Check your account email address ×

Best cornering, best front end, best shocks, closest to a SX sled from the factory

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: literally the dumbest fucking thing I've read in a while.

IM NOT A BIG FAN OF ONLY HAVING A SOFT/MEDIUM/HARD SETTING!!!!!1

SOMETIMES I NEED TO GO TO CLICK 17 FROM 15 TO JUMP THAT DRIVEWAY JUST RIGHT!!!!1 DERP

What an absolute fucking poser

Do you think it is wise entering high speed traffic when you are struggling with the basics still?  :lmao:

0D1A618B-E346-4DB3-ADA3-FF9E0D0A59B8.gif

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, Reevester said:

At least you can put it in reverse with a glove on unlike some menu's. 

This is a good point but, I don’t know that easy access to a reverse button is a selling point for most.  And that button looks like I’d be moving it all together.  Sweet fuck that’s too close to the grip. Kill buttons and reverse buttons should be more toward the riser IMO.  

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This is a good point but, I don’t know that easy access to a reverse button is a selling point for most.  And that button looks like I’d be moving it all together.  Sweet fuck that’s too close to the grip. Kill buttons and reverse buttons should be more toward the riser IMO.  

Yeah that style is dumb on the rmk. I like the button on my axys. But the cat was so fucking dumb, I guess it helped with not accidentally hitting it but fuck me even in small mechanic gloves you could barely push it in and I don't have sausage fingers. 

Just now, Reevester said:

Yeah that style is dumb on the rmk. I like the button on my axys. But the cat was so fucking dumb, I guess it helped with not accidentally hitting it but fuck me even in small mechanic gloves you could barely push it in and I don't have sausage fingers. 

I didn't even know where the reverse was on my last Cat.  I had to actually go look when I was conversing on HCS about it once.   Yeah...I think it must have come with a little stick to push it...I prolly lost it.  Or, was it with the tool kit?.  :lol:

Just now, Woodtick said:

Thanks for sending me these Zam. All that talk in the boot thread about sorels. I should be a champion on my sled this year?

78164FD0-95EF-4C39-927E-B1C38DB81E68.png

I can sense when people need my help.  Sometimes it's Crocs.  Sometimes it's a solid "braining".

You got winter Crocs.  Enjoy!

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I can sense when people need my help.  Sometimes it's Crocs.  Sometimes it's a solid "braining".

You got winter Crocs.  Enjoy!

These mail box number stickers you sent are going to look fantastic. It’s going to look like a true racer. Just like yours.

Just now, Woodtick said:

These mail box number stickers you sent are going to look fantastic. It’s going to look like a true racer. Just like yours.

I don't have race numbers on my sled.  My posing has it's limits.  My bud has them on his but he actually races..and he still looks like a retard with them on the trails.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If you hit that reverse button inadvertently while riding I think you have other problems. :lol:

Mountain guys put rubber bands under the kill switch so it must be held down for a couple seconds to kill the motor. Accidentally hit it and the motor will only cut out briefly.

Just now, SSFB said:

If you hit that reverse button inadvertently while riding I think you have other problems. :lol:

Mountain guys put rubber bands under the kill switch so it must be held down for a couple seconds to kill the motor. Accidentally hit it and the motor will only cut out briefly.

I hit the kill button several times accidentally on my doo before I moved it next to the riser.  Shit happens.  This is why the kill buttons on race sleds are usually moved onto the riser itself.  The new cat ones are nice though...they are kinda like the reverse buttons on the consumer model.  Hard to find and harder to push!  :lol: 

41 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I hit the kill button several times accidentally on my doo before I moved it next to the riser.  Shit happens.  This is why the kill buttons on race sleds are usually moved onto the riser itself.  The new cat ones are nice though...they are kinda like the reverse buttons on the consumer model.  Hard to find and harder to push!  :lol: 

My kid falls asleep and hits the kill button on me a few times a years.