balls to do what you do. Doing what you do only requires one thing......lack of brains. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, bussman said:

UN Agenda 2030

Georgia Guide Stones

But it’s a vast “conspiracy theory”

At times I think they are right, people are so stupid they’ll defend the wolves that will eventually eat them until they’ve been eaten. 

The UN wants one world government,one armed force, and then the cull begins.

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

I've spent over a week in the boundary waters many times. No cell , no rescue. Nothing. Just us and a pile of booze and the wild. 

You fucking city military girls know nothing about that 

:lmao:ok sure :lol:

21 minutes ago, jammin said:

i see fucking ben went fishing again   :lol: 

Fishing?  Looks like he got triggered again, because people were laughing at him.  They should laugh.  He’s a fucking moron.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Fishing?  Looks like he got triggered again, because people were laughing at him.  They should laugh.  He’s a fucking moron.  :lol: 

Oh poor woolie....a wrinkly ball never was who's insatiable lust for any type of drama keeps him hurling insults and then playing the victim. It's ok queefy ...we'll be here trashing you long after you leave your miserable existence on this world 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Anler said:

This thread is hilarious! Nobody thinks they are part of the problem. :lol:

Name one pro climate change person that really takes it to heart and dramatically reduced their carbon footprint.   I can tell you none on here have.

26 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Name one pro climate change person that really takes it to heart and dramatically reduced their carbon footprint.   I can tell you none on here have.

Climate change is a weird subject. Whether the climate is affected by humans or not doesn't change the fact that this planet is getting too crowded and there are just too many assholes. 

44 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh poor woolie....a wrinkly ball never was who's insatiable lust for any type of drama keeps him hurling insults and then playing the victim. It's ok queefy ...we'll be here trashing you long after you leave your miserable existence on this world 

OK snowflake.  Have you looked in a mirror lately Captain Insult?  You’ll crash out of this sport and be dead broke long before I go anywhere tough guy.  Boundary waters with nothing but booze....you make it sound like you were down on the Rio Grande battling it out with Mexican drug lords. :lol:   

Edited by DriftBusta

12 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Oh look, Benny has a new blow-buddy, STD MXZ!!! Are you two gonna' hang now? Gonna' ride double on your sleds, with your assless/crotchless bibs???? 

I'm sure Benny will be " THE GIRL " in this new BFF relationship. Just remember to give him, the courtesy of a GODDAMNED REACH-AROUND!!!!!  

Two fukkin' faggots!!!!:hay::hay: :bigfinger::bigfinger: