Check your account email address ×

What’s the penalty for TREASON?

Pete

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Anyone who disagrees with trump commits treason. He sees treason in his soup and under his bed and closet. He’s fucking nuts. 

The walls are closing in. And I’m gonna laugh and laugh and laugh 

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

The walls are closing in. And I’m gonna laugh and laugh and laugh 

You and me both.  Been listening to these morons for 3 years who seem to forget what color the sky is in the world.  A whole bunch of people got this dead wrong.

Just now, spin_dry said:

Yes, donny’s world is getting smaller. 

Lol if that’s what it takes to give  you a sense of security then have at it  :lol2:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

You and me both.  Been listening to these morons for 3 years who seem to forget what color the sky is in the world.  A whole bunch of people got this dead wrong.

Another easily amused pudbeat.

Yes, donny’s world is getting smaller. 

he will win reelection, they will take back the house and gain seats in the senate and you will still be the fucking loser that you have been, you heard it here 1st

• Thanks 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Another easily amused pudbeat.

I’m amused at what a complete dumb fuck and bitter layabout you are.  Yes.  Another one who just doesn’t get how serious this is.  Some of us have had it right from the get go.  Not you.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I’m amused at what a complete dumb fuck and bitter layabout you are.  Yes.  Another one who just doesn’t get how serious this is.  Some of us have had it right from the get go.  Not you.

It’s going to explode like a nuclear bomb 

i cant wait 

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes Mark the last 3 years have been just awful....meanwhile you still get a glow over the Iraq War and think it was justified...fucking idiot.

Tell me some more about how  the Dems are violating the Constitution during this impeachment inquiry....you run your cocksucker constantly acting like you know what's going on and you're nothing but an ignorant partisan hack.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m fully aware of the current piece of shit criminal in the White House. 

Just now, Pete said:

It’s going to explode like a nuclear bomb 

i cant wait 

I honestly think its the only way the country can come back together.  To expose and confront the shit that members of the last administration are guilty of, and send them to jail.  Maybe all the fake news thats been getting shoved down the publics throat will die down.  I don’t expect these people to go down without a fight though.  They’re already asking for Barr to recuse himself.  Yeah....good luck with that.  One desperate hail mary after another.  The public deserves better.  The next election can’t come soon enough.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yes Mark the last 3 years have been just awful....meanwhile you still get a glow over the Iraq War and think it was justified...fucking idiot.

Oh fuck off.  You are easily the most pathetic person on this website.  Make up some more shit about me while you’re at it.  Loser.

Youre dead ass wrong, but will never admit it.

Just now, spin_dry said:

Just because you don’t like him doesn’t make him a criminal. I thought you were just having fun. This looks a lot like butthurt.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh fuck off.  You are easily the most pathetic person on this website.  Make up some more shit about me while you’re at it.  Loser.

Youre dead ass wrong, but will never admit it.

What shit did I make up.....enlighten me. You're the one that calls me an unemployed  layabout which is absolutely not true you wine soaked can't keep a wife motherfucker. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

What shit did I make up.....enlighten me. You're the one that calls me an implored layabout which is absolutely not true you wine soaked can't keep a wife motherfucker. 

Just fuck off, I have a dinner appointment with my bride and some friends shortly, I’m not interested in playing dipshit ping pong any longer with the boards resident village idiot.  You live in a hovel and drive a 20 year old rusted out truck.  Because you’re lazy.  There is nothing about your life that I envy.  So get in my face expect it back twice as hard loser.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Just fuck off, I have a dinner appointment with my bride and some friends shortly, I’m not interested in playing dipshit ping pong any longer with the boards resident village idiot.  You live in a hovel and drive a 20 year old rusted out truck.  Because you’re lazy.  There is nothing about your life that I envy.  So get in my face expect it back twice as hard loser.

Well at least I bought my house   and truck on my own...didn't need to be bailed out by my parents...by the way why would you say that about my house...have you seen it? 

Make you treat her right old man....Tik, Tok, Tik, Tok.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

13 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Easy son. Settle down. 

cool as a cucumber here, it's you stupid fucks having your mental meltdowns since 11/16 that should settle down, you all have been quite entertaining to say the least:bc: