Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

13 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Who's is heading to the anti Canada protest on Friday?  

on a good note

1000's of PRO CANADA heading to celebrate this great nation July 1, I am sure there will be some clashes with the anit Canada folk.

What in your mind makes them anti Canadians?

Its not Canada they are protesting against, it’s the liberal government, is that something you even given thought to before you posted again. 

6 minutes ago, toslow said:

What in your mind makes them anti Canadians?

Its not Canada they are protesting against, it’s the liberal government, is that something you even given thought to before you posted again. 

So on CANADA DAY while 1000's are celebrating CANADA on THE HILL, the convoyers with their anti government fuck trudeau flags waving will take over with hate speech maybe a stand off with Police - :dunno: 

Sorry you don't see the issue with these fuckwads cry babies.  

Edited by 1trailmaker

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Sorry you don't see the issue with these fuckwads cry babies.  

Nope 

once again I’ll ask what makes them anti Canadians?

Edited by toslow

47 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Shero  Tamara arrested in Alberta for hanging with her criminal buddies.

She will be taken to Ottawa to face breach charges 

She has lots of money ( :lol: ) for her Lawyers so don't worry guys 

Jezzz you get the news even before the news gets it 

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Shero  Tamara arrested in Alberta for hanging with her criminal buddies.

She will be taken to Ottawa to face breach charges 

She has lots of money ( :lol: ) for her Lawyers so don't worry guys 

That's why she's being nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize.  Stay strong Fail.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Just wait and see,  you think these guys were right blocking borders and streets for weeks on end so I really don't expect much from you.

Fuck dude can’t you even answer a question when you’re called out on your post?

weak 

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

4% growth expected this year, first quarter did okay....  outpace USA again but who cares...

we need to not talk about this and talk about our freedoms some people feel we don't have in Canada.

Tell me how much more you got to keep in your wallet?

i see you’ve been watching CBC again😂😂😂😂😂👍👍

Edited by toslow

Just now, toslow said:

Tell me how much more you got to keep in your wallet?

Canada's growth has nothing to do with your wallet.  It is a mark on how the entire economy is doing across the country and it is record breaking it seems...

we can only hope this trend stops and Canada economy fails 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Canada's growth has nothing to do with your wallet.  It is a mark on how the entire economy is doing across the country and it is record breaking it seems...

we can only hope this trend stops and Canada economy fails 

Record breaking? Your sure about that. Might do a little reading and studying before you post your next reaction 

4 minutes ago, toslow said:

Record breaking? Your sure about that. Might do a little reading and studying before you post your next reaction 

:lol:  have you not noticed when you say "do some reading"  then I post even more facts you still don't get it :lol: 

but okay I'll try better in the future:lol: 

Hope for the worst toslow

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  have you not noticed when you say "do some reading"  then I post even more facts you still don't get it :lol: 

but okay I'll try better in the future:lol: 

Hope for the worst toslow

What i do notice is you post the things the news tells you to make you feel good about getting fucked over.

jeeezzz dude learn to think for yourself and not be lead around like a circus pony 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, toslow said:

What i do notice is you post the things the news tells you to make you feel good about getting fucked over.

jeeezzz dude learn to think for yourself and not be lead around like a circus pony 

hope for the worst toslow it seems to be the ONEWAY way of doing things....

This isn't from the media :lol:   you ONEWAYs have issues with actual data.  

The GDP in Canada expanded 0.8% on quarter in the first three months of 2022, the weakest performance in three quarters, due to a 2.4% drop in international exports volumes, mostly energy products. Government spending also slowed as federal transfers to households continued to decline. Still, household spending rose 0.8%, a third consecutive quarterly increase, prompted by outlays on most goods and services even with limited capacity restrictions throughout Canada on in-person shopping and services. Also, investment in residential construction surged 4.3%, prompted by renovations (+9.3%), resale costs (+4.6%) and new construction (+0.2%). On an annualized basis, the economy expanded 3.1%, well below analysts' expectations of 5.4% and 6.6% in the previous period. The Bank of Canada in April projected second quarter growth at 6%

https://tradingeconomics.com/canada/gdp-growth#:~:text=GDP Growth Rate in Canada,the second quarter of 2020.

You clearly confuse Inflation with GDP growth - do some reading toslow :lol:  

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

hope for the worst toslow it seems to be the ONEWAY way of doing things....

This isn't from the media :lol:   you ONEWAYs have issues with actual data.  

The GDP in Canada expanded 0.8% on quarter in the first three months of 2022, the weakest performance in three quarters, due to a 2.4% drop in international exports volumes, mostly energy products. Government spending also slowed as federal transfers to households continued to decline. Still, household spending rose 0.8%, a third consecutive quarterly increase, prompted by outlays on most goods and services even with limited capacity restrictions throughout Canada on in-person shopping and services. Also, investment in residential construction surged 4.3%, prompted by renovations (+9.3%), resale costs (+4.6%) and new construction (+0.2%). On an annualized basis, the economy expanded 3.1%, well below analysts' expectations of 5.4% and 6.6% in the previous period. The Bank of Canada in April projected second quarter growth at 6%

https://tradingeconomics.com/canada/gdp-growth#:~:text=GDP Growth Rate in Canada,the second quarter of 2020.

You clearly confuse Inflation with GDP growth - do some reading toslow :lol:  

Bro how fucken dumb are, know you’re posting shit from 2020.

anyway dude carry on, I’m done even responding to your level of stupid 

I really don’t think you even understand the shit you post. You read the headline and get gut hooked and then hurry on to this site to post it

Edited by toslow

1 minute ago, toslow said:

Bro how fucken dumb are, know you’re posting shit from 2020.

anyway dude carry on, I’m done even responding to your level of stupid 

:lol:  classic - read the first line :lol:

The GDP in Canada expanded 0.8% on quarter in the first three months of 2022

keep up toslow you'll still keep coming in last