Check your account email address ×

Well then, that's dropping the hammer...

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

655B32E8-41F5-4EEA-988B-05D407C4AEB9.png

Pffftt...I'm still standing motherfucker!!!!!

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Actually, she’s probably disqualified due to her poor choice in a mate.  He’s a fucking imbecile.

Agreed....out of all of them I like her the most...smart, well spoken and her looks don't hurt. :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Somebody writes pig on a cops coffee and you lose your mind...Trump makes fun of a handicapped reporter and it's funny...you and your ilk are a strange bunch.

"I'm not lead around by the media, derp."

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Already covered MoeMoe so go do a bump, fuck off...whatever. 

What  cha got that you are so cutely trying to hang over my head like I gave a fuck?

Did I show up to one of the MHGW rides 10 years ago with some snow?

Are you basing your whole undercover narrative because of that?

Think about who told ya and if he did any or not....

But obviously, yeah.....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Snake said:

What  cha got that you are so cutely trying to hang over my head like I gave a fuck?

Did I show up to one of the MHGW rides 10 years ago with some snow?

Are you basing your whole undercover narrative because of that?

Think about who told ya and if he did any or not....

But obviously, yeah.....

I don't have any undercover narrative about anything MoeMoe and guess what...I don't give a fuck whether you give a fuck about fucking anything. :pan:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don't have any undercover narrative about anything MoeMoe and guess what...I don't give a fuck whether you give a fuck about fucking anything. :pan:

Than by all means, drop the innuendo or let's hear a story, one or the other.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Snake said:

Than by all means, drop the innuendo or let's hear a story, one or the other.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah no shit.  Like hmmmmm I wonder......

IMG_4881.thumb.JPG.5d0d1820020adee18ab78d32e8b910a6.JPG

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

IMG_4881.thumb.JPG.5d0d1820020adee18ab78d32e8b910a6.JPG

This is why no one hangs around with Pouts.

He's the guy who will let it slip in front of your wife there were strippers at camp.

So let's get it out here in the open, like you have been dying to do.

Lay it out brother.....

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Snake said:

This is why no one hangs around with Pouts.

He's the guy who will let it slip in front of your wife there were strippers at camp.

So let's get it out here in the open, like you have been dying to do.

Lay it out brother.....

Sorry MoeMoe but I have plenty of friends and I have never hung a buddy out to dry about anything and I'm not "dying" to do anything. I don't know shit about you nor you about me...anything else? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Trump really ruffles your panties. Be patient Vince. 2024 will be here before you know it. 

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, I think Ivanka is going to make a great, first female President too.

FFAEA915-7F01-41EE-B0FF-29066B7DAE6F.jpeg

As @Snake has remarked to me about how corrupt the State of Illinois and the City of Chicago is to me more times than I can remember..........I can tell you that I am an expert in evidencing corrupt politics from both sides of the aisle, with that said I can tell you Trump is by far thee most corrupt politician I have ever seen.........I was a fan of the corrupt Dick Nixon for his efforts in getting us out of Vietnam, but this NYC asshole makes Nixon look like a piker in comparison.

And FTR, I would bet dollars to donuts that I benefitted from the Trump tax cuts way more than you guys did, not trying to be a prick but I do have to look at the positive of this NYC goon being president.

Smells like VICTORY for the short term, but hey fuck our kids and grandkids.

• Haha 1

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

As @Snake has remarked to me about how corrupt the State of Illinois and the City of Chicago is to me more times than I can remember..........I can tell you that I am an expert in evidencing corrupt politics from both sides of the aisle, with that said I can tell you Trump is by far thee most corrupt politician I have ever seen.........I was a fan of the corrupt Dick Nixon for his efforts in getting us out of Vietnam, but this NYC asshole makes Nixon look like a piker in comparison.

And FTR, I would bet dollars to donuts that I benefitted from the Trump tax cuts way more than you guys did, not trying to be a prick but I do have to look at the positive of this NYC goon being president.

Dude. You were duped by the collusion lie. That egg is forever dried on your face. Don't waltz in here claiming to be an expert on anything outside of the electrical field. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Shaking my fucking head.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sorry MoeMoe but I have plenty of friends and I have never hung a buddy out to dry about anything and I'm not "dying" to do anything. I don't know shit about you nor you about me...anything else? 

Sure thats why you drop the innuendo whenever you’re on the losing end of yet another argument.  Right.  Sure.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Dude. You were duped by the collusion lie. That egg is forever dried on your face. Don't waltz in here claiming to be an expert on anything outside of the electrical field. 

Many people just hate Trump solely because of his NYC affiliation.....and Vince is clearly one of them. Rooting and hoping and beleiving in all the false narratives projected by MSM time and time again.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Sure thats why you drop the innuendo whenever you’re on the losing end of yet another argument.  Right.  Sure.

Why in the fuck do you keep chiming in and how many times have "I dropped the innuendo"? Fuck you have said I'm unemployed dozens  of times....guess you have lost a lot of arguments  with me. :thumbsup:

BTW I haven't lost a goddamned thing to MoeMoe.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks