Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

we ya the one tax year that was available to the 15% it benefited - yes I agree

The brush is much broader.  Any couple making over 50k with one kid was better off.  The single mom with 5 kid's each from a different man is much better off now.

51 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The brush is much broader.  Any couple making over 50k with one kid was better off.  The single mom with 5 kid's each from a different man is much better off now.

splitting didn't work for me nor did it for any single mom or dad or anyone making similar money or low income earners or both high income earners and anyone that doesn't have a child.

We discussed this when Harper past the bill

All are included in the tax deduction by Trudeau except the low income earner which got other things like child tax credits

So I will say that isn't quite the average Canadian tax payer like said in the video

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

splitting didn't work for me nor did it for any single mom or dad or anyone making similar money or low income earners or both high income earners and anyone that doesn't have a child.

We discussed this when Harper past the bill

All are included in the tax deduction by Trudeau except the low income earner which got other things like child tax credits

So I will say that isn't quite the average Canadian tax payer like said in the video

I don't split with the wife even through the business so the measure did little for us.  Hard to claim someone being active when they have a high income full time position elsewhere.  So you're not the staple to measure if income splitting was worth it or not cause you already pay the lowest combined taxes.  Good to know. 

Harper liked giving some back to those who spent more, ie credits.

Handouts is just another word for welfare and does nothing towards the overall good of stimulating an economy.  

JT didn't help anyone making under 50K unless they had more kids than they should have.  Lets call it what it is.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

21 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I don't split with the wife even through the business so the measure did little for us.  Hard to claim someone being active when they have a high income full time position elsewhere.  So you're not the staple to measure if income splitting was worth it or not cause you already pay the lowest combined taxes.  Good to know. 

Harper liked giving some back to those who spent more, ie credits.

Handouts is just another word for welfare and does nothing towards the overall good of stimulating an economy.  

JT didn't help anyone making under 50K unless they had more kids than they should have.  Lets call it what it is.

I AM NOT  the staple for anything lol  and :lol: lowest combined taxes - 

facts are only 15% of taxpayers benefited one way or another from income splitting

15 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I AM NOT  the staple for anything lol  and :lol: lowest combined taxes - 

facts are only 15% of taxpayers benefited one way or another from income splitting

Facts are any couple making over 50K combined with one kid made out better period before the 'REAL CHANGE'

We know you are not the staple for anything.:lol:

So income splitting didn't work for you?  So you are besting the system already.

53 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Facts are any couple making over 50K combined with one kid made out better period before the 'REAL CHANGE'

We know you are not the staple for anything.:lol:

So income splitting didn't work for you?  So you are besting the system already.

WRONG

I vote for a tax reduction and got one, something you deny somehow with out proof of any kind

Edited by 1trailmaker

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Jagmeet won the leadership I think I heard

Good for him but he changed his last name to disconnect from his caste roots.  So Andrew is the only true middle classer running in the next election.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Good for him but he changed his last name to disconnect from his caste roots.  So Andrew is the only true middle classer running in the next election.

okay ONEWAY

the idea of separate classes seems outdated - that his way they only mention middle class and not the lower or upper class

you are voting for any conservative leader they put in front of you,  you would make a good american oneway

21 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

by the way someone making 225k a year isn't the common man

In just 10 years he has made more then twice the lifetime of the average income

but ya he is you new conman man hero

So he is now fighting for the common man.

Is he The Canadian Dream?  Jagmeet Rhodes?

5 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Disgusting.

What would one expect from a part time window washer and a part time drama teacher?  Someone gives these twits a clue.

1 hour ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Disgusting.

What would one expect from a part time window washer and a part time drama teacher?  Someone gives these twits a clue.

Do you and the haters even know what this post is about?  It has nothing to do with Edmonton

but for the record this is Trudeau's statement - what possible problem could you have for this statement

1. Statement by the Prime Minister after a terrorist attack in Edmonton
Ottawa, Ontario
October 1, 2017

The Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, today issued the following statement after a terrorist attack in Edmonton:

“The Government of Canada and Canadians stand with the people of Edmonton after the terrorist attack on Saturday that sent an Edmonton Police Service officer to hospital and injured a number of innocent people who were out to cheer on their football team and to enjoy an evening in their city. I am deeply concerned and outraged by this tragedy.

