Check your account email address ×

SSFB sled shopping thread

SSFB

14 hours ago, GGNHL said:

Id trust a Polaris or Skidoo 800 out of warranty as much as leaving Uncle Snotty unattended at an animal shelter with a gallon of KY. :lol:

Hey, you fat Maintahd, SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT ZNOTTY!!!!  He's turned-down more broads than you've had!!

Let's see your BROADS, he posted some of his! 

Did you evah get front steps on that trailer-house ya' got up there????? NICE PLACE...…………………..NOT!!!!  

Take that Savage 311 blunderbuss and shove it up your ass with that KY!!!

Id trust a Polaris or Skidoo 800 out of warranty as much as leaving Uncle Snotty unattended at an animal shelter with a gallon of KY. :lol:

Whoa, I see nine faggots thought that was funny. :fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou:

Why don't they post their BROADS, Znotty posted his! 

12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, you fat Maintahd, SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT ZNOTTY!!!!  He's turned-down more broads than you've had!!

Let's see your BROADS, he posted some of his! 

Did you evah get front steps on that trailer-house ya' got up there????? NICE PLACE...…………………..NOT!!!!  

Take that Savage 311 blunderbuss and shove it up your ass with that KY!!!

Go away

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Yup, all ENEMIES!!! Jealous bastids, 'cause Znotty is loaded, and has banged more broads than them. 

Thought that was funny?????    BULLSHIT!!!!!!! :bigfinger:

Just now, s pump said:

Because you're a disgusting old man with gross thoughts, manners and thoughts. You really should seek help.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!    If you don't like me, then …………….GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger:

Doesn't it suck that a guy like me, can buy and sell you, nigga!!!!  :frech:

14 minutes ago, s pump said:

Go away

Where are you located, SHIT-PUMP?

Northeast..where? I think I don't like you. Are you a NH FUDGEPACKER? You sound like you could be a FUDGIE. 

12 hours ago, thewayout said:

No doubt, I absolutely loved my XCR.  $15-16k for a new 850 is just too damn much, and the 19s are still commanding big bucks for sleds with 2-3k on them already. 

That's pretty pricey for usd. I paid that tax in and full of studs and the stud protectors. 

8 minutes ago, Reevester said:

That's pretty pricey for usd. I paid that tax in and full of studs and the stud protectors. 

That's what they are selling for. And they don't really like cash buyers they want to finance it because they make more. Then they drop their pants on everything come February. Cunts. 

30 minutes ago, Anler said:

That's what they are selling for. And they don't really like cash buyers they want to finance it because they make more. Then they drop their pants on everything come February. Cunts. 

Yeah thats fucked up. Definitely not financing at 7% with them. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Reevester said:

Yeah thats fucked up. Definitely not financing at 7% with them. 

That's how they move them for $15-$16k. Buyers are just looking at a payment not a total. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

That's how they move them for $15-$16k. Buyers are just looking at a payment not a total. 

Glad I don't owe a lot on this one. Hopefully she's mint and I'll keep her a few years. Probably be slowly putting on less miles in the years to come. When the kid is a teenager I'll start wasting more money again if hes into it. 

7 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Stop fucking up every decent thread, go back to your faggot thread!

That thread was set-up for YOU!!! The FAB FOUR TRANNIES :

AWFUL KNAWFUL

800 DRAGON

1jkw

The One 

Get over there, and stay there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!    If you don't like me, then …………….GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger:

Doesn't it suck that a guy like me, can buy and sell you, nigga!!!!  :frech:

Spump has a yacht,  you have a dingy,  SBYL

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Deals are already starting to hit. This is why I wouldn’t spring order a Doo. But but the warranty............

F2C0F3F6-0B24-4225-B906-0D7649CCA97C.png

used sleds are always going to be cheaper whether it 25 miles or 2500.  that sleds a good deal,  buyer better check when the 3 years started from though.    

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

used sleds are always going to be cheaper whether it 25 miles or 2500.  that sleds a good deal,  buyer better check when the 3 years started from though.    

I would put money on it’s a factory demo and the warranty starts when sold. That’s at least how Poo does it? I’ve had the opportunity to buy the factory Poo demos that Snow Tech has turned back in. They usually have a 1000 miles on them and have a full warranty like they are new.

Edited by Woodtick