Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

15 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

your example is poor, weak,  you  said everyone in my office?   all the Stock Markets are not in the same office - some have bigger offices :dunno:  

You pick your investments, its that simple if you didn't make the same as the other guys try harder to invest better - or shut up :lol: 

Your a total idiot.... forget raises. Think in terms of virtually anything. In your delusional mind as long as your situation is improving that's fine and wonderful even though everyone else is improving significantly more than you.

If you're at the bottom of the heap and get a little bit better but everyone else gets a lot better... you're still at the bottom of the heap. Of course a bottom of the heap person would think that is fine.

13 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

most people don't care about the stock market

True but just about anyone with an RRSP or TFSA should care since that's where their money is likely invested. They care indirectly when they see the value of their RRSP/TFSA go up or down.

13 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That would be the dinner where Trudope had Vancouver-based celebrity chef Vikram Vij, a vocal Liberal supporter, flown to India on the government’s dime to cook for a group of top diplomats. Vikram is a Dragon's Den millionaire.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/feds-use-taxpayer-money-to-fly-celebrity-chef-to-india-1.3814009

I was in the big smoke to go to Royal & Princess Auto Mon' afternoon. Left Royal & drove to the intersection of Thickson & Consumers. 

Imagine my (fill in the blank) when we see 2 hijab wearing women panhandling on the island. Has anyone else from the area noticed these 2?

I guess you could say they're prime examples of their successful integration into Canadian society & making a worthwhile contribution to our economy.

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

True but just about anyone with an RRSP or TFSA should care since that's where their money is likely invested. They care indirectly when they see the value of their RRSP/TFSA go up or down.

That would be the dinner where Trudope had Vancouver-based celebrity chef Vikram Vij, a vocal Liberal supporter, flown to India on the government’s dime to cook for a group of top diplomats. Vikram is a Dragon's Den millionaire.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/feds-use-taxpayer-money-to-fly-celebrity-chef-to-india-1.3814009

They couldn't find a chef in India that was familiar w/ Indian cuisine?

The talking heads on TV commented after The Ethics Commisioner's report how would JT's behaviour be. Either he would smarten up or continue on w/ a sense of entitlement.

If this trip was supposed to get him out of Ottawa & put him a positive light, I'm pretty sure the whole trip has been a boondoggle on our dime.

Edited by revrnd

7 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Clip on the news of Sock Boy answering a question about the 'invitee'. He said the MP who invited him assumes all responsibility.

What a lame answer.... he can't admit ever screwing up can he. He seems to avoid commenting about Boyle after meeting with the lovely family.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/joshua-boyle-ottawa-charges-court-1.4504010

He's now facing 4 additional charges for a total of 19. I wonder who is paying for his legal fees.

20 minutes ago, revrnd said:

They couldn't find a chef in India that was familiar w/ Indian cuisine?

The talking heads on TV commented after The Ethics Commisioner's report how would JT's behaviour be. Either he would smarten up or continue on w/ a sense of entitlement.

If this trip was supposed to get him out of Ottawa & put him a positive light, I'm pretty sure the whole trip has been a boondoggle on our dime.

This is all to help the middle class, Justin's prime objective.

The question I have is this guy is loaded so why does he need to bill the Canadian taxpayers?  And why is he even invited?  Entitlement is an understatement.

• Like 1

"In April 2017, Trudeau attended a pro-Khalistan parade that featured shrines dedicated to Sikh terrorists. Trudeau was photographed in front of a Khalistan independence flag, a move that is very disrespectful to his Indian hosts."

Inviting a known terrorist to dinner could be viewed as disrespectful as well.  😂 

41 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trudeau's attire is being deemed "too Indian even for an Indian".:lol:

Oh another vaca on the taxpayer dime.

Trying too hard to be one?

Fucking poseur.

The old guy Craig Oliver was saying that in all his years he's never seen a more useless foreign trip. On another segment, they were questioning was their any security checks. Michael Boyer thought it was a stretch to think that the guy (accused of beating Ujjal Dosangh as well) was suitable as a guest.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-india-atwal-controversy-1.4546502

It seems impossible to believe that Sarai — a Sikh who represents the B.C. riding of Surrey Centre — would not have known about Atwal's past. Sarai was visible at official events earlier in the week, but has not been seen since this news broke.

