Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

Dude you’re so far left I’m starting to worry that you might become more radicalized and do something dangerous 

Edited by toslow
  • Haha 1

another day of quality journalism by THE SUN the importance of these write ups are invaluable.   These self noted ONEWAY news source is just what its followers want to read about hair cuts

Yet that’s where Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is now finding himself after being teased for his new haircut. The comparisons came in right away: Trudeau’s close-cropped new look made him a dead ringer for Jim Carrey in Dumb & Dumber. If you haven’t seen the film, the title tells you all you need to know. It’s not good to be compared to this character.

From ET Canada to Hollywood blogs, word got around that people are poking fun at Trudeau. Those who are already biased against the PM went all-in on the mockery, but that’s to be expected and can be written off as typical partisan disdain. What’s notable about this episode though is that it was a much broader affair that went beyond the usual political chattersphere.

“Did you see Trudeau’s new haircut? Doesn’t he look like Jim Carrey in Dumb & Dumber?” was the political watercooler topic of the weekend not for people who follow politics but specifically for people who don’t follow it.

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/furey-trudeaus-now-being-laughed-at-the-reaction-no-politician-wants?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1658164217

I figure we can post some things from your new hero Pat King and Tamara

Here King speaks about Trudeau opening supporting pedo's,  Oh Pat has nothing against GAYs but if you take your kids to this parade you should be arrested and children taken away.

Pride Parade is full of Pedo's according to this uneducated hero

Lots more video's coming

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

yA I get it, Harper ran his entire campaign on Trudeau's hair.  I loved those Ads

I just think there is more to picking a leader :dunno:  

Illegalizing marijuana was enough for you, you moron. 

Tell me, trail, would you take your children to a gay pride parade where sexual acts occur out in the open and often?

Would you be pleased as punch that some drag queens came to your school and danced lewdly in front of you children as well? This is the Liberal insanity, among other things, that you clearly don't see or are ok with. :wacko:

drag.jpg

1 minute ago, irv said:

Tell me, trail, would you take your children to a gay pride parade where sexual acts occur out in the open and often?

Would you be pleased as punch that some drag queens came to your school and danced lewdly in front of you children as well? This is the Liberal insanity, among other things, that you clearly don't see or are ok with. :wacko:

drag.jpg

Dude I already know you support Pat King and his thoughts no need to continue to post your hate for non-white and any different person.  I think people like Pat King should be teaching our children :dunno: 

Pride Parade started in 1981 Toronto - there has not been one incident of little children being rape or molested by these obvious wrong people in your eyes..

Pat King for PM lets get some real hate going 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Dude I already know you support Pat King and his thoughts no need to continue to post your hate for non-white and any different person.  I think people like Pat King should be teaching our children :dunno: 

Pride Parade started in 1981 Toronto - there has not been one incident of little children being rape or molested by these obvious wrong people in your eyes..

Pat King for PM lets get some real hate going 

And, another deflection/words put in my mouth like usual. 

Are you simply to dumb to answer simple questions or is constantly deflecting from them all you have?

stupid7.jpg

7 minutes ago, irv said:

That was huge biggest thing any PM has done in 100 years Billion dollar business

reinstate OAS

increase CPP

Helped 10's of thousand Syrians find a new home

lowered income tax most decrease in 50 years

Stopped the hate coming from PMO

after voting

Lowest unemployment in 50 years

from Last in growth to first in G20

There is more but what is the point. 

G7

Lowest debt ratio during pandemic

almost lowest inflation rate but at least lower than all the big boys

What part of this is not good according to you?

2 minutes ago, irv said:

And, another deflection/words put in my mouth like usual. 

Are you simply to dumb to answer simple questions or is constantly deflecting from them all you have?

stupid7.jpg

:lol:  you post some trans dude reading a book as your defense for child abuse or rape :dunno:  then post this :lol: I'm stupid :lol:  

17 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

someone that breaks bail conditions is now considered a hero in CPC supporters eyes.  That is the real SADness

Pat King is your hero too, pathetic  

Trudeau would have Rosa Parks and MLK arrested today.  Fail you are lost.

• Confused 1