Check your account email address ×

Just how sweet is Karma?

f7ben

18 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You didn't nail shit. I know I know story of your life probably since you have no kids but in your posted link it even went on to say the betting odds were pulled after Fridays news. Hillary was starting to nose over then they pulled the odds. You and Slinger still passing it off as no big deal, nothing to see here, hey look over there I see Russians 

ok racer, i'll dumb it down for you. mc created that thread on sunday, revealing the latest odds, which are at 75%. the odds on Friday were 83%, so the odds did drop. what ben saw was an archived bit of news, that happened before mc made the thread. capiche? or do you need me to draw a picture yet?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

ok racer, i'll dumb it down for you. mc created that thread on sunday, revealing the latest odds, which are at 75%. the odds on Friday were 83%, so the odds did drop. what ben saw was an archived bit of news, that happened before mc made the thread. capiche? or do you need me to draw a picture yet?

:lol:

4 minutes ago, oquossocbob said:

Angry this morning you are

not in the least. why do you think that?

4 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

pretty easy to figure out ya dipshit, look at the dates, and the links. but then again, you're a spoiled little trust fund baby who's never had to figure anything out on his own :lol: 

well, except maybe how to set up money transfers from daddy. or did he do that for ya too?

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, oquossocbob said:

Angry this morning you are

They are getting worse and worse after Friday. I get a kick out of watching them get so angry and I'm wondering if these twospineless dipshits will write another exit thread. 

Hey it happened once already...well two individual times 

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

They are getting worse and worse after Friday. I get a kick out of watching them get so angry and I'm wondering if these twospineless dipshits will write another exit thread. 

Hey it happened once already...well two individual times 

btw you calling anyone spineless is about as ironic as it gets.

So Hillary's Vegas odds started to nose dive, they pulled the odds and now MC started a thread about it where Slingers defending him and MC is claiming victory

Just now, Skidooski said:

So Hillary's Vegas odds started to nose dive, they pulled the odds and now MC started a thread about it where Slingers defending him and MC is claiming victory

omg dude. mc posted the odds AFTER this "nose dive". holy fuck. are you racer's dupe?

btw you calling anyone spineless is about as ironic as it gets.

You've still got about another week of vacation set by yourself! But you reneged on yourself just like MC.......Spinless!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Snoslinger said:

omg dude. mc posted the odds AFTER this "nose dive". holy fuck. are you racer's dupe?

That's what I just said Mr. Vortex. Just how fucking dumb are you?

I get it guys I can see why you two have to band together after everything you've been through with your simultaneous hissy-fits. Still doesn't change the fact that both of you are spineless idiots. You both claim to be staunch Bernie supporters and now look at you! :lol::yahoo:

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

I get it guys I can see why you two have to band together after everything you've been through with your simultaneous hissy-fits. Still doesn't change the fact that both of you are spineless idiots. You both claim to be staunch Bernie supporters and now look at you! :lol::yahoo:

dude give it up. you obviously didn't have a clue about the subject matter here. if mc, or sr, or myself had been owned this badly you'd have been all over it. you're fooling nobody.

Reality is the electoral college is looking tough for Trump IF the polls hold true and no other November surprise comes to light on Hillary. (or Trump for that matter)  I think if the Hillary camp or the MSM had one on Trump they would have released it to lighten the blow of Friday's news.

Keep in mind in 1980 the polls were completely off even going into the voting.  Hard to believe there can be that big of swing that close to the election or the pollsters were rigging or just purely taking samples that didn't reflect who was going to vote.

In today's ABC news poll Trump actually had a lead in national voting.  His lead widened in Florida but he hasn't closed the gap in NC or PA.  

The other wildcard is turnout at rallies.   Can this enthusiasm lead for Trump turn into votes?   We will see.  

Edited by Highmark

dude give it up. you obviously didn't have a clue about the subject matter here. if mc, or sr, or myself had been owned this badly you'd have been all over it. you're fooling nobody.

According to you you're not even supposed to be here for another week. Same for your retarded friend MC. 

Ive explained myself in this thread now you're just spinning round and round and going in your typical downward spiral Vortex bullshit in some lame-ass vain attempt to claim victory. Fail

You two are a couple of jellyfish... maby squid. Either way it's painfully obvious that neither of you two can hold up to your own word. No fucking backbone no sign of it at all