"Our thoughts are with those injured, their family and friends, and all those affected by this senseless act of violence. I am also grateful for the first responders who were there on the scene, and the enforcement authorities who have been working through the night to make sure that everybody in Edmonton and Alberta is safe and secure. Police officers put themselves at great personal risk every single day on our behalf, and this attack is a stark reminder of the sacrifices they make for the public good.

“While the investigation continues, early reports indicate that this is another example of the hate that we must remain ever vigilant against. The RCMP and the Edmonton Police Service, through the Integrated National Enforcement Team, are working closely together to bring those involved to justice.

“We cannot – and will not – let violent extremism take root in our communities. We know that Canada’s strength comes from our diversity, and we will not be cowed by those who seek to divide us or promote fear. Edmonton is a strong and resilient city, and I am confident that its citizens will support one another to overcome this tragic event.”

Also this fuckwad was not charged with any terrorism charges (yet) attempted murder are the charges

His repost was about an event that happened on Saturday and Sunday in Peterborough

22007522_10159444321560594_8013651879408

GET A GRIP GUYS

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Do you and the haters even know what this post is about?  It has nothing to do with Edmonton

but for the record this is Trudeau's statement - what possible problem could you have for this statement

Ottawa, Ontario
October 1, 2017

The Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, today issued the following statement after a terrorist attack in Edmonton:

“The Government of Canada and Canadians stand with the people of Edmonton after the terrorist attack on Saturday that sent an Edmonton Police Service officer to hospital and injured a number of innocent people who were out to cheer on their football team and to enjoy an evening in their city. I am deeply concerned and outraged by this tragedy.

"Our thoughts are with those injured, their family and friends, and all those affected by this senseless act of violence. I am also grateful for the first responders who were there on the scene, and the enforcement authorities who have been working through the night to make sure that everybody in Edmonton and Alberta is safe and secure. Police officers put themselves at great personal risk every single day on our behalf, and this attack is a stark reminder of the sacrifices they make for the public good.

“While the investigation continues, early reports indicate that this is another example of the hate that we must remain ever vigilant against. The RCMP and the Edmonton Police Service, through the Integrated National Enforcement Team, are working closely together to bring those involved to justice.

“We cannot – and will not – let violent extremism take root in our communities. We know that Canada’s strength comes from our diversity, and we will not be cowed by those who seek to divide us or promote fear. Edmonton is a strong and resilient city, and I am confident that its citizens will support one another to overcome this tragic event.”

Also this fuckwad was not charged with any terrorism charges (yet) attempted murder are the charges

His repost was about an event that happened on Saturday and Sunday in Peterborough

GET A GRIP GUYS

idiot get a clue

1 hour ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

okay lets play the game

THIS IS HARPER'S FAULT FOR LETTING HIM IN CANADA IN 2012 - Harper should have known better to let in these terrorist

your turn

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Ottawa, Ontario
October 1, 2017

GET A GRIP GUYS

It was about Edmonton. Read the bold....................idiot.

And the mere fact you stated that the guy wasn't charged with Terror charges makes me ill. 

2 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

It was about Edmonton. Read the bold....................idiot.

And the mere fact you stated that the guy wasn't charged with Terror charges makes me ill. 

NO it was not, Trudeau posted the above statement on facebook and twitter, then reposted the Saturday event in Peterborough  hours later on facebook only

sorry your hatred can't grow today

From the cbc article.  Brilliant CBC.:lol:

A former co-worker of the Somali refugee CBC News has identified as the man arrested in a weekend attack in Edmonton says Abdulahi Hasan Sharif was an ISIS sympathizer years before Saturday's violent events, and that he had reported him to police. 

Terrorism charges are pending against the suspect, who is in custody. Police haven't released Sharif's name, but multiple sources have identified him to CBC.