Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

And, just like clock work, there's Trail running in to defend his moronic idol. 

1 hour ago, Poncho said:

Country in crisis and Trudeau fucks off. Imagine if Churchill did the same. The time we need leadership this fuckhead shuts down government. What a complete fucknut. But Libtards think its OK and Trail loves it.  Imagine if Steven Harper shut down the government in a pandemic like this. Trail would produce endless amounts of charts and stats. Trudeau is by far the worst Prime Minister ever. Garbage complete garbage

1 hour ago, Poncho said:

At least the man is available and working and leading his country . Now your shitboy Justine has fucked off  when he is most needed. Complete shit. Worst and weakest Prime Minister ever. 

It's unbelievable how much of a weak, stupid and moronic coward Trudope is. Anyone of us, except trail, can see exactly what he is doing and why he is doing this. He is in way over his head and has no clue how to handle anything, let alone this situation so it uses it as a perfect opportunity to run and hide.

Weakest, most cowardly PM ever and that is not even talking about what is between his ears. Nothing but an embarrassment for Canada and the laughing stock of entire world.  

liberals4.jpg

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, irv said:

And, just like clock work, there's Trail running in to defend his moronic idol. 

It's unbelievable how much of a weak, stupid and moronic coward Trudope is. Anyone of us, except trail, can see exactly what he is doing and why he is doing this. He is in way over his head and has no clue how to handle anything, let alone this situation so it uses it as a perfect opportunity to run and hide.

Weakest, most cowardly PM ever and that is not even talking about what is between his ears. Nothing but an embarrassment for Canada and the laughing stock of entire world.  

liberals4.jpg

I wish Trudeau was more like Doug Ford and has his nerve to be closing Queens Park, this type of leadership is unmatched.

The Province with the most to lose and DOUG IS NO WHERE 

:lol:  too funny IRV 

ONEWAYS have huge issues seeing what is in front of them,  please where is DOUG :dunno:  

sorry for breaking the rules but in this case I think some facts are needed

Trudeau not hiding he was a a news scrum yesterday

Government not shut down 

More is being done in Canada than any where in the world - this is why WE HAVE THE VIRUS ISOLATED

:lol:   but freedom sledder says that isn't true  

Ontario gains 39 cases today, where is the Prime Minister to solve this :dunno:  our Premier is at home waiting for this to be solved.

39 in Ontario in half a day. And where is our Prime Minister? He’s refusing to be tested and hiding like a little baby. What a weasel.

does anyone see the issue here with ONEWAYs

you have IRV/Poncho saying this is a media liberal Hoax yet crying that Trudeau isn't doing anything to help them keep safe 

:lol:  really it just doesn't get any better than this being a ONEWAY 

It is being suggested that if you come into contract with an infected person you should self-isolate yourself.  Canadian Health

FreedomSledder disagrees and says you should be out in the public, shaking hands, without any worries about his hoax

pretty funny 

16 minutes ago, irv said:

bliss.jpg

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

It is being suggested that if you come into contract with an infected person you should self-isolate yourself.  Canadian Health

FreedomSledder disagrees and says you should be out in the public, shaking hands, without any worries about his hoax

pretty funny 

I agree Trudeau should be out doing things as normal, not following the governments directions 

it is ignorant to do what the government suggests

All Premiers are on the NEWS today speaking except DOUG FORD who is waiting for Trudeau to do something - this is according to IRV and Ontario freedomSledder

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

pretty funny 

Nope, he doesn’t need to shake hands, but he does need to be seen. Everyday, every issue. He is supposed to be the calming force. The Liberal Team is completely useless 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I agree Trudeau should be out doing things as normal, not following the governments directions 

it is ignorant to do what the government suggests

All Premiers are on the NEWS today speaking except DOUG FORD who is waiting for Trudeau to do something - this is according to IRV and Ontario freedomSledder

Fail you have to admit Justine is no leader. He is just wasting our time. And for the record immigrants are flooding in from Roxham Rd. Unchecked and fully paid. But you want more and it’s OK for Tards. Are you this stupid, really?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Poncho said:

Fail you have to admit Justine is no leader. He is just wasting our time. And for the record immigrants are flooding in from Roxham Rd. Unchecked and fully paid. But you want more and it’s OK for Tards. Are you this stupid, really?

Justin has faced (10 times) more than any Prime Minister in decades so it is easy to judge

on a good note the economy up a few days ago was great. meaning THE STOCK MARKET other than that everyone is stillworking unlike any time in history 

:dunno: 

how do you see it 

19 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Justin has faced (10 times) more than any Prime Minister in decades so it is easy to judge

on a good note the economy up a few days ago was great. meaning THE STOCK MARKET other than that everyone is stillworking unlike any time in history 

how do you see it 

Lame. Fuck, you are one dumb Tard. We are heading into the biggest recession since his dad was at the helm.   Justine is on the way to finish the job, his dad started this slide. Fail I’m not sure you are aware, And I think you are to young but the only way out of a recession is a Conservative Government..........10 charts to follow from Fail. Lol

1 hour ago, Poncho said:

Do you really need to ask that? :dunno:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Poncho said:

Nope, he doesn’t need to shake hands, but he does need to be seen. Everyday, every issue. He is supposed to be the calming force. The Liberal Team is completely useless 

I seriously doubt Sophie even has Corona, using your wife as a shield, what a loser.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

how do you see it 

Everyone still working?  

All 6 ski areas here have closed, most for the season, and the remainder likely will close for the season. I don’t have exact number, but blue Mountain employs around 3000.  Then, there’s the spinoff businesses in the area that rely on ski traffic.  Lots of stores here are closing their doors.   March break is a huge money maker, that revenue is gone  

Trudeau to speak at 1pm today, is a lockdown imminent?

2 minutes ago, dirtybeacher said:

Everyone still working?  

All 6 ski areas here have closed, most for the season, and the remainder likely will close for the season. I don’t have exact number, but blue Mountain employs around 3000.  Then, there’s the spinoff businesses in the area that rely on ski traffic.  Lots of stores here are closing their doors.   March break is a huge money maker, that revenue is gone  

I think Canadians are responding much better than the Americans are, but this has nothing to do with Trudeau.

• Haha 1

Justin Trudeau is pleased to announce that he is not yet showing signs of the Covid 19 virus. Although inside sources indicate he is suffering from menstrual cramps and a mild yeast infection.

trudiott94.jpg

2 hours ago, dirtybeacher said:

Everyone still working?  

I think you are off target on our unemployment numbers.  I don't think a 2 week shut down would be considered unemployment 

there is no doubt this virus is causing grief 

I assume everyone here feels Trudeau's speech today was horrible :dunno:  not one thing right, zero help, Harper is great 

Doug spoke today I assume we all feel it was great and done like no other leader ever :dunno:  everything was perfect a perfect speech 

nailed it 

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I assume everyone here feels Trudeau's speech today was horrible :dunno:  not one thing right, zero help, Harper is great 

Doug spoke today I assume we all feel it was great and done like no other leader ever :dunno:  everything was perfect a perfect speech 

nailed it 

You finally getting it?

IDTS.

• Like 1