Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

Global National was commenting on his trip & mentioned that it appeared more like a family vacation than a state trip w/ little in the way of substance to come of it.

Any excuse to leave Ottawa is my guess. The flake is finding being PM is a lot harder than his previous jobs. 

well the media are bias :lol:   

I think he has been to India 4 times in the past 2 years 

His previous  job was  3 years leader of the opposition, then 5+ years MP, total 10 years now - pretty sure he knew what the job takes.  In this respect not many would know more about being a PM then him :dunno:   you might not like his policies but you can't say he wasn't aware or prepared 

This drama teacher stuff is getting old

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

okay Fail.. you claim to be on the pulse of the trip... show us your source of him addressing those concerns you cited. I won't hold my breath though. So far in 3 days he has been a tourist

you don't know our farmers are worried? huh

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/lentils-india-s-tariff-key-items-as-saskatoon-crop-production-show-kicks-off-1.4478396

since you can't find anything about his trip besides meme's type reports

Economic ties are one declared focus of the trip, and Canada’s prime minister is set to speak at events hosted by the Canada-India Business Council (C-IBC) in Mumbai and New Delhi in the latter half. “We have leading business organizations in India take an interest on this visit, in a way that I have not seen before,” says Kasi Rao, CEO of C-IBC and a longtime consultant and advisor on the bilateral relationship.

http://www.macleans.ca/politics/ottawa/the-troubles-facing-justin-trudeau-on-his-first-state-visit-to-india/

all the doom and gloom - do any of you know what a STATE VISIT is?  What it consist of?  any clue :dunno:  

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

Not supporting radical thugs but I will admonish Trudope for making statements on National media on the unsupported allegations of an 11 year old kid without giving anyone any time to investigate and validate. If he actually watched the media coverage and had an ounce of common sense he would have been suspicious just like so many other people were.

he isnt' Trump watching TV for his news, I going to bet he was told about it and right away wanted to say something, if may have been dumb but these protester are really dumb.  

I don't think Trudeau even mentioned an Asian man blah blah - Trudeau's message was spot on if this situation happened like we all thought.

not one word about an ASIAN bad man

keep up your support for thug protesting :lol: ONEWAY 

31 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

well the media are bias :lol:   

I think he has been to India 4 times in the past 2 years 

His previous  job was  3 years leader of the opposition, then 5+ years MP, total 10 years now - pretty sure he knew what the job takes.  In this respect not many would know more about being a PM then him :dunno:   you might not like his policies but you can't say he wasn't aware or prepared 

This drama teacher stuff is getting old

His attendence (or lack thereof) as an MP wasn't anything to celebrate. He must think the P of PM means part-time.

The way he rambles on w/ his non-answers, I find it hard to believe that when he's w/ a CEO of large multinationals, that he really understands what is being said. 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

he isnt' Trump watching TV for his news, I going to bet he was told about it and right away wanted to say something, if may have been dumb but these protester are really dumb.  

I don't think Trudeau even mentioned an Asian man blah blah - Trudeau's message was spot on if this situation happened like we all thought.

Nice Hitler 'stache LOL

The PM should not rush to comment on every breaking story as it happens. Wait until the facts are known. 

Everything has to be on Twitter blah blah blah. 

He acts like he's the president of a high school students council.

2 minutes ago, revrnd said:

His attendence (or lack thereof) as an MP wasn't anything to celebrate. He must think the P of PM means part-time.

The way he rambles on w/ his non-answers, I find it hard to believe that when he's w/ a CEO of large multinationals, that he really understands what is being said. 

for most its part time, they answer calls and go meet with people.   More of a social job than anything the even resembles real work.

You can be a lifer and never have your name in the paper, or you can move up and take heat every day :dunno:  what would you do?  

1 minute ago, revrnd said:

The PM should not rush to comment on every breaking story as it happens. Wait until the facts are known. 

Everything has to be on Twitter blah blah blah. 

He acts like he's the president of a high school students council.

He shouldn't have said anything about the farmer guy getting off his murder charges too.

Only 1 or 2 more terms to go :lol:  

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

we aren't even sure if Wynne will be gone :lol:  Trudeau isn't going anywhere 

we'll talk in 20 months 

Weekend at Bernies should take out Wynne but who the fuck knows.  :lol:Trudeau is done as well.

Fagmeat hasn't impressed shit.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Weekend at Bernies should take out Wynne but who the fuck knows.  :lol:Trudeau is done as well.

Fagmeat hasn't impressed shit.

and Andrew has :dunno:   the only one done is Andrew after 2019 election - Then maybe a real leader will come up the ranks (not O'leary) 

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

and Andrew has :dunno:   the only one done is Andrew after 2019 election - Then maybe a real leader will come up the ranks (not O'leary) 

At least angry Tom had some fiscal restraint and was not a political sheep like Trudeau or Fagmeat.  

Sheer outclasses both of them.

54 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

At least angry Tom had some fiscal restraint and was not a political sheep like Trudeau or Fagmeat.  

Sheer outclasses both of them.

Angry Tom wouldn't have flitted around the world hugging people like an idiot either.

He'll go to his grave wondering how could he lose to a moron.

