Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

22 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

someone that breaks bail conditions is now considered a hero in CPC supporters eyes.  That is the real SADness

Pat King is your hero too, pathetic  

How many people did she assault, rape or murder.  Canadian justice cronies let those people go on "promise to appear". 

15 hours ago, snopro31 said:

How many people did she assault, rape or murder.  Canadian justice cronies let those people go on "promise to appear". 

she didn't do any of those things?  :dunno:  we would that matter?

Which charges do you idolize in a hero :dunno: 

mischief, obstructing police, counselling others to commit mischief and intimidation.

ADD IN BREACH OF BAIL CONDITIONS

I personally love obstructing police and counseling others to commit offences

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I personally love obstructing police and counseling others to commit offences

Me as well, so if i tell you to go play in traffic, Do you think you’re coherent enough to put a thought together and not do it because it might be dangerous?

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

will PEEPEE be riding with Hell's Angels today?  seems like a good bunch of fella's to get their support

I suppose you’re going to pretend you know what happens in that world, or once again the news done your thinking for you 

30 minutes ago, toslow said:

Me as well, so if i tell you to go play in traffic, Do you think you’re coherent enough to put a thought together and not do it because it might be dangerous?

??? wow dude playing traffic :dunno:

Police are clearing an area and you decide to literally get in their face and someone is chanting hold the line hold the line,  you see this as playing in traffic...

sorry dude I don't fight Police like you and the CPC do, I move on if told so.   I guess that makes me a coward apparently.

Have you ever been apart of a rally or protest, strike?  I doubt it

33 minutes ago, toslow said:

I suppose you’re going to pretend you know what happens in that world, or once again the news done your thinking for you 

actually there is a club just a few miles up the road from me :dunno: 

PeePee was a no show for Canada Day other than to support the over taking of government by 'angry vet' 

seems this is his style - real average Canadians he does not need on his side

some awesome quote Hell's Angels supporter

I love this, Leave them alone, I will tell you this , They will always have more respect then the police. At least lease boys get the job done, No matter what the job is. Trust me H/A is well respected. Just leave them the fuck alone unless you want your ass kicked

PeePee is in Toronto go figure, lets see if he makes his appearance 

Winsor Police lay charges against Border Blockade leaders -  I assume we know hate the Winsor Police as they are working for Trudeau (oh wait Ford)

These are Canadian Heroes blocking our Roads not criminals

AC maybe a relative?

Nycole Dicredico, 42, and William Laframboise, 41, of Windsor are both charged with mischief. They are scheduled to appear in court in Windsor on Aug. 25.

Mischief, Now there’s a hardened criminal charge. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂👍👍👍👍

Edited by toslow

18 hours ago, toslow said:

Mischief, Now there’s a hardened criminal charge. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂👍👍👍👍

Life in prison is pretty steep

• Punishment

(2) Every one who commits mischief that causes actual danger to life is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for life.

• Marginal note:Punishment

(3) Every one who commits mischief in relation to property that is a testamentary instrument or the value of which exceeds five thousand dollars

• (a) is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding ten years; or

• (b) is guilty of an offence punishable on summary conviction.

• Marginal note:Idem

(4) Every one who commits mischief in relation to property, other than property described in subsection (3),

• (a) is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years; or

• (b) is guilty of an offence punishable on summary conviction.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I hope PP expropriates all the island properties from the selfish small fringe that are holding unacceptable views.

Expand the airport.

They should get rid of them off the island and shut down the nude fkn beach. It's inappropriate within the city limits. 

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

PeePEe will not attend any more debates and will pay the $50000 fine

At this point I don't see him losing to anyone,  he has the catch phrases and talking points down pat.  

Plus he is switched on to the liberal bullshit that people are sick of. 

really don’t see anything that will stop from being Canada next PM.

Seriously i cant wait to get this current fuck stick that is pretending to be doing everything in the name of Canada of his self made throne 

Edited by toslow