Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

2 minutes ago, WildMann said:

Clearly you are not from here, nor do you know where the people are.  That cam shows the front lawn, and most out there will be security and such.  It does not show the people.  It doesn't even show 1/4 the people.  That is what CBC is supposed to be doing. Downplaying.  Stupid is as stupid does.  

Where are you from really?   

CTV link but I assume they are bad too and lick Trudeau's nuts 

if it is a 1/4 of the people than that means 4 thousand people -  not really that big of a deal it is about the population of a Toronto high school at lunch

I was in Ottawa in 2017 - great city and I love Canada  

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

1643536473-Ottawa-Canada-Truck-Convoy-Dr

convoy-protest-29ja2022.jpg

convoy-protest-29ja2022.jpg

Again, you don't know the area, and I can clearly see the people in the shadows of the buildings. Plus have live feeds sent directly to me.   I bet in that last picture you will say there is 100 people.   :lol:

2 minutes ago, WildMann said:

Gotta stop posting links for this douchebag, he is reporting them and they are being taken down.  Fucking Nazi.  Bet he works for CBC.  

:lol:  my god you are something but thanks for the compliment that i have the same power as Trudeau ordering videos down in support of our leader

1 minute ago, WildMann said:

Again, you don't know the area, and I can clearly see the people in the shadows of the buildings. Plus have live feeds sent directly to me.   I bet in that last picture you will say there is 100 people.   :lol:

Those are the pictures from Yesterday, post up your drone shots of millions of people waving flags

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  my god you are something but thanks for the compliment that i have the same power as Trudeau ordering videos down in support of our leader

You gotta stop saying our.  You are not canadian.  

Just now, WildMann said:

There is an awesome turnout.  Love it.  Fail hates it because he cannot leave his house, for fear of the virus.  

One thing with fail and I’m sure you’re seeing it. Is he thinks he is never wrong.

that in it self must tell you what kind of person is setting behind the keyboard 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Those are the pictures from Yesterday, post up your drone shots of millions of people waving flags

Now it's millions.   first it was 10,000, then 50,000 now it's a cool million.   :lol:

1 minute ago, toslow said:

One thing with fail and I’m sure you’re seeing it. Is he thinks he is never wrong.

that in it self must tell you what kind of person is setting behind the keyboard 

Yeah, unfortunately a life failure like 550.  :lol:

1 minute ago, WildMann said:

There is an awesome turnout.  Love it.  Fail hates it because he cannot leave his house, for fear of the virus.  

I will be allowed starting tomorrow to go back to the bar, Doug Ford is allowing me to do so.

Funny the only rule Trudeau has made only affects my if I leave the country :dunno:  yet here you are protesting him while you praise Doug Ford as being told to do what he is doing by Trudeau.

Read your posts and pretend it wasn't you,  you might see how oyu are all over the map

drug testing for something 3 weeks ago it fine

being vaccinated isn't

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

I will be allowed starting tomorrow to go back to the bar, Doug Ford is allowing me to do so.

Funny the only rule Trudeau has made only affects my if I leave the country :dunno:  yet here you are protesting him while you praise Doug Ford as being told to do what he is doing by Trudeau.

Read your posts and pretend it wasn't you,  you might see how oyu are all over the map

being vaccinated isn't

This isn't a vaccine moron.

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

supports drug testing at the border but not vaccine as this is not right.  He isn't after RIGHTS for truckers he is anti Trudeau.

votes for Doug Ford lockdowns 

how am i wrong on this? 

12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

supports drug testing at the border but not vaccine as this is not right.  He isn't after RIGHTS for truckers he is anti Trudeau.

votes for Doug Ford lockdowns 

how am i wrong on this? 

Why do you keep saying doug ford?

this protest has nothing to do with doug ford. But I’m sure the lefties and their media will be out in full force when it’s time for the provincial election 

22 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

being vaccinated isn't

Are you drinking already?    If all you want to do it go to the bar, maybe some self reflection is needed.   Now can you please explain whatever it is you just said here.  

7 minutes ago, toslow said:

Why do you keep saying doug ford?

this protest has nothing to do with doug ford. But I’m sure the lefties and their media will be out in full force when it’s time for the provincial election 

Right?  AT no point did I ever mention Doug Ford, but he seems to be stuck on him.  Maybe lovers, but had a falling out?

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nothing to see right Fail.

Stay strong.

Fail gonna Fail.

If it was up to Fail, he would just hide in the bar, drinking his life away till they came for him.   Then wonder why nobody was left to help him.  

15 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

ALL mandate to be lifted

shirts in restaurants  mandate is stupid - lift it

no shoes no service mandate - lift it

Thank you WildMann for fighting this fight for me

All you are doing is deflecting into absurd examples of mandates that you read on twitter.  Seriously, fuck you and your commie agenda.  I hope you live forever bud.