Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

It’s obvious this fucktard is avoiding the protest. What a weak leader he has always shown to be. I’m embarrassed to think he is representing this country on the world stage  

• Like 2

Rogan is now saying he will try better to research things :lol: His show will now have warnings about misinformation about covid19

Claims he isn't aware of content he brings on air - what bullshit Rogan is NOT stupid

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/joe-rogan-spotify-protest-covid-misinformation-neil-young-rcna14158

Rogan pledged to "do my best to try to balance out these more controversial viewpoints with other people’s perspectives, so we can maybe find a better point of view.”

But the podcaster also sought to defend guests on recent episodes of "The Joe Rogan Experience" that drew criticism, calling them "highly credentialed, very intelligent, very accomplished people," offering "an opinion that's different from the mainstream narrative."

"I wanted to hear what their opinion is," Rogan said, later adding: "I do not know if they're right. I don't know because I'm not a doctor, I'm not a scientist. I'm just a person who sits down and talks to people and has conversations with them."

Rogan's comments came as Spotify faced mounting pressure to stop Covid-19 misinformation being shared on the platform unchecked.

3 minutes ago, toslow said:

It’s obvious this fucktard is avoiding the protest. What a weak leader he has always shown to be. I’m embarrassed to think he is representing this country on the world stage  

There isn't a platform to address - and when have you ever seen any leader come out for a protest?  never happened anytime I can remember...

In 2014 when the TRUCKERS protested  what do you think Our Leader said to them?

VANCOUVER, BC — Prime Minister Stephen Harper said Wednesday that the strike at Port Metro Vancouver, orchestrated by about 1,400 container truckers, is unacceptable.

“It is not acceptable to have relatively small numbers of people blocking what is important trade for a range of British Columbian and Canadian business,” Harper said.

About 1,000 drivers, who are part of the United Truckers Association, walked off the job on Feb. 26 in protest of long wait times at the port facilities. They want the port to streamline its operations or pay truckers an hourly wage. (They are currently paid by the load, of course).

Then on Monday, another 300 unionized container truckers joined the protest. They also want increased pay rates that are enforced and standardized across the trucking sector to prevent undercutting.

THIS IS ONEWAY at its best,  I support truckers  (when they hate trudeau and not ask for better wages) 

Really isn't his classic stuff 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

There isn't a platform to address - and when have you ever seen any leader come out for a protest?  never happened anytime I can remember...

In 2014 when the TRUCKERS protested  what do you think Our Leader said to them?

VANCOUVER, BC — Prime Minister Stephen Harper said Wednesday that the strike at Port Metro Vancouver, orchestrated by about 1,400 container truckers, is unacceptable.

“It is not acceptable to have relatively small numbers of people blocking what is important trade for a range of British Columbian and Canadian business,” Harper said.

About 1,000 drivers, who are part of the United Truckers Association, walked off the job on Feb. 26 in protest of long wait times at the port facilities. They want the port to streamline its operations or pay truckers an hourly wage. (They are currently paid by the load, of course).

Then on Monday, another 300 unionized container truckers joined the protest. They also want increased pay rates that are enforced and standardized across the trucking sector to prevent undercutting.

THIS IS ONEWAY at its best,  I support truckers  (when they hate trudeau and not ask for better wages) 

Really isn't his classic stuff 

Once again, can you please start a Harper thread? This thread is about sock boy and his FAILures 

thanks in advance 

• Like 1

Just now, toslow said:

Once again, can you please start a Harper thread? This thread is about sock boy and his FAILures 

thanks in advance 

no - I know you hate when something is shown to you about your Hero.... But facts are THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE :lol: 

okay back to the few hundred truckers that can't crossborder without isolating - such a huge topic

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

no - I know you hate when something is shown to you about your Hero.... But facts are THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE :lol: 

okay back to the few hundred truckers that can't crossborder without isolating - such a huge topic

Boy you are some thick, this post belongs in the protest thread.

Now do you need some internet lessons?

