Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

33 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

ALL mandate to be lifted

shirts in restaurants  mandate is stupid - lift it

no shoes no service mandate - lift it

Thank you WildMann for fighting this fight for me

You are welcome, and I will continue to fight this fight for you, while your lazy, drunk, waste of skin looks forward to going back to the bar.  See, that is freedom right there, I will sacrifice my time and energy for you to collect your welfare cheque and bad mouth our freedoms, while you support the overreach of our government.  That right there is the freedom I will fight for.  So consider yourself very, very lucky Fail.  If you even live in Canada. 

1 hour ago, toslow said:

Why do you keep saying doug ford?

this protest has nothing to do with doug ford. But I’m sure the lefties and their media will be out in full force when it’s time for the provincial election 

because Doug Ford has imposed all mandates on Ontario no one else....

So to see what mandates are lift Trudeau isn't that person Doug Ford is and JT has no authority over Doug over mandates he is chosing to givve up

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

because Doug Ford has imposed all mandates on Ontario no one else....

So to see what mandates are lift Trudeau isn't that person Doug Ford is and JT has no authority over Doug over mandates he is chosing to givve up

Wrong again.  It must suck being you. 

40 minutes ago, WildMann said:

You are welcome, and I will continue to fight this fight for you, while your lazy, drunk, waste of skin looks forward to going back to the bar.  See, that is freedom right there, I will sacrifice my time and energy for you to collect your welfare cheque and bad mouth our freedoms, while you support the overreach of our government.  That right there is the freedom I will fight for.  So consider yourself very, very lucky Fail.  If you even live in Canada. 

are you saying you will not vote for Doug Ford this June?  I smell bullshit.....  You are not fighting anything like I said Trudeau isn't locking you down not closing businesses -  not sure why you think it is him doing it.

So when you finish protesting the wrong person you will then protest Doug Ford mandates :lol:   okay can't wait for that untill then you are not fighting any fight other than you hate Trudeau and is fine.  Don't tell me you are fighting for Canada cause you are not.

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

are you saying you will not vote for Doug Ford this June?  I smell bullshit.....  You are not fighting anything like I said Trudeau isn't locking you down not closing businesses -  not sure why you think it is him doing it.

So when you finish protesting the wrong person you will then protest Doug Ford mandates :lol:   okay can't wait for that untill then you are not fighting any fight other than you hate Trudeau and is fine.  Don't tell me you are fighting for Canada cause you are not.

Doug Ford didn't want mandates, Justin Trudeau forced him.  How come you can't get this simple math through you thick head?  

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Hating Trudeau and protesting Trudeau is fighting for Canada stupid.  

Just now, WildMann said:

Doug Ford didn't want mandates, Justin Trudeau forced him.  How come you can't get this simple math through you thick head?  

He forced Doug to have the strongest mandates in Canada?  Are you saying Ford caved while KENNY stood his ground and went wide open?

Why were mandates different for each province?  why was Alberta allowed to open until the hospitals over flowed 

Doug as forced :lol:  poor fella hasn't a ball in him

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

He forced Doug to have the strongest mandates in Canada?  Are you saying Ford caved while KENNY stood his ground and went wide open?

Why were mandates different for each province?  why was Alberta allowed to open until the hospitals over flowed 

Doug as forced :lol:  poor fella hasn't a ball in him

Doug Ford is a patsy.  

Just now, WildMann said:

Hating Trudeau and protesting Trudeau is fighting for Canada stupid.  

I have no problem in you protesting Trudeau. but don't claim you are fighting for RIGHTS because you are not....  Trudeau can't remove mask rules in Ontario or any province - 

But you knew this and continue to spew freedom 

Stop saying it is about truckers because you don't give a shit about them, specially the turban drivers 

You will have at least 2 more years of Trudy, this protest will not change that as we just had an election 3 months ago

I have no problem in you protesting Trudeau. but don't claim you are fighting for RIGHTS because you are not....  Trudeau can't remove mask rules in Ontario or any province - 

But you knew this and continue to spew freedom 

Stop saying it is about truckers because you don't give a shit about them, specially the turban drivers 

You will have at least 2 more years of Trudy, this protest will not change that as we just had an election 3 months ago

You are wrong again.  The federal government can tell the provinces what to do.  He can cause them to lift the mandates.  

Your vote is gong to go to him, doesn't that seem odd?

You don't know who I vote for, nor do you know if I voted for him at all.  :lol:

1 minute ago, WildMann said:

I would bring Jason Kenny here in an instant. I would also bring the governor of Florida and the governor of Texas in without a moments hesitation.  

we could use a higher death count, it what we should be fighting for...

Fuck the old people, they deserve to die and you have an illness like diabetes fuck you too if oyu get covid - I am done wearing a mask it is the same as being in Germany in the 40's 

Yup bring them here - love it

But we all know DOUG FORD will get your vote adn most likely in early polls to make sure you get that vote in..

Pretty funny 

Just now, WildMann said:

You are wrong again.  The federal government can tell the provinces what to do.  He can cause them to lift the mandates.  

You don't know who I vote for, nor do you know if I voted for him at all.  :lol:

Ya you seem like a GREEN supporter 

You are correct he can take over a Province with Parliament okaying the take over through a vote of non confidence of that Premier - not an easy task as therer are 100's of hurdles to go through.

Now you are asking Trudeau to Dictate to PROVINCES :dunno: 

You are correct he can take over a Province with Parliament okaying the take over through a vote of non confidence of that Premier - not an easy task as therer are 100's of hurdles to go through.

Now you are asking Trudeau to Dictate to PROVINCES :dunno: 

No I am just telling you, that you are wrong. I also oppose absolutely everything you say nazi bitch

Yeah, well you have been wrong so far, so let your real feelings out.  :lol:

no I have been spot on - you are yelling I hate Trudeau and not helping one truck driver 

How were you during the G20 in Toronto?  I am positive you were not on the side of freedom, and cheered the heavy Harper hand beating people in the streets. 

How would that work for you today?

Just now, WildMann said:

No I am just telling you, that you are wrong. I also oppose absolutely everything you say nazi bitch

Okay good luck with Trudeau and mandates, when you are done and mandates are still here call Doug Ford and ask him why - He will cry adn say Trudeau is making me, he is such a meany

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

no I have been spot on - you are yelling I hate Trudeau and not helping one truck driver 

How were you during the G20 in Toronto?  I am positive you were not on the side of freedom, and cheered the heavy Harper hand beating people in the streets. 

How would that work for you today?

Actually, we are helping every truck driver, and every citizen of canada.  Fighting Tyranny and oppression.  

Okay good luck with Trudeau and mandates, when you are done and mandates are still here call Doug Ford and ask him why - He will cry adn say Trudeau is making me, he is such a meany

Thanks for the good luck wishes.  You should get out and support the free country you live in so it remains free. 

Oh shit that's right.  You aren't canadian nor do you live here. 

Edited by WildMann