Check your account email address ×

Ruth Bader Ginsburg not doing well.

BOHICA

Just now, Mainecat said:

I have a life unlike you who spends all day pulling mag lights out of his ass

Oh SHUT THE FUCK UP, you stupid fuck. Yes, you're stupid because you can't accept the fact that Donald Trump won the election!! That shows stupidity on your part. You continue to post on a small website your hatred of Trump, in your delusional mind thinking that it will change ANYTHING!!! 

It won't!! Get it through that thick skull that Trump won. Americans did not want Hillary, they hated her. She is a person to be hated, and they did!!!!  There are many that do like her, but also many that hate her. Now, fuck off and die, Mr. No-Reply!!!!!   :bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger:

Just now, racer254 said:

You never answer a question with a question.

That’s what they think represents intelligence.  Remember Tool Kits shit?  He literally had posts with question marks at the end of every sentence.  

Zero brains.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

That’s what they think represents intelligence.  Remember Tool Kits shit?  He literally had posts with question marks at the end of every sentence.  

Zero brains.

I miss him. I think he got to be too expensive for the Democrat party to support anymore given his lack of results. Maybe we could pull together some salary for him to post again.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, s pump said:

I miss him. I think he got to be too expensive for the Democrat party to support anymore given his lack of results. Maybe we could pull together some salary for him to post again.

He’s much better off staying silent.  

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Your predictions are always correct! :lol:

C496B679-EB3B-44EE-882F-E7984378C147.thumb.jpeg.f40ea5abc2ab1f5a4440ef29472dcaa7.jpeg

:lol: :lmao: 

5 hours ago, bussman said:

There is a huge narrative shift coming soon with this failed impeachment thing. Only thing left now in the arsenal is to announce which body that has been kept alive they use for a state funeral to be their distraction from this shift. I’m going with 2-1 odds it’s still Jimmy Carter over Ruth. Take your over/under date as December 11th. Place your bets here!!!!!!

1614105439_raw.cf(12).gif.684b66492eb106a14d09b79a1ccfeb2a.gif

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

well if she doesn't die soon the pubs should hold off on any appointments because the choice using their logic should go to the next president.  

Yup, every month that she clings on, makes their argument stronger. If she goes in 6 months, they will delay if possible, hoping Trump will lose. It's all politics, dirty fukkin' politics. 

I don't blame anybody for being pissed-off in this country. Everybody has a reason to be enraged. 

Me personally, I hate my tax dollars going to feed, and house illegal immigrant women who are impregnated when they get here, who have rolls of fat on them, and who are gonna' cost a fortune paying for their medical, welfare bills. 

The amount of taxes I've paid over many years is an outrage. 

30 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

well if she doesn't die soon the pubs should hold off on any appointments because the choice using their logic should go to the next president.  

This is definitely the time to start recognizing political norms!

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, s pump said:

I’ve got three pieces of pocket lint and some random Canadian change I’ll put up

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I’ve got three pieces of pocket lint and some random Canadian change I’ll put up

At first I thought you were going to let the lint post, for those who miss him.