Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

8 minutes ago, toslow said:

What do you say about inflation?

We don't have to worry about it. We are getting our climate action rebate checks. :wacko:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I probably don’t get one. Is it for anyone or just people that are below a certain wage earnings?

1 hour ago, toslow said:

I probably don’t get one. Is it for anyone or just people that are below a certain wage earnings?

You already got it on your tax return and now Trudeau has switched it to quarterly payments

And if you are rural meaning not GTA Hamilton Winsor Sudbury ect you get 10% more...

Who is eligible for the CAIP

To be eligible, you must be a resident of Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba or Ontario on the first day of the payment month and the last day of the previous month. You must also meet at least one of these conditions during the same period:

• You are 19 years of age or older
  • You have (or previously had) a spouse or common-law partner
  • You are (or previously were) a parent and live (or previously lived) with your child

2 hours ago, toslow said:

What do you say about inflation?

for the most part Fuel is up and is most of the inflation we speak of today, housing is next large percent of the 7% inflation rate.

When it is back to 2% or under what do you say?  

Been a  crazy 4 months eh! 

2 hours ago, irv said:

Another deflect all attention away from Trudeau and the Libs. Why doesn't the title read:

Eye-popping price increases for staples like milk and eggs leave many in Canada with few options.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/us-inflation-dc-1.6522847

Because Canada is handling this inflation better than most countries.  Irv we also came through 2008 recession better than most countries this is due to our system protections we have in place.

USA is 2% higher inflation

Canada does not have a Milk problem because of the controls in place

Your ONEWAY views are expected

17 hours ago, toslow said:

Nah anyone pretty much gets it depending on the province. 

Its a good donation though to oil and gas.  My 208 bucks went straight into the truck and a splash into the boat. 

56 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Because Canada is handling this inflation better than most countries.  Irv we also came through 2008 recession better than most countries this is due to our system protections we have in place.

USA is 2% higher inflation

Canada does not have a Milk problem because of the controls in place

Your ONEWAY views are expected

Handling it better? 

Sorry Trail but we are not handling anything better. 

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

one of the lowest inflation in G7 :dunno: UK Germany USA big boys

keep listening to PP and his crypto bid for Canada

LOL I don't believe our # is accurate.

1 hour ago, snopro31 said:

LOL I don't believe our # is accurate.

Of course you don't,  most likely you  feel you are being lied to daily. 

Employment numbers Fake

Economy is bad not the false reporting MSM is doing

Real gross domestic product (GDP) grew 0.8% in the first quarter of 2022, a third consecutive quarterly increase, mainly on the strength of increased business investment and household consumption

for the weak math minded that is coming out over 3% growth

must be tough when you only see negatives all day everyday, never a positive thought.  Sad

Justin Trudeau's summer haircut draws comparisons to Jim Carrey in 'Dumb and Dumber'.

https://torontosun.com/entertainment/celebrity/justin-trudeaus-summer-haircut-draws-comparisons-to-jim-carrey-in-dumb-and-dumber?__vfz=medium%3Dstandalone_content_recirculation_with_ads 

:lol:He looks just like him but more importantly, he's just as dumb.

Edited by irv
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, irv said:

Justin Trudeau's summer haircut draws comparisons to Jim Carrey in 'Dumb and Dumber'.

https://torontosun.com/entertainment/celebrity/justin-trudeaus-summer-haircut-draws-comparisons-to-jim-carrey-in-dumb-and-dumber?__vfz=medium%3Dstandalone_content_recirculation_with_ads 

:lol:He looks just like him but more importantly, he's just as dumb.

top notch journalism right here, this is the type of political coverage we need.  The SUN is awesome

having said that the resemblance is uncanny 

Pat King released, I am sure this douche tool will be back in Jail in no time.

This hasn't worked out quite the way he intended I am betting, 5 months in Jail is pretty long :lol:   I guess him posting his arrest live seemed like a cool idea but ended up being really stupid.

Maybe next time they try to over take a government they won't encourage their followers to "fight police and hold the line"  CPC supporters are so anti Police and anti Canada these days it really sad, hopefully following these liars is going to wake them up.  OH WAIT they want  PP to be their leader another person running on emotions of the stupid

THE SUN loves them racists white guys, as they write story about Pat King being a hero to Canada.  Glad his is out to spread his word that CPC and THE SUN love so much

It will be nice to see PEEPEE tonight defend this obvious GREAT CANADIAN 

LILLEY is probably the BEST reporter in the world, he really knows how to write a piece that is the high topic of the day.

It is no wonder ONEWAYS love his reporting and THE SUN, they say exactly what you want them too, how awesome is that.

Can't wait for Ford to get ousted so we can get back to complaining about our Premier, I miss the days when they actually were responsible for Ontario.  In the meantime we can talk about hair cuts again like the CPC 2015 campaign that they didn't know why they lost.

FX45KnKWIAIqfvb?format=jpg&name=large

Hot economy is not something we want to talk about right now, hair cuts is what CPC followers want to talk about

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Pat King released, I am sure this douche tool will be back in Jail in no time.

This hasn't worked out quite the way he intended I am betting, 5 months in Jail is pretty long :lol:   I guess him posting his arrest live seemed like a cool idea but ended up being really stupid.

Maybe next time they try to over take a government they won't encourage their followers to "fight police and hold the line"  CPC supporters are so anti Police and anti Canada these days it really sad, hopefully following these liars is going to wake them up.  OH WAIT they want  PP to be their leader another person running on emotions of the stupid

Five months and no federal charges laid 🤔 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Can't wait for Ford to get ousted so we can get back to complaining about our Premier, I miss the days when they actually were responsible for Ontario.  

FX45KnKWIAIqfvb?format=jpg&name=large

Would those be the mcsquinty 

And whiny Cathleen days, 😂😂😂😂👍👍👍👍👍

53 minutes ago, toslow said:

Five months and no federal charges laid 🤔 

It is Provincial :dunno: nothing to do with Federal courts 

5 months was due to laying to the courts and questionable bail bonds.  This is why he has to live with the person bailing him out now.  Using those funds donated to the cause hasn't worked in his favour according to the courts

The charges are quite serious but the new CPC doesn't believe in our courts and feel they are rigged.

Pathetic what supporters are saying about Canada these days, fuck those Anti Canadians 

53 minutes ago, toslow said:

Would those be the mcsquinty 

And whiny Cathleen days, 😂😂😂😂👍👍👍👍👍

Yes back when the Federal Government was responsible for Ontario like it is today.

funny thing is what I said is 100% true and will happen again and again.

Like Alberta stops crying when CPC elected but falls even further behind until a Liberal Federal is elected so they can blame them like today.

the mind of a ONEWAY should be studied