Check your account email address ×

California sucks man arrested for eating a breakfast sandwich

jtssrx

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That sandwich cop could have done the right thing and simply said...

"Its technically illegal to eat that sandwich here but if you promise me you wont toss that wrapper on the ground I'll pretend I didnt see you....have a good day"

Ex-fucking-zactky 

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

True.  Maybe I'm just confused by your term "open dissent" as far as how that would differ from "dissent". 

I used it to tie this sandwich eater to this conversation. He obviously didn’t back down like a cuck to the cop. 

I’d view regular dissent to like our conversation here. Dissent, in a closed atmosphere. Make sense? 

Edited by bussman

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

I used it to tie this sandwich eater to this conversation. He obviously didn’t back down like a cuck to the cop. 

I’d view regular dissent to like our conversation here. Dissent, in a closed atmosphere. Make sense? 

Yeah. 

LOLing at those of you that think this cop probably didn't give this guy a decent warning first, only to have him get "lippy" with him to make his little documentary.  I hope he enjoyed that $250 sandwich. Maybe the revenues from this most excellent documentary can pay for it?

Just now, Zambroski said:

LOLing at those of you that think this cop probably didn't give this guy a decent warning first, only to have him get "lippy" with him to make his little documentary.  I hope he enjoyed that $250 sandwich. Maybe the revenues from this most excellent documentary can pay for it?

Just now, f7ben said:

Let's just be honest here.....half the forum only supports this cops actions because it was a black man eating the sandwich. Fucking pile of mouth breathing bootlicking racists in here

^^^^^^

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

"There was a defiant lunchtime eat-in on the platform inside the Embarcardero BART station, where eating isn't allowed".

I fucking laughed.

Just now, f7ben said:

Let's just be honest here.....half the forum only supports this cops actions because it was a black man eating the sandwich. Fucking pile of mouth breathing bootlicking racists in here

I was wondering who was going to bring up race first.  I thought it was going to be MC.  You win.

Just now, Zambroski said:

"There was a defiant lunchtime eat-in on the platform inside the Embarcardero BART station, where eating isn't allowed".

I fucking laughed.

I was wondering who was going to bring up race first.  I thought it was going to be MC.  You win.

I bet it really eats you up inside thinking about that negro getting all indignant and "lippy" with that fine public servant....doesnt it you retarded inbred hilljack :lol:

Just now, f7ben said:

I bet it really eats you up inside thinking about that negro getting all indignant and "lippy" with that fine public servant....doesnt it you retarded inbred hilljack :lol:

Not at all.  He could have just as easily been some fucking Anteeefer punk.

I'd have stopped my strolling to ask the cop, "Hey...you need any help with this stupid fucking 'N word"?"  I would have actually said, "N word".

Documentary changer!!!!  :lol: 

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not at all.  He could have just as easily been some fucking Anteeefer punk.

I'd have stopped my strolling to ask the cop, "Hey...you need any help with this stupid fucking 'N word"?"  I would have actually said, "N word".

Documentary changer!!!!  :lol: 

I fucking love that it took me one day here to peg you as a cadet school criminal justice cop wannabe :lol:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Benny says, “Things can be made to be illegal with laws.”

Benny also says, “Why the fuck do we need bootlicking 73ers to enforce laws?!?!?  Derp.”

Also MotoWagon: “Add more trash canz!!!!”

C1CE2587-394A-4C15-8E9D-AD577B85FBC9.jpeg

That's exactly what happens here. They throw the garbage right in front of an empty garbage can because they're to lazy to put it in the garbage can.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

should have picked it up and thrown it on their front lawn.  

best part was the guy immediately lost the title to the car. I agree to go to DMV to get a new title. So I end up going to DMV and meeting the guy. After about a two-hour wait I turn to him say. Hey by the way did you and your buddies throw a bunch of garbage out on my road? Immediately he got super embarrassed and said I told my buddies not to do that. I just shook my head at him. Overall he was a really nice guy but growing up where throwing your garbage out is normal probably set the tone for these guys.

• Gold Member
14 hours ago, motonoggin said:

If it happened in Venezuela it would have everything to do with communism.

The United States is a capitalist state, of which California is a member, therefore it has everything to do with capitalism.

You're using flawed logic to justify your own flawed logic? LOL

14 hours ago, motonoggin said:

If it happened in Venezuela it would have everything to do with communism.

The United States is a capitalist state, of which California is a member, therefore it has everything to do with capitalism.

capitalism isn't a political construct you buffoon. Quit begging for attention already.

• Platinum Contributing Member

I do find it interesting how trash laying around seems to be a common theme linked to value of property or income of the homeowner or homeowners in the area.

Race not relevant.   Lower income people seem to be too lazy to pick up their property.   Does this lead to doing the same in public or other area's?   Most likely it does.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I do find it interesting how trash laying around seems to be a common theme linked to value of property or income of the homeowner or homeowners in the area.

Race not relevant.   Lower income people seem to be too lazy to pick up their property.   Does this lead to doing the same in public or other area's?   Most likely it does.  

Don’t stereotype, bro.  

*waits for Moto’s meme.

• Haha 1