Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

15 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Do you and the haters even know what this post is about?  It has nothing to do with Edmonton

but for the record this is Trudeau's statement - what possible problem could you have for this statement

1. Statement by the Prime Minister after a terrorist attack in Edmonton
Ottawa, Ontario
October 1, 2017

The Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, today issued the following statement after a terrorist attack in Edmonton:

“The Government of Canada and Canadians stand with the people of Edmonton after the terrorist attack on Saturday that sent an Edmonton Police Service officer to hospital and injured a number of innocent people who were out to cheer on their football team and to enjoy an evening in their city. I am deeply concerned and outraged by this tragedy.

"Our thoughts are with those injured, their family and friends, and all those affected by this senseless act of violence. I am also grateful for the first responders who were there on the scene, and the enforcement authorities who have been working through the night to make sure that everybody in Edmonton and Alberta is safe and secure. Police officers put themselves at great personal risk every single day on our behalf, and this attack is a stark reminder of the sacrifices they make for the public good.

“While the investigation continues, early reports indicate that this is another example of the hate that we must remain ever vigilant against. The RCMP and the Edmonton Police Service, through the Integrated National Enforcement Team, are working closely together to bring those involved to justice.

“We cannot – and will not – let violent extremism take root in our communities. We know that Canada’s strength comes from our diversity, and we will not be cowed by those who seek to divide us or promote fear. Edmonton is a strong and resilient city, and I am confident that its citizens will support one another to overcome this tragic event.”

Also this fuckwad was not charged with any terrorism charges (yet) attempted murder are the charges

His repost was about an event that happened on Saturday and Sunday in Peterborough

22007522_10159444321560594_8013651879408

GET A GRIP GUYS

What will it take for that to happen?  I mean he is a know ISIS sympathizer and had an ISIS flag?

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What will it take for that to happen?  I mean he is a know ISIS sympathizer and had an ISIS flag?

not sure - what makes a terror attack or just a regular attack. 

Just think what would happen if the Vegas attack was from a muslim instead of a millionaire white business man -  Nothing will come of this attack

Ever notice all these attackers are known to police?  How is that possible

Edited by 1trailmaker

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

NO it was not, Trudeau posted the above statement on facebook and twitter, then reposted the Saturday event in Peterborough  hours later on facebook only

sorry your hatred can't grow today

My hatred for a man that clearly doesn't give one rats ass about the country he runs grows daily. Just like a majority of Canadians. The utter contempt and lack of any intelligent thought that the man exhibits is disgusting and truly downright scary. It sickens me that my children may have to leave this country to grab a foothold in the world as the ruination of Canada as we know it is in full swing. 

I hope that the country sees what these Globalist idealogues have done to us and realize that the first step to making Canada great again is to vote out these disgusting vile idiots.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

My hatred for a man that clearly doesn't give one rats ass about the country he runs grows daily. Just like a majority of Canadians. The utter contempt and lack of any intelligent thought that the man exhibits is disgusting and truly downright scary. It sickens me that my children may have to leave this country to grab a foothold in the world as the ruination of Canada as we know it is in full swing. 

I hope that the country sees what these Globalist idealogues have done to us and realize that the first step to making Canada great again is to vote out these disgusting vile idiots.

so you agree that this post had nothing to do with Edmonton?

A&E has a great show on the rise of ISIS - worth a watch and you might learn something

31 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

not sure - what makes a terror attack or just a regular attack. 

Just think what would happen if the Vegas attack was from a muslim instead of a millionaire white business man -  Nothing will come of this attack

Ever notice all these attackers are known to police?  How is that possible

Pretty sure Justin is really hoping terrorist charges are not applied.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

The resentment is really growing, he needs to go.

23 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so you agree that this post had nothing to do with Edmonton?

A&E has a great show on the rise of ISIS - worth a watch and you might learn something

Isn't there a pride event somewhere he needs to attend?

• Haha 1

"We know that Canada’s strength comes from our diversity, "

When is that going to replace 'a mari usque ad mare' on our coat of arms? Or maybe it should be 'from coast to coast to coast' as politicians are so prone to say nowadays.

25 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Sharif is just a poor misunderstood individual who has been let down by the system. He needs a hug, compassion and a tax payer paid ride through life and maybe just maybe he won't be stabbing any more cops.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

More sunny ways... and

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2017/08/22/it-may-be-time-for-canada-to-embrace-us-ballistic-missile-shield-mp.html

lets see what Trudope and the Minister of Defence will do about the changing landscape.

41 minutes ago, 02sled said:

More sunny ways... and

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2017/08/22/it-may-be-time-for-canada-to-embrace-us-ballistic-missile-shield-mp.html

lets see what Trudope and the Minister of Defence will do about the changing landscape.

Don't worry, be happy:

http://nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pmn/canada-news-pmn/north-korean-threat-real-but-the-country-sees-canada-as-friendly-officials

Officials from Global Affairs Canada and the Department of National Defence say the threat from North Korea is real and that it is likely only a matter of time before it launches a nuclear attack on North America.

But they also say Pyongyang does not consider Canada as an enemy, but rather as a friendly and peaceful country that has the ear of the U.S.

23 hours ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

He was let into Canada during a Conservative government. Not sure how the Liberals get blamed for this? :dunno: 

On 2017-10-03 at 2:49 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

Well, the Bomber likely would have gone tits up or had to scrap the C series project without a government bailout. 

On 2017-10-03 at 9:45 AM, ArcticCrusher said:

The white Christian shooter in the Quebec mosque massacre was not charged as a terrorist either.  And he murdered 6 people.