Check your account email address ×

Just how sweet is Karma?

f7ben

Retard ass MC posts vegas odds on his super girl that he absolutely isnt voting for and hours later the FBI reopens an investigation into her felonious activities :lol: her fucking odds of winning tank so fast vegas pulls the fucking book :lol: KARMA 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Retard ass MC posts vegas odds on his super girl that he absolutely isnt voting for and hours later the FBI reopens an investigation into her felonious activities :lol: her fucking odds of winning tank so fast vegas pulls the fucking book :lol: KARMA 

MC will flip on the subject within days claiming anyone who believes Vegas odds is dumb. Completely forgetting that he was the one who posted it... Kinda like when he vowed never to switch sides to Hillary and anyone who was a supporter of her was morally corrupt...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

MC will flip on the subject within days claiming anyone who believes Vegas odds is dumb. Completely forgetting that he was the one who posted it... Kinda like when he vowed never to switch sides to Hillary and anyone who was a supporter of her was morally corrupt...

abe wakes up in a pile of piss shit and sweat screaming at the "nips" that haunt his dreams .....even though he never had any unpleasant interactions with any asians :lol:

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Odds have not changed Ben wa

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Odds have not changed Ben wa

Sure sure ....MC .....now here is your oatmeal.....Please return back to your room and try not to make a mess or orderly Dan is going to be mad

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

MC is such a retard :lol: 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

"karma"

:lmao:

here you braindead fuck...try and read

Hillary Clinton's chances of becoming the 45th president of the United States looked pretty solid heading into the final stretch of the campaign. However, reports Friday afternoon that the FBI is investigating newly found Clinton emails have changed that sentiment and drastically affected the odds.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

wtf are you idiots babbling about? the odds are still there  :lol:

so seeing as manecunt wont hold the bet are U saying U are taking the odds and holding bets . again I am in for a hundo at 75to1 .

time to man up or STFU

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

here you braindead fuck...try and read

Hillary Clinton's chances of becoming the 45th president of the United States looked pretty solid heading into the final stretch of the campaign. However, reports Friday afternoon that the FBI is investigating newly found Clinton emails have changed that sentiment and drastically affected the odds.

:lol: i read just fine, and ALL OF IT. ya dumb fuck little sneak. you saw an archived version of the story.

With only two weeks left in the campaign, Clinton was a -550 favorite to Donald Trump's +350 odds. After the new email news broke, the former Secretary of State is now listed at -300 with Trump's odds increasing to +200. 

Bet on the Presidential Election at BetOnline

In terms of probability, -300 means the books give Clinton a 75% chance of becoming president compared with an 85% chance at -550

like MC said in the title, 75%

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

speaking of odds, the odds that ben had his ass owned in this thread are off the charts. :lol:

the first line I posted is an update to the page and the last post....the odds books was pulled down after the odds tanked. You are a fucking brain dead retard with reading comprehension as bad as momo

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

the first line I posted is an update to the page and the last post....the odds books was pulled down after the odds tanked. You are a fucking brain dead retard with reading comprehension as bad as momo

the odds were at 85% but then dropped to 75% after the e-mail news, which is what MC stated and something you'd know, if you read the details. you went back and copied your lame response, so you should have seen the latest. you lose, now fuck off.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

deplorables......nailed them.

You didn't nail shit. I know I know story of your life probably since you have no kids but in your posted link it even went on to say the betting odds were pulled after Fridays news. Hillary was starting to nose over then they pulled the odds. You and Slinger still passing it off as no big deal, nothing to see here, hey look over there I see Russians 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

You didn't nail shit. I know I know story of your life probably since you have no kids but in your posted link it even went on to say the betting odds were pulled after Fridays news. Hillary was starting to nose over then they pulled the odds. You and Slinger still passing it off as no big deal, nothing to see here, hey look over there I see Russians 

seek professional help.....your really fucked in the head