Check your account email address ×

Well Said Tulsi

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

No you didn’t.  I haven’t seen any vet here that “milks their service”.  What I have seen is you fucking retards try and pile on about shit you know absolutely nothing about and will never know anything about.  Fucking hippy haters.  Boo hoo.

I’ve also seen you “milk” your dead vet friend’s service.  That’s just fucking weird.  

Please....certain people throw it around when it suits them and I have never milked anything unless remembering  him on the day he was killed is considered “milking”....I know you are just parroting Little Moe Moe...he used to say it all the time and your are too fucking stupid to come up with an original thought on your own. 

I didn’t post the video on Halloween this year because no sense in having his death made fun of by a little cokehead that spent his time in the rear with the gear. 

Basically GFY....how about that.:thumbsup:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

37 minutes ago, bussman said:

Trump has said the same things multiple times also. I hope more people get on board with this, which I think they have. :bc: 

We have troops on patrol in Northern Syria right now.

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Please....certain people throw it around when it suits them and I have never milked anything unless remembering  him on the day he was killed is considered “milking”....I know you are just parroting Little Moe Moe...he used to say it all the time and your are too fucking stupid to come up with an original thought on your own. 

I didn’t post the video on Halloween this year because no sense in having his death made fun of by a little cokehead that spent his time in the rear with the gear. 

Who are you calling a coke head and what is your basis?  What a piece of shit thing to say.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Who are you calling a coke head and what is your basis?  What a piece of shit thing to say.

Ahhh but making fun of my dead friend was OK...never heard a peep out out of you when that was going on so mind your own fucking business dumbfuck. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahhh but making fun of my dead friend was OK...never heard a peep out out of you when that was going on so mind your own fucking business dumbfuck. 

So you’re just a piece of shit.  Pretty much what I thought.

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So you’re just a piece of shit.  Pretty much what I thought.

I’ve been called  a fat unemployed loser who is on government assistance...again not a peep out of you so save your phony indignation and WGAF “what you thought” you self important blowhard fuck.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, frenchy said:

no different than calling someone a raging alcoholic without any factual evidence.

Great point....forgot about that one....and then doubling down on the lie by saying the person had to quit drinking to save their marriage.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Personally I think the whole PTSD thing has been milked and blown out of proportion.  XLT even agreed on that point.  

Hard to judge that one....I defer to the professionals.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Highmark said:

Personally I think the whole PTSD thing has been milked and blown out of proportion.  XLT even agreed on that point.  

yep. Seeing it A LOT with the local police force here. Especially with the younger officers.

Well if you say so...WTF.

Just stating my opinion of which one of the only forum members with recent service and deployments agreed. 

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I know a whole bunch of people who claim they have ptsd and none of them were in the military so I agree. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Just stating my opinion of which one of the only forum members with recent service and deployments agreed. 

I changed my quote after I thought about it and as I said I have no experience to judge it...leave it to the professionals.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

I change my quote after I thought about it and as I said I have no experience to judge it...leave it to the professionals.

Ummm....ok.  

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Basically GFY....how about that.:thumbsup:

So much anger, bitterness and hatred here.  The good thing is, it appears these attributes let people like you just fly right over your hypocrisy as if it was no big deal....and like nobody else can see it.

Neat!

”Throw it around”. :lol:

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I don't know . a lot of guys saw a lot of shit that is hard to get over it bought   a lot to a life of self medication . tell me how well do you think you would deal with being say a combat medic in some shithole jungle and when you got home you were expected to just man up take the getting spit at and not talk about your issues like some pussy and just get back to your day to day life ? 

for most the only thing to dull the dreams and a life of never having a full nights sleep again was becoming a  raging alcoholic 

as I said,  do whatever we have to for combat vets but sif you were like my buddy who spent 4 years repairing equipment at an AFB in NY partying like you were in college and now your down on your luck,  thats not relevant to your service.  

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

In a society where self proclaimed victims are put on a pedestal, victims create themselves in numbers. Then, add in the bizarro, large paint brush “hero” labeling putting some above reproach and well....there you have it.  

🎶 You’re a victim, I’m a victim, wouldn’t you like to be a victim too? 🎶

Just now, Zambroski said:

In a society where self proclaimed victims are put on a pedestal, victims create themselves in numbers. Then, add in the bizarro, large paint brush “hero” labeling putting some above reproach and well....there you have it.  

Agreed.  

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m not a hero at all and never claimed to be but you and others “use” your service here all the time and if you deny it your lying. Pretty simple even for you. 

I’m not a hero at all and never claimed to be but you and others “use” your service here all the time and if you deny it your lying. Pretty simple even for you. 

It’s not being “used” it’s being talked about.  The reason you and others hate vets for it is because it makes your whiney little bullshit talking points about serving, the military and and anything related appear discounted.  That’s how it works.  Experience trumps the inexperienced and a loud, emotional voice doesn’t garner you a win.  Sorry.

BTW, this post of mine you quoted wasn’t meant for you.  If you think I, in any way, are calling you a “hero”, well.....

Or, do you think “Hero” means hypocrite?  If that’s the case, yes...I am calling you a “hero”.

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, in all fairness.  No one wants to see the guy with his arms , legs ,  blown off dragging himself down the sidewalk with his face, talking about he is glad to be alive.  Makes The rest of us crying about being gay, black, short, fat, bald capitalists, trans,  look bad. 

Just now, Cold War said:

Well, in all fairness.  No one wants to see the guy with his arms , legs ,  blown off dragging himself down the sidewalk with his face, talking about he is glad to be alive.  Makes The rest of us crying about being gay, black, short, fat, bald capitalists, trans,  look bad. 

:lol: