Check your account email address ×

Coup has started

jtssrx

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

I don't get these people on here that project some sort of persona that they support a cause, like Barb with the global warming/cooling BS, Moto with what ever he is supporting.. And do nothing..I mean literally NOTHING but bitch at people on and obscure snowmobile website...What bad asses..:lol:

How do you know that I 'do nothing'?

Are you privy to my day to day activities?

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

That is the dumbest fucking argument ever. Moto advocates for a different economic and societal system. What the fuck is he supposed to do aside from voice his opinion and vote for people who may have some ideas that align with his own. 

For 8 straight years fucking meat puppets on here menstrated through their eyes and mouths over Obama but never "did a thing about it".......

Fucking idiots

:owned:

46 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Um , it does, all's he does is preach here.. unless you want to link me up to where he spoke in an interview with the local news or had a speaking engagement at a college, prison, detention center, drug rehab, hospital, old folks home, or church about his anarchism you should prolly STFU..

FYI, I have no need to kill myself,..I'm not some mindless hack spewing bullshit to others that I don't even do myself only to make myself feel accomplished when deep inside they are failures.. You know, Fake people..Those are the people who should kill themselves..

:lol:

good fucking Lord 

:lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

How do you know that I 'do nothing'?

Because that's you. Have you ever ran for any public office in your town, city, county, or state? Obviously this would be your best platform to start the changes you claim to be so passionate about??

:news:

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Are you so fucking retarded that you think his advocacy begins and ends at fsce. Kill yourself you mindless fucking moron. Good god some of you are so dumb it's like a meteor is the only solution

Noggins advocacy probably has a little more depth but there is no doubt that your “all cops should die”  persona definitely begins and ends right here on fsce. 

24 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Noggins advocacy probably has a little more depth but there is no doubt that your “all cops should die”  persona definitely begins and ends right here on fsce. 

Yeah. He actually quite enjoys capitalism too 

55 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Oh wow Tom.....amazing job. You've somehow seen right through my ridiculous internet persona/hyperbole and outed me as a normal human being. How did you ever do it.

Also I make no bones publically in any company about my distaste for modern law enforcement and how little respect I have for the profession if its brought up.

35 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh wow Tom.....amazing job. You've somehow seen right through my ridiculous internet persona/hyperbole and outed me as a normal human being. How did you ever do it.

Also I make no bones publically in any company about my distaste for modern law enforcement and how little respect I have for the profession if its brought up.

I noticed you threw “normal” in there.

:)

Just now, f7ben said:

Disagree....I've probably met more from here than anyone and everyone except 1 guy was more or less normal

Yeah, but your scale is skewed.

:lol:

I don’t know anybody that’s “normal”.  Everybody is fucked up to one degree or another.  

Shit!  Maybe being fucked up IS normal?!?!!

011EAC93-A254-4201-AE01-2485D5C914AC.jpeg

49 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You should concentrate your hate on something worthwhile like the banking industry. They've done more damage to this country than cops ever will. :lol:

Just now, snoughnut said:

You should concentrate your hate on something worthwhile like the banking industry. They've done more damage to this country than cops ever will. :lol:

I hate bankers and cops about equally. Right there are lawyers and insurance industry people

• Like 1

Just now, snoughnut said:

Ben tried crossing an open river on a Phazer, that's definitely not normal. :lol:

What wasnt normal about that was the amount of booze I was able to ingest and then still get that phazer to the bottom of that river

Just now, f7ben said:

What wasnt normal about that was the amount of booze I was able to ingest and then still get that phazer to the bottom of that river

That pic of you kneeling on the ice, it appears you sobered up rather quickly. :lol:

27 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

That pic of you kneeling on the ice, it appears you sobered up rather quickly. :lol:

Ahhh.....that river had a pretty strong current. If I wasnt so comfortable in the water I may not have made it. I was 100% exhausted 

7 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Because that's you. Have you ever ran for any public office in your town, city, county, or state? Obviously this would be your best platform to start the changes you claim to be so passionate about??

:news:

I don't participate in bourgeois elections. The idea that participating in a corrupt system is going to change it is ludicrous.