Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You know Trudeau isn't apart of that foundation?  you can save your outrage for later

Its sorta like saying the P Trudeau terminal in Quebec is own and operated by Justin Trudeau :lol: 

Win you and your RIGHT WING WACKOS going to kill TERRY FOX  FOUNDATION?  

A you poor dumb hack, Trudy was involved up to 2014 then when he so-called stepped down the money began to rain

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/money-began-to-rain-on-trudeau-foundation-once-justin-took-over-liberals-analysis-shows

1 hour ago, toslow said:

A you poor dumb hack, Trudy was involved up to 2014 then when he so-called stepped down the money began to rain

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/money-began-to-rain-on-trudeau-foundation-once-justin-took-over-liberals-analysis-shows

He isn't apart of the Foundation glad we agree

How many scholarships has a Conservative given out?  

• 202: number of Phd scholarships the foundation has given out, 15 at $40,000 each in 2016

So you are angry because a few foreigners gifted money to this foundation? :dunno:

The foundation attracted no foreign donations from 2008 to 2013, about $53,000 in 2014, $428,000 in 2015, and $535,000 in 2016. According to the charity, the Switzerland-based McCall MacBain Foundation has been responsible for the majority of the increase in foreign donations.

John McCall MacBain, a Canadian businessman, is a founder of the McCall MacBain Foundation and chairman of the Trudeau Foundation. MacBain is the 75th richest person in Canada and has a net worth of $1.37 billion, according to Canadian Business magazine.

He sold his global classified-advertising empire in 2006. Yellow Pages bought the Canadian branch, called Trader Canada, for $760 million. MacBain now lives in Switzerland but comes to Canada regularly to give money to universities and other education-related charities.

Hopefully the PARTY OF ALBERTA can destroy this foundation too - if no ones helps then the ones that never helped will never be seen,  WACKO LOGIC 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

He isn't apart of the Foundation glad we agree

How many scholarships has a Conservative given out?  

• 202: number of Phd scholarships the foundation has given out, 15 at $40,000 each in 2016

So you are angry because a few foreigners gifted money to this foundation? :dunno:

The foundation attracted no foreign donations from 2008 to 2013, about $53,000 in 2014, $428,000 in 2015, and $535,000 in 2016. According to the charity, the Switzerland-based McCall MacBain Foundation has been responsible for the majority of the increase in foreign donations.

John McCall MacBain, a Canadian businessman, is a founder of the McCall MacBain Foundation and chairman of the Trudeau Foundation. MacBain is the 75th richest person in Canada and has a net worth of $1.37 billion, according to Canadian Business magazine.

He sold his global classified-advertising empire in 2006. Yellow Pages bought the Canadian branch, called Trader Canada, for $760 million. MacBain now lives in Switzerland but comes to Canada regularly to give money to universities and other education-related charities.

Hopefully the PARTY OF ALBERTA can destroy this foundation too - if no ones helps then the ones that never helped will never be seen,  WACKO LOGIC 

You are so ONEWAY you’re blinded by things in front of you. Don’t surprise me when one lives off the liberals tit 

Families are being eroded because the government’s want you to think there’s no gender

Country is being torn apart because governments wants you to think it’s bad people who protest and stay none vaxxed 

fool open your eyes enough to even consider what the world is turning into instead of just excepting it

Edited by toslow

47 minutes ago, toslow said:

You are so ONEWAY you’re blinded by things in front of you. Don’t surprise me when one lives off the liberals tit 

Families are being eroded because the government’s want you to think there’s no gender

Country is being torn apart because governments wants you to think it’s bad people who protest and stay none vaxxed 

fool open your eyes enough to even consider what the world is turning into instead of just excepting it

I thought you were going to comment on the foundation :dunno:  typical lately 

What people do you hang with that now think there isn't a gender? I really don't know anyone that thinks that.

are you confusing activists with government?

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

I thought you were going to comment on the foundation :dunno:  typical lately 

What people do you hang with that now think there isn't a gender? I really don't know anyone that thinks that.

are you confusing activists with government?