But even knowing the origin of the invitation fails to answer other key questions. The PMO won't explain how Atwal could have been missed in the vetting and security checks of guests invited to private events with Trudeau, offering instead a blanket statement: "We don't talk about the PM's security."

There are also unanswered questions about how a man convicted of trying to murder an Indian politician could even get a visa to enter this country. Indian officials say they are looking into it.

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2018/02/22/trudeau-says-convicted-sikh-extremist-should-not-have-been-invited-to-event-in-india.html

http://www.ourcommons.ca/Parliamentarians/en/members/Randeep-Sarai

I thought he drove for Trans X or Bison?

Edited by revrnd

29 minutes ago, dirtybeacher said:

"In April 2017, Trudeau attended a pro-Khalistan parade that featured shrines dedicated to Sikh terrorists. Trudeau was photographed in front of a Khalistan independence flag, a move that is very disrespectful to his Indian hosts."

Inviting a known terrorist to dinner could be viewed as disrespectful as well.  😂 

The Liberals have a history of being sympathetic to terrorist causes:

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/liberal-mps-mark-tamil-tigers-death/article4308473/

https://www.pressreader.com/canada/national-post-latest-edition/20071107/281964603364263

2 hours ago, dirtybeacher said:

He's too stupid to not know this? If it's a photo op count him in regardless of the implications.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

He's too stupid to not know this? If it's a photo op count him in regardless of the implications.

Brain dead. His staff & I'm pretty sure a lot of his caucus aren't much better.

Their qualifications for an MP? They weren't Conservatives on election day.

10 hours ago, 02sled said:

Your a total idiot.... forget raises. Think in terms of virtually anything. In your delusional mind as long as your situation is improving that's fine and wonderful even though everyone else is improving significantly more than you.

If you're at the bottom of the heap and get a little bit better but everyone else gets a lot better... you're still at the bottom of the heap. Of course a bottom of the heap person would think that is fine.

no one is forcing you to stay in the Canadian market, its that simple 

While plenty have made fists full of money you sit in your basement looking at your Harper poster

Did you know everyone doesn't make money in Stocks :dunno:  nothing is a guarantee 

8 hours ago, revrnd said:

I was in the big smoke to go to Royal & Princess Auto Mon' afternoon. Left Royal & drove to the intersection of Thickson & Consumers. 

Imagine my (fill in the blank) when we see 2 hijab wearing women panhandling on the island. Has anyone else from the area noticed these 2?

I guess you could say they're prime examples of their successful integration into Canadian society & making a worthwhile contribution to our economy.

did you see any others looking for money?  I think you will find that the homeless in Toronto is mostly WHITE MALES 

13 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

no one is forcing you to stay in the Canadian market, its that simple 

While plenty have made fists full of money you sit in your basement looking at your Harper poster

Did you know everyone doesn't make money in Stocks :dunno:  nothing is a guarantee 

While that is true, It's pretty selective to make money in Canada.  

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

did you see any others looking for money?  I think you will find that the homeless in Toronto is mostly WHITE MALES 

What is the point of bringing people to Canada if they're going end up panhandling? Don't we have enough of them already? Two mall parking lots in Ptbo are popular spots for the 'cardboard carriers'.

1 minute ago, revrnd said:

What is the point of bringing people to Canada if they're going end up panhandling? Don't we have enough of them already? Two mall parking lots in Ptbo are popular spots for the 'cardboard carriers'.

how do you know they are new?  Minus the burka you wouldn't be posting about it.  

How many of the recent Syrians wear burka's?  none :dunno:  

Good way to make money, easy work :lol: 

37 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

how do you know they are new?  Minus the burka you wouldn't be posting about it.  

How many of the recent Syrians wear burka's?  none :dunno:  

Good way to make money, easy work :lol: 

Yeah and tax free.

If they have the time to stand around w/ a sob story 'LOW INCOME DAD TRYING TO FEED 3 KIDS' why not look for a real job w/ benefits? I see the same 2 guys on a regular basis in Ptbo in the same spots. Maybe the Window Washer could hire them for her staff?