Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

What is your stance on the federal government pushing the police commission to go after the gun report in NS before they even had really started an investigation.

Trudeau has a history of interfering in criminal matters, don't believe his denials this time.

This is evidence of a government using a tragedy for their political agenda and interfering with a police investigation to do so.

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/lilley-trudeau-has-a-history-of-interfering-in-criminal-matters-dont-believe-his-denials-this-time 

Edited by irv

Was she ever right about anything? :dunno:

Theresa Tam gets 22% pay raise:

The jump to $324,000 a year was approved despite missteps including Tam’s 2020 announcement that COVID “is largely under control” in June of 2020 and her recommendation that Canadians use Kleenex to ward off infection.

https://torontosun.com/news/national/theresa-tam-gets-22-pay-raise-report

13 hours ago, irv said:

Was she ever right about anything? :dunno:

Theresa Tam gets 22% pay raise:

The jump to $324,000 a year was approved despite missteps including Tam’s 2020 announcement that COVID “is largely under control” in June of 2020 and her recommendation that Canadians use Kleenex to ward off infection.

https://torontosun.com/news/national/theresa-tam-gets-22-pay-raise-report

Curious as to what you think a Doctor's wages are in Canada, then what the top Doctors make.

I would be interested in your opinion 

This is why CPC is in trouble

PP does a video about waits for Passports then goes into waits in general claiming we will be waiting for bread soon.  His base fans are giving the video WOW GREAT STUFF - PP YOU ARE THE GREATEST and THANK YOU.

Although not even one suggestion on how to fix the issues was mentioned the video PP is held as the cure for Canada :lol: 

https://fb.watch/dRtV2usjOZ/

So easy to complain about something, tell people it would not be like this if I was in charge and have them fall at your feet with praise the lord 

Also do the DUMMY ONEWAYS understand Carbon Tax only affects 4 provinces so cutting it will not help Canada - how uneducated are these people?

Thanks Doug Ford for carbon tax

On 6/12/2022 at 3:32 PM, 1trailmaker said:

not even comparable but yes they should have been moved along quicker.  Why not bring up Oka

poor argument 

Paid protesters harassing Canadian Citizen 24hrs a day  is the new CPC,  its fucking unbelievable what this party supports now

It isn't comparable because the truckers and people that are protesting aren't starting fires at railway crossings, throwing fire bombs on trains or smashing business's. 

I keep forgetting that the left in Canada think that peaceful protests without violence aren't appropriate. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, snopro31 said:

It isn't comparable because the truckers and people that are protesting aren't starting fires at railway crossings, throwing fire bombs on trains or smashing business's. 

I keep forgetting that the left in Canada think that peaceful protests without violence aren't appropriate. 

Can you point out the Canadians that approved of these railway blockades?  can you point the go fundme?

Like I said Canadians do not support blockades or constant noise 24hr aday with bouncy castle and hot tubs in the middle of the street.

Anti Canadians do support theses things 

5 hours ago, snopro31 said:

The people that arrived by the thousands arrive on say a Saturday to protest, wave the fuck Trudeau flag and then  go home are fine and welcome.  Occupying the streets with paid protesters non stop  is not welcome in my Canada.

Why do you support paid protesters?  

Edited by 1trailmaker

32 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

The people that arrived by the thousands arrive on say a Saturday to protest, wave the fuck Trudeau flag and then  go home are fine and welcome.  Occupying the streets with paid protesters non stop  is not welcome in my Canada.

Then move the fuck out. 

• Sad 1

51 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

sorry My Canada doesn't include paid convoyer's only the fringe minority supports this nonsense

Thanks I like being in Canada 

If your presence don’t add value, then your absence truly will not make a difference 

think about that phrase please before you start your daily rant 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I personally know of people who were in trucks for 15 days in Ottawa that didn't receive 1 cent....

2 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

I personally know of people who were in trucks for 15 days in Ottawa that didn't receive 1 cent....

we weren't they suckered :lol:  Tamara spent 27 days in  a $400 a night room... Thank you conyorers

you know some real dumb ass people 

12 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

sorry My Canada doesn't include paid convoyer's only the fringe minority supports this nonsense

Thanks I like being in Canada 

Trudeaus polling at 10%, so your the fringe now.

Time to put the stupid in cattle cars and haul them away.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trudeaus polling at 10%, so your the fringe now.

Time to put the stupid in cattle cars and haul them away.

Polls don't really mean much 3 years before an election, but at that point any PM is pretty much done in Canada.

You might see JT drop out and let Freeland take over ( something Harper obviously didn't do )