Check your account email address ×

Kapernick work implodes NFL says he pulled a scam on them

jtssrx

On 11/16/2019 at 7:55 PM, SVT MXZ XRS said:

He got his shot, he blew it. He'll still cry like the little cunt that he is.

Glad no one is signing him 

x2, although 1 half of me says I wish he’d get signed and play like shit, like he did in the last year he was in the league.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

25 teams are signed up but only seven ended up watching him throw because of his last minute venue change :lol:

I'm sure pouts  and bhem are crying their retarded cereal over it this morning 

I’m not crying about anything and my opinion stands about his talent level which has really been my only point all along. He probably did fuck himself Saturday with his drama but somebody brought up Stephen A. Smith yesterday and I just heard him say that he believes Kap has been blackballed by the NFL but Saturday was a joke and he did himself no favors. 

BTW what the fuck is “retarded cereal” anyhow....something cooked up in your White Claw soaked brain? 

• Platinum Contributing Member

The best part of the whole Kapernick deal is that it exposes racists like this...awesome!!!!🤣

14 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Never said anything remotely close to that.  So run along and get back to your whining and crying defending your piece of shit cry baby nigger.  It's no wonder you love that bitch so much. He's a cry baby little pussy just like you.  Now run along, fat ass 

14 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

He's a pussy, just like you. And yes he's a nigger   A piece of shit nigger 

So what are you going to do about it, beside nothing like usual,  but run your pussy lips and stomp your feet?  Yea that's exactly right you wouldn't do a God damn thing because I would bitch slap the fuck out of you like the bitch you are.  That's a guarantee.

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The best part of the whole Kapernick deal is that it exposes racists like this...awesome!!!!🤣

I have no problem calling a race bating piece of shit nigger, a nigger. Just telling it like it is. Same as calling you a whiney little Libturd cunt.  Just telling it like it is.  So go stomp your feet and pout some more about it. 

• Haha 3

• Gold Member
14 hours ago, f7ben said:

Matt moore is 3 years older and was called out of retirement. Obviously Kap is a better qb than him.

Matt Hasselbeck as mentioned was taking calls too and hes 44 fucking years old.

Yah....you're a fucking moron

As a back up those guys’ pay would be shit and just need somebody to take a snap without fumbling and maybe get some handoffs.  If your plunging the ranks of looking for a backup just to get you through the season you would want to pay as little as possible as your season is already over.

Kap wouldn’t play for the the levels of pay these guys will take....  kap thinks he is worth a lot on the field and a team would be stupid to pay him what he thinks he is worth.

Edited by BOHICA
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member

Colin is worth double league minimum but demands 20 million a year.  

Ya it would be really wise for a team to hire him when they can get a same caliber quarterback for 1/20th of what Colin demands..

Edited by BOHICA
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m not crying about anything and my opinion stands about his talent level which has really been my only point all along. He probably did fuck himself Saturday with his drama but somebody brought up Stephen A. Smith yesterday and I just heard him say that he believes Kap has been blackballed by the NFL but Saturday was a joke and he did himself no favors. 

BTW what the fuck is “retarded cereal” anyhow....something cooked up in your White Claw soaked brain? 

I wonder why the NFL didn't blackball Malcolm Jenkins at the same time?

14 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Colin is worth double league minimum but demands 20 million a year.  

Ya it would be really wise for a team to hire him when they can get a same caliber quarterback for 1/20th of what Colin demands..

And one that doesn't bring drama to the locker room.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

All this is neat but, the fact is that Kapernickel is a detriment in the locker room.  That cannot be disputed.  All the talent in the world doesn't make up for being a cancerous liability on a team.

He thinks he's all that and more.  He got his day, but thought he was going to show the NFL it was going to be his way, and moves 60 miles away. 25 teams were there to watch, but after HE decided he wanted the workout (job interview) at at different location, only 8 were there.    But tells the NFL owners to "stop running"  :lol:

Like I said, you can't make this shit up. Guys a fucking piece of shit and I hope bad things happen to him 

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

He thinks he's all that and more.  He got his day, but thought he was going to show the NFL it was going to be his way, and moves 60 miles away. 25 teams were there to watch, but after HE decided he wanted the workout (job interview) at at different location, only 8 were there.    But tells the NFL owners to "stop running"  :lol:

Like I said, you can't make this shit up. Guys a fucking piece of shit and I hope bad things happen to him 

The NFL doesn't need anymore prima donnas.  It sure doesn't need any washed up ones looking to be some half-assed advocate....for really nobody but himself.  Let alone, the NFL REALLY doesn't need any more reasons for people to turn them off because their product has become stale and the drama has become rich.

• Thanks 1