12 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

you don't know our farmers are worried? huh

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/lentils-india-s-tariff-key-items-as-saskatoon-crop-production-show-kicks-off-1.4478396

since you can't find anything about his trip besides meme's type reports

Economic ties are one declared focus of the trip, and Canada’s prime minister is set to speak at events hosted by the Canada-India Business Council (C-IBC) in Mumbai and New Delhi in the latter half. “We have leading business organizations in India take an interest on this visit, in a way that I have not seen before,” says Kasi Rao, CEO of C-IBC and a longtime consultant and advisor on the bilateral relationship.

http://www.macleans.ca/politics/ottawa/the-troubles-facing-justin-trudeau-on-his-first-state-visit-to-india/

all the doom and gloom - do any of you know what a STATE VISIT is?  What it consist of?  any clue :dunno:  

Friggin hilarious Fail.... :lol::lol:A vague reference to Economic ties are one declared focus of the trip and from that real generic non descript phrase you extrapolate that he is there to focus on the plight of farmers. Yesterday he talked to a group of students.

February 18: The Canadian PM will be visiting the Taj Mahal today along with his wife and three children. Sounds like vacation to me.

February 19: Trudeau is scheduled to visit the Sabarmati Ashram in Ahmedabad after which he will go to Akshardham temple in Gandhinagar and participate in an event at IIM-Ahmedabad. Sounds like vacation to me.

February 20: On the third of his visit, PM Trudeau will hold meetings with top business leaders and meet representatives of the Indian film industry in Mumbai. Hmm. Is he hoping to bring the making of Bollywood movies to Canada... three days in and he's actually going to do something that may benefit Canada

February 21: On the fourth day of his visit, before visiting the national capital, PM Justin Trudeau will visit the Golden Temple in Amritsar and leave for Delhi on the same day. Sounds like more vacation to me

February 22: In Delhi, on the fifth day of his visit, The Canadian Prime Minister will visit the Jama Masjid along with a cricket ground.  Sounds like more vacation to me, visit to one of the largest mosques in India and a cricket ground. Can't see how that would be beneficial to Canadians.  He will also be delivering a lecture at a gathering of Canadian and Indian business leaders. So he'll take an hour and lecture people on the way they need to run their businesses with more women.  

February 23: PM Trudeau will be meeting his Indian counterpart on day 6. The two leaders will talk over a wide variety of issues. Finally... something that could be beneficial to Canadians. An actual meeting with the Indian PM. So far the only full day of business out of 6.

February 24: The Canadian Prime Minister on his last day in India will address a conference of young change-makers. So he's going to tell a bunch of students how they need gender equality to have a successful business while Sophie looks on holding his purse for him.

So like I said Fail... this farmer BS you came up with is straight out of your imagination. Nowhere does it even mention the plight of the farmers.

His main focus during his meeting with PM Modi will be on a wide variety of issues including defence and counter-terrorism cooperation.

C'mon Fail... show us where there is any, any reference to Canadian farmers. Any.

3 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Friggin hilarious Fail.... :lol::lol:A vague reference to Economic ties are one declared focus of the trip and from that real generic non descript phrase you extrapolate that he is there to focus on the plight of farmers. Yesterday he talked to a group of students.

February 18: The Canadian PM will be visiting the Taj Mahal today along with his wife and three children. Sounds like vacation to me.

February 19: Trudeau is scheduled to visit the Sabarmati Ashram in Ahmedabad after which he will go to Akshardham temple in Gandhinagar and participate in an event at IIM-Ahmedabad. Sounds like vacation to me.

February 20: On the third of his visit, PM Trudeau will hold meetings with top business leaders and meet representatives of the Indian film industry in Mumbai. Hmm. Is he hoping to bring the making of Bollywood movies to Canada... three days in and he's actually going to do something that may benefit Canada

February 21: On the fourth day of his visit, before visiting the national capital, PM Justin Trudeau will visit the Golden Temple in Amritsar and leave for Delhi on the same day. Sounds like more vacation to me

February 22: In Delhi, on the fifth day of his visit, The Canadian Prime Minister will visit the Jama Masjid along with a cricket ground.  Sounds like more vacation to me, visit to one of the largest mosques in India and a cricket ground. Can't see how that would be beneficial to Canadians.  He will also be delivering a lecture at a gathering of Canadian and Indian business leaders. So he'll take an hour and lecture people on the way they need to run their businesses with more women.  

February 23: PM Trudeau will be meeting his Indian counterpart on day 6. The two leaders will talk over a wide variety of issues. Finally... something that could be beneficial to Canadians. An actual meeting with the Indian PM. So far the only full day of business out of 6.

February 24: The Canadian Prime Minister on his last day in India will address a conference of young change-makers. So he's going to tell a bunch of students how they need gender equality to have a successful business while Sophie looks on holding his purse for him.

So like I said Fail... this farmer BS you came up with is straight out of your imagination. Nowhere does it even mention the plight of the farmers.

His main focus during his meeting with PM Modi will be on a wide variety of issues including defence and counter-terrorism cooperation.

C'mon Fail... show us where there is any, any reference to Canadian farmers. Any.

The trip is a complete failure and he is just pandering for minority votes.  

Yes its basically a taxpayer funded vacation for precious.

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:Yeah right... don't try and go with the BS of like we all thought. Just about everyone I spoke with thought there was something "odd" about it from the beginning.

Even something as basic as what the kid said sounded too staged and rehearsed. Then a lot of other questionable things like media being allowed into the school...

Maybe you were naïve enough to give full credibility to the tale.

11 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Fagmeats number one policy is higher taxation.  You on board?

He wants to tax those that actually work hard to give the money to those who are hardly working or not working. Fail must be on board with that as a recipient.

55 minutes ago, 02sled said:

so you don't know what a STATE VISIT is -  one day I can explain to you how it works

That is an itinerary you have posted, not what was said and done at meetings - but carry on with you anti canadian posts 

since you ignored the last link here is another 

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/pulse-producers-india-restriction-1.4426855

I know you don't care about Farmers as this is clear as you ignore their issues with India