Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

CONSERVATIVE leadership races are interesting no denying that :lol:

OTTAWA — A digital campaign strategist has been charged in connection with allegations campaign materials were stolen from Erin O’Toole’s 2020 bid for leadership of the Conservative party.

The RCMP confirmed Wednesday that Dion Ahwai was charged with one count of mischief of data and is scheduled to appear in court on Aug. 4.

The RCMP declined to provide any further information.

O’Toole’s office issued only a terse statement.

“As this matter is before the courts, Mr. O’Toole will not be commenting.”

The charge dates back to the waning weeks of the 2020 campaign, and allegations from O’Toole that rival Peter MacKay’s team hacked into their digital campaign files and made away with a trove of confidential information.

The O’Toole campaign referred the matter to police after conducting its own internal investigation, sparked in part by the leak of a campaign meeting with supporters in Quebec where O’Toole explicitly asked social conservatives for their support.

The video was provided to Radio-Canada and had surfaced as an issue in the leadership debates that month.

ERIN wants 2 million

https://www.thestar.com/politics/federal/2022/07/13/man-charged-over-allegations-erin-otooles-campaign-materials-were-hacked.html

Ahwai is listed as a vice-president, digital campaigns for the strategy firm Wellington Dupont Public Affairs, where his online biography references his time working for the Conservatives in Ottawa and on Ontario Premier Doug Ford’s 2018 campaign.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Has the budget balanced itself yet?

On the covid topic, open it all up.  

2 years of complete shutdowns and our deficit is only 55 billion seems very good to me :dunno:  Remember 2008 economic crises seems very tame to me in comparison yet our deficit is the same.  Harper had it very tough compared to last 2 years.

Economy is on fire AC that is way interest rates are rising

1 hour ago, toslow said:

You realize how much dept load the fake economy is carrying 😂😂 

since 1972

guys like you are funny, Harper had a very strong economy best in the world yet our economy it twice as good today.   Amazes me how ONEWAY sees things,  now it is a fake economy hoping sooner or later it will actually be a bad economy and we can all say "see what you voted for"  maybe 10 years into a being PM

The sun never shines for a ONEWAY when Trudeau is replaced Ford will also be replaced and your sun never rises -  truly a sad way to live I just can't be that miserable all day everyday

Always Harper, anyways Harper run a balanced budget 

heard on the news today we are going into a recession. 

tell me fool how does a strong economy run when they say recession is looming?

fuck dude i don’t know why i even bother to respond to your bullshit 

Edited by toslow
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, toslow said:

Always Harper, anyways Harper run a balanced budget 

heard on the news today we are going into a recession. 

tell me fool how does a strong economy run when they say recession is looming?

fuck dude i don’t know why i even bother to respond to your bullshit 

You do realize that Harper claimed he balanced the budget in the final year of his term which he never saw since he lost the election during a Harper recession (Canada only country in a recession at the time).  The is the only Budget the Conservatives have ever balanced in the history of Canada :dunno:  you really need to look at a history book or something.

1 fucking budget :lol:  

Chretien had 8 and Martin had 1 

If people stop spending we enter a recession, it really isn't rock science...  2 quarters in a row with no growth is Canada's definition of a recession.  

Lets get back to a economy on fire in the meantime 

How the fuck do you figure economy on fire when people can’t even afford to put groceries on the table and gas in the lawnmower.

dude you have to be one of the dumbest people that’s been brainwashed I’ve ever in counter on the internet. 

Edited by toslow
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, toslow said:

How the fuck do you figure economy on fire when people can’t even afford to put groceries on the table and gas in the lawnmower.

dude you have to be one of the dumbest people that’s been brainwashed I’ve ever in counter on the internet. 

wow give it a rest - are you struggling?  do you know anyone that doesn't have food?  

How the fuck can  you have such a grim outlook when this inflation thing is like 6 months old :dunno:  

FULL EMPLOYMENT isn't a time where people are starving

answer my question 

full employment? fuck dude the wages are so low on some jobs compared to trudys inflation hike, wake the fuck up and you would see people can't afford the liberals plan. Yes people are struggling to put food on the table. Even your CBC has mentioned it many times. Why are you so closed minded and not able to think for yourself?

Edited by toslow
  • Confused 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, toslow said:

full employment? fuck dude the wages are so low on some jobs compared to trudys inflation hike, wake the fuck up and you would see people can't afford the liberals plan. Yes people are struggling to put food on the table. Even your CBC has mentioned it many times. Why are you so closed minded and not able to think for yourself?

Who is being under paid?

No business can get employees to show up for $20/hr entry level jobs.

I had to pay $25/hr for general labourers and the 2 guys I hired grumbled for more after a month.

I just talked to a 15 year old kid who's getting $18/hr at his first job, landscaping.

I seen a sign today advertising $35/hr for a landscape forman. I laughed. You'll never get anyone good for that. Decent guys are looking for $40.

The employees are setting the rules right now but the tide is turning.

• Thanks 1

Talk to workers who has been on the same jobs for a few yrs.

they are the one getting taken advantage of, 2 bucks above minimum is not keeping up with the inflation rate 

20 minutes ago, toslow said:

Talk to workers who has been on the same jobs for a few yrs.

they are the one getting taken advantage of, 2 bucks above minimum is not keeping up with the inflation rate 

so greedy business owners is Trudeau's fault :lol:  wow that might be a stretch :lol: 

Blackstar just laid a beating so bad I felt it way up here

No beating at all that i felt, what he did do is have a well thought out post right or wrong. 

more than i can say for you scrambled bullshit 😂😂😂