Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

On 7/22/2022 at 8:38 PM, toslow said:

Plus he is switched on to the liberal bullshit that people are sick of. 

really don’t see anything that will stop from being Canada next PM.

Seriously i cant wait to get this current fuck stick that is pretending to be doing everything in the name of Canada of his self made throne 

It will be awesome to see people banned from any international organization never been able to attend any event ever.

We will be FREE at this point and all alone worldwide.  we can do it.

Withdraw from OPEC and keep our oil to serve Canadians

PeePee campaign for the next 3 years 

GATEKEEPERS

we love them catch phrases over policy -  

Hallway healthcare (still here)

Million dollar man (gone and hydro has doubled)

respect the taxpayer 

FYSE8iqXgAAe8Gm?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by 1trailmaker

36 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  this is going to be a fun ride

PeePee just keeps smacking himself as he posts about rising cost to buy a house and blames Trudeau for all increases :lol: 

These guys kill me - PPland will not be a good one

😂😂😂😂

12 hours ago, toslow said:

Really one video 

start pulling the Trudy video of him stuttering and stumble over himself, lots to chose from 

shwoosh

He is stumbling because he is caught up in his own lies - not hard to follow along if you try

That is what makes it funny.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

shwoosh

He is stumbling because he is caught up in his own lies - not hard to follow along if you try

That is what makes it funny.

I think if he lied that the cbc wouldn’t play it 24/7.😂😂😂

Edited by toslow

In the name of climate change. :lol:

This is about population control, the WEF's global reset, agenda 2030, nothing more. Trudeau does not care about Canada or Canadian's, he cares about Klaus Schwab, George Soros and all those other WEF members.

And some still have trouble grasping the thought Trudeau is a fascist dictator. 

Trudeau pushes ahead on fertilizer reduction.

https://torontosun.com/news/national/trudeau-pushes-ahead-on-fertilizer-reduction-as-provinces-and-farmers-cry-foul

How much media attention did the Netherlands protest get? Hardly any on our liberal funded news sites.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2022/jul/21/emotion-and-pain-as-dutch-farmers-fight-back-against-huge-cuts-to-livestock

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, irv said:

This is about population control, the WEF's global reset, agenda 2030, nothing more. Trudeau does not care about Canada or Canadian's, he cares about Klaus Schwab, George Soros and all those other WEF members.

https://torontosun.com/news/national/trudeau-pushes-ahead-on-fertilizer-reduction-as-provinces-and-farmers-cry-foul

How much media attention did the Netherlands protest get? Hardly any on our liberal funded news sites.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2022/jul/21/emotion-and-pain-as-dutch-farmers-fight-back-against-huge-cuts-to-livestock

IRV is there anything else on this topic other than Brian Lilley's opinion? 

seems ridiculous going on one man's opinion

33 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol: does this guy even understand how Canada works?  he does but his followers don't and that is what is important

Dangerous man 

How so?

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, toslow said:

How so?

not going to explain simple things too you in detail but the bank of Canada is not mandated to 2% inflation this is something PP just made up for his followers.  I could go on and wonder how he claims this person isn't doing their job and comparing it to a teenager at McDonalds :dunno:  more for the uneducated.

You are exactly who I described in my post above, PP doesn't care that you don't know he is counting on it.

Having a PM taking over our entire banking system is dangerous, PP is dangerous

but hey you like POWERS for ONE PERSON like dictators as you said in the FORD thread.

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

not going to explain simple things too you in detail but the bank of Canada is not mandated to 2% inflation this is something PP just made up for his followers.  I could go on and wonder how he claims this person isn't doing their job and comparing it to a teenager at McDonalds :dunno:  more for the uneducated.

You are exactly who I described in my post above, PP doesn't care that you don't know he is counting on it.

Having a PM taking over our entire banking system is dangerous, PP is dangerous

but hey you like POWERS for ONE PERSON like dictators as you said in the FORD thread.

Dude get a grip and stop reading your liberal bullshit,

talk about propaganda, the CBC got you eating out of there hands. Everything you post is from the leftwing agenda, 

fuck dude do some of your on thinking and take the time to get the information 

3 minutes ago, toslow said:

Dude get a grip and stop reading your liberal bullshit,

talk about propaganda, the CBC got you eating out of there hands. Everything you post is from the leftwing agenda, 

fuck dude do some of your on thinking and take the time to get the information 

PP is your 'Man' now so your blinders are on tight

How is the bank of Canada going to control the price of gasoline? which is 54% of the inflation rate :lol: 

You don't need to know this information PP doesn't want you to know

the Conservative Promises are awesome

051021-imo-image.jpg?ver=2021-05-12-0804

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

PP is your 'Man' now so your blinders are on tight

How is the bank of Canada going to control the price of gasoline? which is 54% of the inflation rate :lol: 

You don't need to know this information PP doesn't want you to know

the Conservative Promises are awesome

051021-imo-image.jpg?ver=2021-05-12-0804

You tell me oh wise one 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, irv said:

Can I get the links to the Provincial stance on this?  Lilley  says he has them :dunno:  

'read the transcripts'  :lol: 

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Is PeePee saying vote for me and I will make your house worth much less than it is today?  no other way to read this tweet

AC your multi million dollar home will be worthless under PP government

Unlike you Fail, I'm not greedy.  I'm more concerned with for those who come after me.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Unlike you Fail, I'm not greedy.  I'm more concerned with for those who come after me.

so you will vote for a housing market to crash?  that is really fucked up AC even for you.

Correct answer is PP doesn't understand the PM has nothing to do with overbidding on a house -  his followers don't need information and he hopes it stays that way

14 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

ONEWAY ALBERTA now crying that their gas prices aren't coming down like other Provinces :lol:  do they ever stop whining 

Do you know the reasons behind it?

or again did the news tell you what you want to hear😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Is PeePee saying vote for me and I will make your house worth much less than it is today?  no other way to read this tweet

AC your multi million dollar home will be worthless under PP government

Or is he saying he is going to raise wages?