Does the government think there are more than 2?

i won’t waste time on the foundation, we both know the real truths behind the liberals. Even though you won’t admit to it

this is definitely who we want topping up the foundation funds.

https://securingdemocracy.gmfus.org/incident/senior-ccp-member-makes-substantial-donation-to-the-pierre-trudeau-foundation/

look a little deeper in your research.

funny the things you can learn

Edited by toslow

2 hours ago, toslow said:

Does the government think there are more than 2?

i won’t waste time on the foundation, we both know the real truths behind the liberals. Even though you won’t admit to it

this is definitely who we want topping up the foundation funds.

https://securingdemocracy.gmfus.org/incident/senior-ccp-member-makes-substantial-donation-to-the-pierre-trudeau-foundation/

look a little deeper in your research.

funny the things you can learn

donated $1 million to various Canadian organizations. $750,000 of the donation funded scholarships for the University of Montreal Faculty of Law and grants for Canadian students to visit China. Another $200,000 went to the Trudeau Foundation, and the remaining $50,000 went to funding for a statue of Pierre Trudeau. 

sounds horrible

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, toslow said:

The oneway is strong in you,

I can find more to show you but not wasting anymore of my time 

just using your own links :dunno:  please show me more horrible stuff like helping students

You read CCP and that was all you needed 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Roman schools fat, ugly, crater face bitch.

Ridiculous what he is saying - 

Again playing to the wackos is not going to win an election - ALBERTA is on fucked up nasty place in that pass decade

Tell me how this firing  improves anything he is claiming?

pathetic what CPC is becoming, and really it hasn't been a very good party since inception 

22 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

nothing to see here.

FThVwJ4XsAA4Rsb.thumb.png.6f1f2940f00c4e7db20f2e18db3cac90.png

CONVOY supporters need to be investigated too

Not sure why you posted this, anti convoy :dunno: 

China and Russia are going to be a problem in the next while, as long as we keep saying taht we only protect nato countries 

China to invade Taiwan isn't going to end well for the world.

Can't wait for TRUMP to come out Backing Russia and now China - Trump will tell you AC what to believe so relax and wait for your instructions 

I will fire Dr Tam in 3 years if you vote for me to lead the party of Alberta

How fucking dumb is that

I will fire the Bank Ceo's in 3 years if you vote me leader of the party of hate

Remember buying Doug fords 6 million dollar man campaign :lol:  it gave us the biggest hike in history of Ontario

voting on catch phrases is so ONEWAY blind voting 

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I will fire Dr Tam in 3 years if you vote for me to lead the party of Alberta

How fucking dumb is that

I will fire the Bank Ceo's in 3 years if you vote me leader of the party of hate

Remember buying Doug fords 6 million dollar man campaign :lol:  it gave us the biggest hike in history of Ontario

voting on catch phrases is so ONEWAY blind voting 

Remember the budget will balance itself. And our government will have full transparency😂👍

40 minutes ago, toslow said:

Remember the budget will balance itself. And our government will have full transparency😂👍

Yes I do

Build the economy so budgets look after themselves

Not sure why you disagree with building an eoncomy 

37 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Yes I do

Build the economy so budgets look after themselves

Not sure why you disagree with building an eoncomy 

Yep and that happened, dude you’re over the top with bullshit 

oh and i guess you hate all Alberta?

33 minutes ago, toslow said:

Yep and that happened, dude you’re over the top with bullshit 

oh and i guess you hate all Alberta?

Alberta isn't making any friends that is for sure, the constant whining and want want want has to stop.  

anyway record employment before covid and after

50 year high for growth being number 1 in the g7 2017

now number 2 way ahead of number 3

Record stock market again and again and again (11900 Harper left was a laughing stock)

Every province except ONEWAY ALBERTA (since 2013) and newfoundland had dismal numbers 

Tell me how Canada and specifically Ontario are not doing well - I am all ears

1 minute ago, toslow said:

Yep and don’t forget record inflation. Most people can’t afford to eat and pay rent thanks to the high taxes your boy brought in

Would any of this be Doug's fault?  just wondering because it used to be all WYNNE's fault

amazing

Not Doug at all, I guess your short term escape you. Let me jog it, hydro scandal gas plant scandals. 

let me know when you get done researching Wynn and delduca on those subjects.

ill post some more for ya 

1 hour ago, toslow said:

Not Doug at all, I guess your short term escape you. Let me jog it, hydro scandal gas plant scandals. 

let me know when you get done researching Wynn and delduca on those subjects.

ill post some more for ya 

try to keep up - Is doug responsible for the high cost of living in Ontairo YES or NO?