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

The media won't cover the convoy :lol:  

I watched a couple of the interviews with protesters over the weekend. The MSM could not find one intelligent/sober person to interview. I don't know who looks worse.  :lol:

Apparently more Hotels have been booked for this coming weekend in Ottawa.....  The fight for these  1600 drivers wanting to cross the border without vaccines is strong....

Blocking major roads is what the people of Ottawa deserve 

Horns honking all night is something that is sending a huge message ...... To the nieghbours 

a bigger FUCK TRUDEAU sign is needed, that will get their point across 

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Apparently more Hotels have been booked for this coming weekend in Ottawa.....  The fight for these  1600 drivers wanting to cross the border without vaccines is strong....

Horns honking all night is something that is sending a huge message ...... To the nieghbours 

54% of Canadians want all mandates to end.  Sorry you're on the wrong side of this movement.

Stay strong Fail.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Is that your take of the protest?

38 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

54% of Canadians want all mandates to end.  Sorry you're on the wrong side of this movement.

Stay strong Fail.

That's not saying much. I'm sure that its higher than that (no one WANTS any of this to continue) but the adder is that they want them to end once the health care system has recovered. Until then the majority is for it.

I seen a poll last we that said 60% of Canadians are in favour of taxes for the unvaccinated.

42 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

That's not saying much. I'm sure that its higher than that (no one WANTS any of this to continue) but the adder is that they want them to end once the health care system has recovered. Until then the majority is for it.

I seen a poll last we that said 60% of Canadians are in favour of taxes for the unvaccinated.

A CTV poll?  Completely garbage, I have seen 90% against end up totally differnt in the final moments and then it gets taken down.

We are at 90% vaxxed and still wearing masks and social distincing and at all time case loads,  this is worldwide except for the USA. 

This experiment has failed, time to recognize it.  They use the hospitals as an excuse to keep you safe.   The sheep still supporting this never missed a paycheck and most work for the public sector.  Yes they want the lockdowns to continue cause they get to do even less than before and are scared shitless to go outside.

We have been lied to from day one on the vax rollout, it was supposed to be a one time deal not a subscription service to live your life.  That is not freedom, but tyranny.  Gotta think of your kids future cause our governments are not.  Take a look at what is happening to the vax passport in Australia, it tracks whereever you go and uses biometrics for facial recognition.  If you aren't wearing your mask it flags you and notifies the authorities.  You want your kids and grandkids growing up in that shit?

What purpose does this vax passport do?  When do you think the procurment for it started, hint it was before the pandemic started, not in the 3 weeks from when Doug mentioned it.  We have been all lied to.

• Like 1

Another note on our health care drain.  50 years ago there was 10 hospital beds for every 1000 persons in Ontario.  Today that number is 2.5.  Lets blame a plandemic for the long failures of our healthcare system and lets use the unvaxxed as the scapegoat.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Another note on our health care drain.  50 years ago there was 10 hospital beds for every 1000 persons in Ontario.  Today that number is 2.5.  Lets blame a plandemic for the long failures of our healthcare system and lets use the unvaxxed as the scapegoat.

So you admit the health care system wasn't built to handle this.

15 minutes ago, Renegade X said:

What a turn out in Ottawa! I have never seen such unity in my life. The only people I see spreading the hate and misinformation are the people that didn't go and watched the crook of shit news. 

I'll be heading back this week 

Yup I know several people there and can see their snap chats. It’s completely different than the Trudeau funded media shows. It honestly looks awesome 

• Like 2

Trudeau made a pseudo vaccine his entire personality and it’s backfiring 

polling shows that the largest vaccine hesitant groups are minorities and left leaning educated woman 

Trudeau’s disgusting behaviour is uniting Canada like I’ve never seen

even Albertans and and quebecers are finding common ground 

Edited by ACE
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

So you admit the health care system wasn't built to handle this.

That's why we fire nurses and other front line staff.  

Trudeau has wasted most a trillion, how much of that went to increasing capacity?  Not on the agenda.