Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

22 minutes ago, dirtybeacher said:

I assume you think Andrew laid down a beating

Funny how politicians can just say anything without proof anytime they want.

Andrew says middle class is paying 1000$ more in taxes - what taxes? income? property?

Justin says no we lowered taxes blah blah

Now its up to a ONEWAY to say who is telling the truth - this has to stop

by the way my family pays less today unlike everyone else here who pays more somehow

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I assume you think Andrew laid down a beating

Funny how politicians can just say anything without proof anytime they want.

Andrew says middle class is paying 1000$ more in taxes - what taxes? income? property?

Justin says no we lowered taxes blah blah

Now its up to a ONEWAY to say who is telling the truth - this has to stop

by the way my family pays less today unlike everyone else here who pays more somehow

What channel are you watching.  Sheers main comment is with regards to taxes for small bus.  Btw, we are paying more overall.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What channel are you watching.  Sheers main comment is with regards to taxes for small bus.  Btw, we are paying more overall.

Sorry AC. Justin says no and Failmaker agrees with him so you are wrong.

I myself am still on the fence on this issue as i revue the conflicting reports.

Do i side with our beloved PM and one of the smartest internet posters ever Failmaker (ask him he will give you the word according to google on any subject)?

or do i side with the Fraser institute and my tax accountant who has sent me a report on how i will be paying more taxes?

40 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Sorry AC. Justin says no and Failmaker agrees with him so you are wrong.

I myself am still on the fence on this issue as i revue the conflicting reports.

Do i side with our beloved PM and one of the smartest internet posters ever Failmaker (ask him he will give you the word according to google on any subject)?

or do i side with the Fraser institute and my tax accountant who has sent me a report on how i will be paying more taxes?

you need a new accountant, other than that I call bullshit he just sent you a report :lol: 

paying $1000 more (average) would be a 12% increase in taxes for a 50k earner - sorry not buying it

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

not just that, he called him the Million dollar PM like its a bad thing to have money.  this was done to try to make it out that Trudeau isn't one of YOU and the conservatives are just average people.

Is that how you see conservative type people as just average? 

There has only been a couple of changes to the tax code

bottom tier no change

next tier 1 1/2% decrease

next tier no change

next tier no change

new tier added for those making more than

• 15% on the first $45,916 of taxable income, +
  • 20.5% on the next $45,915 of taxable income (on the portion of taxable income over $45,916 up to $91,831), +
  • 26% on the next $50,522 of taxable income (on the portion of taxable income over $91,831 up to $142,353), +
  • 29% on the next $60,447 of taxable income (on the portion of taxable income over $142,353 up to $202,800), +
  • 33% of taxable income over $202,800.

can you and SK explain how we are paying 1000 more on AVERAGE ? 

As of September 2016, the average wage for Canadian employees was $952 a week – or just under $50,000 a year.

sorry not buying it

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

you need a new accountant, other than that I call bullshit he just sent you a report :lol: 

paying $1000 more (average) would be a 12% increase in taxes for a 50k earner - sorry not buying it

You ready to put your money where your mouth is?

Internet know it all says my accountant didn't put out a report on tax changes. 

How much?  $500?  $1000?

1 minute ago, Sksman said:

You ready to put your money where your mouth is?

Internet know it all says my accountant didn't put out a report on tax changes. 

How much?  $500?  $1000?

Just looking for answers on how this is possible.  Andrew won't say how, his sheep certainly won't because they have no idea how its possible

So since you are paying more and are of average wages - ask your accountant what exactly went up and post it here

32 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so you can't explain? 

Its really complicated and the finance minister has been bombarded with real examples.

As a quick example, say you had 1 mil to invest in yourself, what would you expect to have after day 10 years?  Let me know and i can tell you better places to park that.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Its really complicated and the finance minister has been bombarded with real examples.

As a quick example, say you had 1 mil to invest in yourself, what would you expect to have after day 10 years?  Let me know and i can tell you better places to park that.

we were talking about the middle class paying more already today by $1000 -  I ask you how that is possible

We know the minister is taking a beating from business on the loopholes being closed

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

we were talking about the middle class paying more already today by $1000 -  I ask you how that is possible

We know the minister is taking a beating from business on the loopholes being closed

What don't you understand?  The families who benefited the most were already higher earners so its arguable what real middle class family did best by the new changes.  There is little arguement to say the family with 50k income and 5 kids did not fare better, but then they aren't really contributing are they?

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What don't you understand?  The families who benefited the most were already higher earners so its arguable what real middle class family did best by the new changes.  There is little arguement to say the family with 50k income and 5 kids did not fare better, but then they aren't really contributing are they?

Andy said the middle class is paying $1000 more in taxes since Trudeau came in, that was in the video

leaving the high and low out of it, how are they paying 10% to 12% more?  just not possible

is he talking about guys like RR crying they can't deduct kids soccer as a credit? 

53 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Andy said the middle class is paying $1000 more in taxes since Trudeau came in, that was in the video

leaving the high and low out of it, how are they paying 10% to 12% more?  just not possible

is he talking about guys like RR crying they can't deduct kids soccer as a credit? 

I'm paying more,  most i know are paying more.  Like i said its complicated.

13 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Just looking for answers on how this is possible.  Andrew won't say how, his sheep certainly won't because they have no idea how its possible

So since you are paying more and are of average wages - ask your accountant what exactly went up and post it here

You called bullshit!

I called you out.  Stand up put your money where your mouth is!  Lets go $1000?

Or just ask nicely and i might post.  But we will allknow who is really full of bullshit.

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Elimination of income splitting and tax credits.