Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

10 minutes ago, irv said:

The egotistical, arrogant, narcissistic and delusional PM actually believes, despite the election results/popular vote, that the majority of CDN's are with him. Never in our lives have we ever had such an utter and complete, out of touch, PM running this country. 

trudiott92.jpg

Just because all of Alberta votes ONEWAY to raise the popular vote count really means nothing in our elections.

Uneducated people really don't understand how our elections work but try to learn from meme's

ask yourself the only question that matters, Did the Liberals win more seats than Conservatives?  YES

Doug Ford won huge majority with 18% of the voters votes :dunno:  

Your level of understanding is very low

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's a small fringe minority.  It's his own party Fail.  Time for the heave ho.

now it is just a Majority of liberals, the massive majority must of been the other day.  :lol:  

We already talked about this, and decided it was THE CONVOYERS fault - Trudeau is clearly sending a message to the anti Canadian up side down flag wavers.

FUCK Conveyor's flag is waving it seems

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's a small fringe minority.  It's his own party Fail.  Time for the heave ho.

Honestly fail is always going to back sockboy till the bitter end, so why bother to even entertain his stupidity.

Fun Fact, as soon as Trudy is booted fail will be on the next winning team, with the i told you so bullshit 

56 minutes ago, toslow said:

Honestly fail is always going to back sockboy till the bitter end, so why bother to even entertain his stupidity.

Fun Fact, as soon as Trudy is booted fail will be on the next winning team, with the i told you so bullshit 

Well he's a moron.    Here's the number #1 nonfiction book in Canada right now.

:lol:

image.thumb.png.898398b8548f0fcbc29a01e937fcf5bd.png  

23 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well he's a moron.    Here's the number #1 nonfiction book in Canada right now.

:lol:

image.thumb.png.898398b8548f0fcbc29a01e937fcf5bd.png  

the NEW freedom means you are allowed to put bouncy castle on any street for any reason you disagree with.

Ya fuck your type of freedom where paid protesters block city streets and border access for months and months,  crying until we install our own government

You commie

Edited by 1trailmaker

17 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

the NEW freedom means you are allowed to put bouncy castle on any street for any reason you disagree with.

Ya fuck your type of freedom where paid protesters block city streets and border access for months and months,  crying until we install our own government

You commie

So should they have smashed windows, burnt buildings and flipped over cars?????

2 hours ago, snopro31 said:

not sure what that means but no I don't like smashing windows

Question, have you ever seen an occupation in Canada at Parliament Hill?  Sorry I don't like anti Canadians blocking roads

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Question, have you ever seen an occupation in Canada at Parliament Hill?  Sorry I don't like anti Canadians blocking roads

I seem to remember the blockades a few years ago by anti-Canadians.  Remember when roads, railway crossings were blocks for weeks to months? 

Or can we call them anti-Canadians cause they are a minority?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, snopro31 said:

I seem to remember the blockades a few years ago by anti-Canadians.  Remember when roads, railway crossings were blocks for weeks to months? 

Or can we call them anti-Canadians cause they are a minority?

not even comparable but yes they should have been moved along quicker.  Why not bring up Oka

poor argument 

Paid protesters harassing Canadian Citizen 24hrs a day  is the new CPC,  its fucking unbelievable what this party supports now

I guess PP won’t be counting on your membership😂😂😂

your talking points are boring and same old shit you’ve been spewing for a few yrs.

Anything new in your life?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, toslow said:

I guess PP won’t be counting on your membership😂😂😂

your talking points are boring and same old shit you’ve been spewing for a few yrs.

Anything new in your life?

I would never belong to a political party - and more so never to a Party run by a fringe Minority (Alberta)

PP has quite the following, similar to convoy supporters and betting most are convoyer's -  Up side down flag wavers.

Bank of Canada - meddle in our finances and fire anyone I call useless.

Change our currency to Bit Coin

Fire any health personal that decided Covid was real.

Sorry Toslow there isn't one thing this man has said that I believe Canada needs.  Can you list what you feel is needed?

CPC is in big Trouble if PP is elected - another leader tossed under the bus when he loses next election.

Ever notice CPC has no loyalty to their leaders :dunno:  never so divided 

On 6/12/2022 at 8:15 AM, snopro31 said:

On 6/12/2022 at 11:15 AM, 1trailmaker said:

Some people seemed to have forgotten about the G20 riots in Toronto.

6 minutes ago, smokin george said:

Anything to keep his loyal followers feeling sorry for the asshole. 

And to keep his draconian and tyrannical rules in place.

A party of openness, kindness and  diversity,,,, but only if you agree with them. 

Liberal MP gets an F for F-bomb toward woman criticizing vax mandates.

“You guys stand in parliament and act like these mandates actually serve a purpose?” she wrote in an Instagram post to Adam van Koeverden’s account. “I was a teacher who got fired for not taking a jab. Now I am a supply teacher, covering classes every single day because all the jabbed teachers have covid and can’t work” but “I can’t come home to visit my family.”

But I was not surprised by his condescending responses and inability to actually provide answers.”

The office of van Koeverden or the Prime Minister’s Office have yet to respond to requests for comment.

For her part, Faith said “I felt bad for calling someone a disgrace, but he talks about inclusivity and diversity on his page, all the while belittling and ostracizing a large portion of Canadians, and I found it quite hypocritical.”

It’s also just plain rude and unprofessional for any elected member to use profanity toward anybody.

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/warmington-liberal-mp-gets-an-f-for-f-bomb-toward-woman-criticizing-vax-mandates

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

Some people seemed to have forgotten about the G20 riots in Toronto.

hmm I don't remember occupation for a month and would still be there if not for the ACT - How can you compare a riot to an occupation paid for by millionaires :dunno:  Police left bait cars and eventually  the trouble makers in black masks broke up shit.  I remember all of it.

I also remember a swift attack from our Prime Minister at the time - arresting 1000's  of peaceful protesters singing O Canada in a park, matter of fact they kettled thousands at Bathurst and Spidina miles and miles from the city center....

Some were just out for a walk.

1000's of camera's install, random ID checks and searches of all persons in an area.

Curious where your out rage of the right to protest was at the time,  :dunno:  Rigths taken away from innocent people

Fucking hilarious what you consider a defense :lol: total beat down I THINK YOU FORGOT, NOT ME 

28 minutes ago, irv said:

And to keep his draconian and tyrannical rules in place.

A party of openness, kindness and  diversity,,,, but only if you agree with them. 

Liberal MP gets an F for F-bomb toward woman criticizing vax mandates.

“You guys stand in parliament and act like these mandates actually serve a purpose?” she wrote in an Instagram post to Adam van Koeverden’s account. “I was a teacher who got fired for not taking a jab. Now I am a supply teacher, covering classes every single day because all the jabbed teachers have covid and can’t work” but “I can’t come home to visit my family.”

But I was not surprised by his condescending responses and inability to actually provide answers.”

The office of van Koeverden or the Prime Minister’s Office have yet to respond to requests for comment.

For her part, Faith said “I felt bad for calling someone a disgrace, but he talks about inclusivity and diversity on his page, all the while belittling and ostracizing a large portion of Canadians, and I found it quite hypocritical.”

It’s also just plain rude and unprofessional for any elected member to use profanity toward anybody.

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/warmington-liberal-mp-gets-an-f-for-f-bomb-toward-woman-criticizing-vax-mandates

:lol:  Federal Government didn't make the rules for School Boards, I am assuming this Teacher voted for Doug Ford again since it was HE that makes the rules fo schools nobody else

It is tough being a ONEWAY these days