Check your account email address ×

Polaris 2020 850 pulls 177 hp.

1 minute ago, Anler said:

And they have actual mountains. UP mountains are more like hills. :lol:

There’s a spot 3 miles down the road from my cabin that is 1300’ elevation!!!!!!!!1

:lol: 

Edited by Edmo
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

How much do those turbo sleds weigh? Hopefully they’ve lost about 150 pounds over the last 10’years. 

The Ski Doo 900 turbo comes in at 525 I believe, which is only 30-40 more than the avg 800, or roughly a half tank of gas.  Not sure about the bigger Cat/Yam turbos, but they make pretty big steam right out of the box.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The Ski Doo 900 turbo comes in at 525 I believe, which is only 30-40 more than the avg 800, or roughly a half tank of gas.  Not sure about the bigger Cat/Yam turbos, but they make pretty big steam right out of the box.

Plus the cats and yams are 3 cylinder.

3 hours ago, Reevester said:

That's how good it was. :lol:

Glad no one in our group bought a 900 turbo.  The n/a 900 we have has had starting issues with the relay in cochrane a few times.  Feels like the mid 2000s fucking with relays....

10 hours ago, Anler said:

Plus the cats and yams are 3 cylinder.

So is the Ski Doo. :bc: 

7 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Glad no one in our group bought a 900 turbo.  The n/a 900 we have has had starting issues with the relay in cochrane a few times.  Feels like the mid 2000s fucking with relays....

Yet where we ride a half dozen guys who bought the na 900s love them.  One or two relay issues, certainly nothing chronic.  A buddy of mine let me take his Expedition 900 one day when my Freeride was in the shop getting a new stator.  I couldn’t believe the pace I could carry on that thing.  Keep it clamped and just steer.  My turbo was flawless last year all season.  I guess it depends on your experience.  Meanwhile my Axys Assault blew itself into Smithereens, which was supposed to be the new bulletproof motor.  My brothers 15 Assault which was supposed to have the grenade motor, got torn down at 5500 miles just because he figured it was time.  Had a big chunk missing from one of the pistons but still ran.  You just never know. :lol: 

52 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Mine started acting up on the second ride after buying it

4 hours ago, Reevester said:

That's how good it was. :lol:

Piece of shit it was

11 hours ago, Kev144 said:

He doesn't have a sled :dunno: 

:snack: 

I'm looking.  I do have three trail permits though but no sled yet

14 hours ago, Reevester said:

Ask @04nightfire of the results we experienced. 

I was gaped pretty bad

5 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

Piece of shit it was

I was gaped pretty bad

I wanna line up with Dmann on his Freeride 850 137 this season, now that I have the same exact track and almost the same gearing.  Hopefully the gaping won’t be too bad. :lol: 

10 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

Piece of shit it was

I was gaped pretty bad

My 135 studs may have done it. 153 this year should maker hook pretty while I would hope. 

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I wanna line up with Dmann on his Freeride 850 137 this season, now that I have the same exact track and almost the same gearing.  Hopefully the gaping won’t be too bad. :lol: 

:lol:  Will be interesting to hear how yours performs

13 minutes ago, Reevester said:

My 135 studs may have done it. 153 this year should maker hook pretty while I would hope. 

That track will weigh like 800 pounds.  LOL

32 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Don't think they offered the rip 2 this year on any model.  I like that track more durable than the cobra

Side by side with nothing else the cobra will gape the rip2. The rip 2 is more durable tho. My 1.6 completely gapes the rip2 out of the hole. Like embarassing really