Check your account email address ×

Coup has started

jtssrx

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How many more weeks before you ask me what my record looks like again you senile pants shitting retarded fucking faggot????

Get help for your anger little man.  Its eating at you.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Both these guys love to point fingers from their high perches.  2 adult fucking men balls deep in a sophmoric exercise of ageism, zero accomplishments of their own and hating on people who have been nothing but solid citizens.  The hatred is real, and its fucking laughable.

God damn you're a fucking cry ass whiner the likes of which nobody ever thought could exist

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Both these guys love to point fingers from their high perches.  2 adult fucking men balls deep in a sophmoric exercise of ageism, zero accomplishments of their own and hating on people who have been nothing but solid citizens.  The hatred is real, and its fucking laughable.

Not only hating on people here who are solid citizens but constantly praising and idolizing complete pieces of shit.   Their behavior on this forum is pathetic and embarrassing. Few people here are as pathetic as these two. 

46 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Not only hating on people here who are solid citizens but constantly praising and idolizing complete pieces of shit.   Their behavior on this forum is pathetic and embarrassing. Few people here are as pathetic as these two. 

Is you're bottom lip quivering right now 

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

My bottom line?  Regardless of what that is the answer is no. Nothing of mine is quivering at this time. 

Yah.....you were crying and queefing uncontrollably. Pretty obvious

3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

You and noggin are nothing but talk. Neither of you have ever done one thing that even remotely resembles anarchism. All fucking talk. 

Most anarchist praxis is illegal. Asking about it won't get you anywhere.

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Moto fully triggered again.  Guess he missed where my ex wife was Jewish.  Calls a solid citizen a piece of shit, even though 

You and Moto most definitely aren’t.

I don't give a fuck if you were married to a Rabbi. You're the kind of person that would blame slavery on slaves, murder on the murdered, oppression on the oppressed.

This is a deep personality flaw. It makes you easy to manipulate and causes you to defend horrible people and horrible things. It's the product of privilege, a dull mind indoctrinated by authority, and lack of empathy. 

I almost feel sorry for you, but I just kinda wish people like you would die. Humanity would be better off without so many proxy psychopaths walking around cheering on and defending  the real psychopaths.

Edited by motonoggin

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Ahhh, got it, so nothing because you are a bootlicker in hiding and don't want to break the man's laws....Bad ass Moto..:lol2:

13 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Ahhh, got it, so nothing because you are a bootlicker in hiding and don't want to break the man's laws....Bad ass Moto..:lol2:

Antifeeers get taken into custody without so much as a scratch from a scuffle.  They lay down their little sticks on command, de-face kerchief and put their hands behind their backs like good little ladies.  :lol:

I mean....

3E486D77-B51B-43AF-BD80-217987EBC896.gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Antifeeers get taken into custody without so much as a scratch from a scuffle.  They lay down their little sticks on command, de-face kerchief and put their hands behind their backs like good little ladies.  :lol:

I mean....

3E486D77-B51B-43AF-BD80-217987EBC896.gif

I don't get these people on here that project some sort of persona that they support a cause, like Barb with the global warming/cooling BS, Moto with what ever he is supporting.. And do nothing..I mean literally NOTHING but bitch at people on and obscure snowmobile website...What bad asses..:lol:

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

I don't get these people on here that project some sort of persona that they support a cause, like Barb with the global warming/cooling BS, Moto with what ever he is supporting.. And do nothing..I mean literally NOTHING but bitch at people on and obscure snowmobile website...What bad asses..:lol:

That is the dumbest fucking argument ever. Moto advocates for a different economic and societal system. What the fuck is he supposed to do aside from voice his opinion and vote for people who may have some ideas that align with his own. 

For 8 straight years fucking meat puppets on here menstrated through their eyes and mouths over Obama but never "did a thing about it".......

Fucking idiots

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Hypocritical idiocy at the highest levels for comedic value.  It makes it funnier that they don’t even see it.

Just now, f7ben said:

That is the dumbest fucking argument ever. Moto advocates for a different economic and societal system. What the fuck is he supposed to do aside from voice his opinion and vote for people who may have some ideas that align with his own. 

For 8 straight years fucking meat puppets on here menstrated through their eyes and mouths over Obama but never "did a thing about it".......

Fucking idiots

On an obscure snowmobile website....what a great platform to get the movement started.. :roflcrying:

Now see the second bold and read my post again so it sinks in..

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

On an obscure snowmobile website....what a great platform to get the movement started.. :roflcrying:

Now see the second bold and read my post again so it sinks in..

Are you so fucking retarded that you think his advocacy begins and ends at fsce. Kill yourself you mindless fucking moron. Good god some of you are so dumb it's like a meteor is the only solution

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Are you so fucking retarded that you think his advocacy begins and ends at fsce. Kill yourself you mindless fucking moron. Good god some of you are so dumb it's like a meteor is the only solution

Um , it does, all's he does is preach here.. unless you want to link me up to where he spoke in an interview with the local news or had a speaking engagement at a college, prison, detention center, drug rehab, hospital, old folks home, or church about his anarchism you should prolly STFU..

FYI, I have no need to kill myself,..I'm not some mindless hack spewing bullshit to others that I don't even do myself only to make myself feel accomplished when deep inside they are failures.. You know, Fake people..Those are the people who should kill themselves..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Um , it does, all's he does is preach here.. unless you want to link me up to where he spoke in an interview with the local news or had a speaking engagement at a college, prison, detention center, drug rehab, hospital, old folks home, or church about his anarchism you should prolly STFU..

FYI, I have no need to kill myself,..I'm not some mindless hack spewing bullshit to others that I don't even do myself only to make myself feel accomplished when deep inside they are failures.. You know, Fake people..Those are the people who should kill themselves..

What a pile of fucking bullshit

Yah....colleges and churches are out actively recruiting anarchists for public speaking engagements :lol: you gotta be one dumb motherfucker to even type that

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, motonoggin said:

I don't give a fuck if you were married to a Rabbi. You're the kind of person that would blame slavery on slaves, murder on the murdered, oppression on the oppressed.

This is a deep personality flaw. It makes you easy to manipulate and causes you to defend horrible people and horrible things. It's the product of privilege, a dull mind indoctrinated by authority, and lack of empathy. 

I almost feel sorry for you, but I just kinda wish people like you would die. Humanity would be better off without so many proxy psychopaths walking around cheering on and defending  the real psychopaths.

Thats sig worthy!!  :lol: You are one pathetic looozer.   40 something anarchist full of hate for people he doesn’t even know.

48 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And Ben chimes in, with his usual spittle laden rant.  About as creative and intelligent as the fucking mole I just killed on my lawn this morning.  Both of you are so invested in a mindless exercise in futility.  It would be funny if it wasn’t so pathetiic.

26 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thats sig worthy!!  :lol: You are one pathetic looozer.   40 something anarchist full of hate for people he doesn’t even know.

And Ben chimes in, with his usual spittle laden rant.  About as creative and intelligent as the fucking mole I just killed on my lawn this morning.  Both of you are so invested in a mindless exercise in futility.  It would be funny if it wasn’t so pathetiic.

I'm invested in nothing....simply calling retards retards

33 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What a pile of fucking bullshit

Yah....colleges and churches are out actively recruiting anarchists for public speaking engagements :lol: you gotta be one dumb motherfucker to even type that

No, that's where you go if you want to get your point across and possibly have people side with you,..why? Because they are sheep, impressionable, and tend to follow what people tell them..

Lol..and I'm the one you called a dumb motherfucker..:lol: