Check your account email address ×

California sucks man arrested for eating a breakfast sandwich

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You've obviously not looked around in a while.

When govt steals 1/3 ($7 trillion dollars) of the economy and redistributes it to whomever it wants it is far from pure capitalism.   

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

So, maybe more trash cans, not arresting people that may litter but haven't yet, is a good solution to litter reduction.

Nah, a fucking police state is the right thing to do...

I can fill up a 5gal bucket every day with the trash that is thrown on the ground in front of our building. So we put a trash can out, it was stolen for scrap metal, put out another chained to a pole, chain was cut and stolen along with the trash can again for scrap. Got a plastic one, chained to pole, it lasted a week till it was destroyed..All day long you can sit and look out the window here and just watch the scum walk by eating and just throw their garbage right on the ground. The also just toss their needles on the ground, empty dime bags, and Crown bottles are everywhere..There are a lot of really shitty people out there who dont give a rats ass about littering..

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

So, maybe more trash cans, not arresting people that may litter but haven't yet, is a good solution to litter reduction.

Nah, a fucking police state is the right thing to do...

I prefer the no open container of any kind and no consumption in public method myself. 

Your way has been tried for decades and it doesn't work. 

You need laws because too many people are bastards.  I own a lot of land along a busy road, we have to go with big barrels and lots of bags to pick the roadside litter once or twice a year. I have to pay my helper $22.00 an hour to pick fucking bastard's trash!! Sometimes we even find fukkin tires which are very hard to get rid of, I have to bring them someplace and pay to get rid of them. 

If I could get away with it, I would break someone's face open for throwing trash out on my road. 

People suck, that's why there's laws. 

28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!  When was the last time you were in any public eating space and there wasn’t an ample supply of available receptacles?  Or, do you all just roll them around and set them on fire in protest?

Moron.

Some folks (many) are fucking pigs. I had a car full of guys come up my road to buy my old Infiniti. Guy tells, sorry we were late, we stopped at McDonald's to get some food. They buy the car and take off. Go to mow down the road and there's McD bags, cups and napkins strewn about 100 feet. Shit everywhere

Fucking pigs. 

2 minutes ago, s pump said:

Some folks (many) are fucking pigs. I had a car full of guys come up my road to buy my old Infiniti. Guy tells, sorry we were late, we stopped at McDonald's to get some food. They buy the car and take off. Go to mow down the road and there's McD bags, cups and napkins strewn about 100 feet. Shit everywhere

Fucking pigs. 

should have picked it up and thrown it on their front lawn.  

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

You should travel more. It will make you smarter. 

You should drink a gallon of bleach and set your head on fire.....you would be precisely as smart as you are now!!!

20%+ of people are pieces of shit.   

Few years ago after a spring thaw of a pretty long hard winter I was sickened by how much trash was exposed.   

But hey look at the trash so so called environmentally conscience protest groups leave behind.

Laws have consequences. If they make it illegal for me to have an open beer can in my truck then I have to decide to either toss it out or risk getting an open container ticket.

I'll choose tossing it out every time!!!1

2 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

If at the time it was a Law, then most definitely she should have.

So George Washington and the rest of the Patriots should have obeyed the King then? Quite the conundrum for you here now. 

Part of what this country was supposed to be about was open dissent. Fuck that sandwich cop, or more accurately, fuck his political bosses for selectively enforcing bullshit laws over ones that actually matter more. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, bussman said:

So George Washington and the rest of the Patriots should have obeyed the King then? Quite the conundrum for you here now. 

Part of what this country was supposed to be about was open dissent. Fuck that sandwich cop, or more accurately, fuck his political bosses for selectively enforcing bullshit laws over ones that actually matter more. 

That sandwich cop could have done the right thing and simply said...

"Its technically illegal to eat that sandwich here but if you promise me you wont toss that wrapper on the ground I'll pretend I didnt see you....have a good day"

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

That sandwich cop could have done the right thing and simply said...

"Its technically illegal to eat that sandwich here but if you promise me you wont toss that wrapper on the ground I'll pretend I didnt see you....have a good day"

^^This^^

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

Aren't you really just saying that you want dissent to be risk free? 

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Eating isnt really the issue. The trash is the reason eating is outlawed. 

Come on. In theory I agree with you. In practice this is complete and total bullshit. Look at San Francisco sidewalks as your example. 

I have an idea, how about you wait and actually see if I litter first before treating me like a criminal that hasn’t committed a crime yet.