Check your account email address ×

What’s the penalty for TREASON?

Pete

1 minute ago, 01mxz800 said:

cool as a cucumber here, it's you stupid fucks having your mental meltdowns since 11/16 that should settle down, you all have been quite entertaining to say the least:bc:

More pathetic than entertaining :flush:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

cool as a cucumber here, it's you stupid fucks having your mental meltdowns since 11/16 that should settle down, you all have been quite entertaining to say the least:bc:

Well good. With your name calling it makes you seem less intelligent and all lathered up. 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

9C482287-E115-4674-BAA4-BB49C482F488.thumb.jpeg.24e4c462868a6bcd4c90ded1cc700d9e.jpeg

The median age representation at Fox News is 70. What else are those viewers gonna do except yell at Michelle Obama, chant lock her up, and buy depends and liver spot cream. Fox News top advertisers. 

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Well good. With your name calling it makes you seem less intelligent and all lathered up. 

don't you have a diesel engine to go fuck up? I grow tired of your daily sandy vagina TRUMP bad threads, maybe you should find a new hobby, politics is not your forte

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Go have dinner you self important  liver spotted old fuck.

12 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Just now, 01mxz800 said:

don't you have a diesel engine to go fuck up? I grow tired of your daily sandy vagina TRUMP bad threads, maybe you should find a new hobby, politics is not your forte

You feeling tired of something isn’t my issue. Talk with a professional if needed. I’m quite comfortable doing what I’m doing and plan to continue it for the foreseeable future. 

47 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Another easily amused pudbeat.

What are you going to say if it all does go down like that? 

I feel like I’m the only one that isn’t convinced this is or isn’t happening and just waiting and watching. 

29 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I seriously think 2020 will be the literal end of them. I can’t fathom having that kind of delusional hated for anything. Fucking batshit. 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You feeling tired of something isn’t my issue. Talk with a professional if needed. I’m quite comfortable doing what I’m doing and plan to continue it for the foreseeable future. 

You’re still butthurt as all fuck though and post 2020 won’t to do anything but send you over the edge. 

The two things I love about Trump. 

Calling the MSM for the frauds and enemy of the people they are. 

Exposing hate filled liberals for the racist intolerant fraud hypocrites they always were. 

:bc: 

Edited by bussman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

Then don't read his threads.

14 minutes ago, bussman said:

What are you going to say if it all does go down like that? 

I feel like I’m the only one that isn’t convinced this is or isn’t happening and just waiting and watching. 

If does it does...read some of these posts Buss...people are actually awaiting this gleefully yet I'm told I'm the loser that needs to get a life. Mark is a guy that if does happen the way he said he won't shut up about it yet he doesn't acknowledge his support of past boondoggles and clusterfucks like The Iraq War. He is a disingenuous intellecutally dishonest hack. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If does it does...read some of these posts Buss...people are actually awaiting this gleefully yet I'm told I'm the loser that needs to get a life. Mark is a guy that if does happen the way he said he won't shut up about it yet he doesn't acknowledge his support of past boondoggles and clusterfucks like The Iraq War. He is a disingenuous intellecutally dishonest hack. 

I really think you should not give a fuck what he or anybody else thinks. I mean this in a way that’s good for you, I hope you understand how I mean this. 

Just now, bussman said:

I really think you should not give a fuck what he or anybody else thinks. I mean this in a way that’s good for you, I hope you understand how I mean this. 

Oh OK...if that's the case why do these forums even exist. 

19 minutes ago, bussman said:

You’re still butthurt as all fuck though and post 2020 won’t to do anything but send you over the edge. 

The two things I love about Trump. 

Calling the MSM for the frauds and enemy of the people they are. 

Exposing hate filled liberals for the racist intolerant fraud hypocrites they always were. 

This edge of mine that you speak of.....it’s widely misunderstood. I’m hoping for trump to win. 

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

SO we can argue with people we don't know about shit that really dosn't matter. Keeps some from fighting with their wife.

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I always hoped it was to share thoughts, ideas, and moments. 

I’m guessing I’m wrong. Good natured ball busting is fun. But judging by how I’m treated (and almost everybody else here), you are entirely right, this place is for being an asshole to our fellow man. I truly don’t want that and wish all of you good luck in the future. :bc: 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Just fuck off, I have a dinner appointment with my bride and some friends shortly, I’m not interested in playing dipshit ping pong any longer with the boards resident village idiot.  You live in a hovel and drive a 20 year old rusted out truck.  Because you’re lazy.  There is nothing about your life that I envy.  So get in my face expect it back twice as hard loser.

I'm pretty sure this morning you were accusing me of insulting where people live.

You're a hypocritical POS aren't you little Marky.