Check your account email address ×

Kapernick work implodes NFL says he pulled a scam on them

jtssrx

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

The NFL doesn't need anymore prima donnas.  It sure doesn't need any washed up ones looking to be some half-assed advocate....for really nobody but himself.  Let alone, the NFL REALLY doesn't need any more reasons for people to turn them off because their product has become stale and the drama has become rich.

haven't watched any games in 2 years. No interest

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

All this is neat but, the fact is that Kapernickel is a detriment in the locker room.  That cannot be disputed.  All the talent in the world doesn't make up for being a cancerous liability on a team.

The only thing cancerous is that he might pound some sense into the other black athletes and they'd be kneeling too.

The NFL cant afford to lose its middle age white bootlicking , vet thanking , flag worshipping base

Just now, Pete said:

haven't watched any games in 2 years. No interest

I just got tired of the fucking pageantry of it all....before Kapernickel showed me how retarded management really is there.  I bet I've only watched a few games (mostly passively) in the last couple of years.  I don't even go to SB parties anymore...enough with that shit already.  My god.  

Just now, f7ben said:

The only thing cancerous is that he might pound some sense into the other black athletes and they'd be kneeling too.

The NFL cant afford to lose its middle age white bootlicking , vet thanking , flag worshipping base

The workplace is no place for your own little crusades and advocacy.  NO..it isn't your right to protest there and NO...you don't get to shit on others beliefs for free.

I don't even know what the bold is about.  Sorry you hate people.  But a base is a base.  That's who pays for this shit.  Of course they can't afford to lose them.  

Retard.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If they're so unhappy, they can't just quit 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I just got tired of the fucking pageantry of it all....before Kapernickel showed me how retarded management really is there.  I bet I've only watched a few games (mostly passively) in the last couple of years.  I don't even go to SB parties anymore...enough with that shit already.  My god.  

The workplace is no place for your own little crusades and advocacy.  NO..it isn't your right to protest there and NO...you don't get to shit on others beliefs for free.

I don't even know what the bold is about.  Sorry you hate people.  But a base is a base.  That's who pays for this shit.  Of course they can't afford to lose them.  

Retard.

He's that fucking dumb :lol:  :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I have no problem calling a race bating piece of shit nigger, a nigger. Just telling it like it is. Same as calling you a whiney little Libturd cunt.  Just telling it like it is.  So go stomp your feet and pout some more about it. 

Yeah you’ll say it here....bet it doesn’t leave your mouth at Ford Field or anywhere else for that matter.

On 11/16/2019 at 6:43 PM, bussman said:

It’s crystal clear playing football isn’t what this was ever about. Hard pass, he’s exactly what I thought he was. 

He should start a workout routine with Michael Tham

16 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You know you have stooped to a whole new level of pathetic and got nothing when you latch on to that sorry pathetic fuck :lol:

No shit...you and Woolie should be ashamed of yourselves!!!!

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No shit...you and Woolie should be ashamed of yourselves!!!!

Woolie would be welcome in my house or anywhere with me anytime. You, I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. I'd find the closest 5 gallon gas can and see if that works.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Woolie would be welcome in my house or anywhere with me anytime. You, I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. I'd find the closest 5 gallon gas can and see if that works.

DAYAM!  You'd pour gas on him and watch him burn?  SHIT!  Is he gay and are you a Mooozelum?!?!??!?  Don't lie!  I'll find out sooner or later!!!!!!

Does this look absolutely delicious to you?  PM ME THE ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol: 

Related image

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

DAYAM!  You'd pour gas on him and watch him burn?  SHIT!  Is he gay and are you a Mooozelum?!?!??!?  Don't lie!  I'll find out sooner or later!!!!!!

Does this look absolutely delicious to you?  PM ME THE ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol: 

Related image

now that's funny !

1 hour ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Yeah but you still wouldn’t drop the N bomb in front of a black guy!!!!

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

but would you let him park his Eurotrash sedan in your driveway?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah but you still wouldn’t drop the N bomb in front of a black guy!!!!

:lol: I have several times   And would again without even thinking twice about it. Just because you're a scared little pussy , doesn't mean everyone else is.

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

but would you let him park his Eurotrash sedan in your driveway?

He knows better 

2 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

:lol: I have several times   And would again without even thinking twice about it. Just because you're a scared little pussy , doesn't mean everyone else is.

He knows better 

Sure jay...sure.

BTW I wouldn’t say it because I’m not a shitbag racist. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sure jay...sure.

BTW I wouldn’t say it because I’m not a shitbag racist. 

You're a fucking nigger. Has nothing to do with the color of someone's skin, until you Libturds make it about skin color 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You're a fucking nigger. Has nothing to do with the color of someone's skin, until you Libturds make it about skin color 

Yep...that’s what racists always say! 

BTW nice grasp on American History!!!!🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks