Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

10 hours ago, toslow said:

Sry to disappoint you fail, I grew up in a house where there was always a loaded rifle  leaning  behind the door.
So to answer your question, yes I’ve had many firearms in my life

never assume, well you know the rest 

so you have none now, just like Irv AC and most everyone here.

are you sure it was a rifle or a shoot gun?  Either way both can still lean against the wall -  not loaded though that would be illegal 

so tell me how you are being stopped from owning those firearms :dunno: 

I grew up in the country, running water for me is I had to run to get it, 

I’m not going to paint the picture for you.

But your lack of knowledge on any subject tells me you have been sheltered all your life. Always had someone telling you what to do?

1 hour ago, toslow said:

I grew up in the country, running water for me is I had to run to get it, 

I’m not going to paint the picture for you.

But your lack of knowledge on any subject tells me you have been sheltered all your life. Always had someone telling you what to do?

so a few shot guns :dunno:  nothing has changed 

15 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so a few shot guns :dunno:  nothing has changed 

Like i said lack of knowledge, I think you should stop watching TV shows and start living your life instead of pretending to live through some character in the movies 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So Trudeau screwed over WE to save his own ass.

CPC destroyed WE Charity it is time to move on to the next death

Recusing is one thing that the CPC used to destroy this Charity all in the good faith of trying to get elected themselves.

The real greed was CPC in this case

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, toslow said:

Really, How so?

Trudeau being there to vote or not made no difference on whether WE was going to be used but he should have recused himself.  

CPC took that and went for it,  WE was used by every Province in the Country and as soon as CPC started their rants all the conservative Provinces dropped WE from their school system with other Provinces to follow leaving WE with nothing.

The work this Charity has done over the decades has not been replaced, CPC is not interested in a replacement as you can see they have offered nothing in place.

So yes CPC did it again, not the first or the last time.  This Party of Alberta is fucked up I wish they would get back to what they used to stand for

CPC was holding them accountable, really don’t see an issue with that 

the government already had a program in place to distribute the money. Tell me again why Trudy choose the WE?

Edited by toslow

40 minutes ago, toslow said:

CPC was holding them accountable, really don’t see an issue with that 

the government already had a program in place to distribute the money. Tell me again why Trudy choose the WE?

The entire program was dropped due to CPC ranting :dunno:  nothing was offered in place of it.  Students got nothing so job well done.

When did CPC stand up and ask when are these students getting help after WE was shutdown,  you state we already had a process to do this task.  CPC asked what?   

Sorry dude the Party of Hate needs work

You’re ranting about something you no nothing about, 

if the feds wanted the money to go out they still could have done it through the program that was in place,

But your man crush boy stopped it because his feelings got hurt

Wondering what the charges was? 

You probably know hey fail 

wonder if that’s the family that got paid off for his sexual assault 

Edited by toslow

8 minutes ago, irv said:

Was the maximum sentenced reduced?  if not what is the issue :dunno: 

Do you think having a minimum sentence has any affect on the reduction of crimes? 

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Was the maximum sentenced reduced?  if not what is the issue :dunno: 

Do you think having a minimum sentence has any affect on the reduction of crimes? 

You think banning guns are going to keep them out of criminals hands?

56 minutes ago, toslow said:

Wondering what the charges was? 

You probably know hey fail 

wonder if that’s the family that got paid off for his sexual assault 

It’s been well documented that he paid hush money and then ordered the case closed and buried 

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/07/06/americas/justin-trudeau-groping-allegations/index.html

Edited by toslow

Trudeau said Friday, "I think there is an awakening going on right now and I think it's a good thing but it also requires all of us to be having difficult conversations, difficult reflections and model the kind of responsibilities and reflections that we have to have moving forward."

Ever notice how whenever the azzhat is caught screwing up, 'we' or 'us' have to reflect? Reminds me of the old joke about the Lone Ranger and Tonto, "Looks like they've got us surrounded Tonto". 'What do you mean by us paleface?'

• Like 3

9 hours ago, revrnd said:

Ever notice how whenever the azzhat is caught screwing up, 'we' or 'us' have to reflect? Reminds me of the old joke about the Lone Ranger and Tonto, "Looks like they've got us surrounded Tonto". 'What do you mean by us paleface?'

The egotistical, arrogant, narcissistic and delusional PM actually believes, despite the election results/popular vote, that the majority of CDN's are with him. Never in our lives have we ever had such an utter and complete, out of touch, PM running this country. 

trudiott92.jpg

• Like 1