Check your account email address ×

Trumps first 100 days plan speech

• Platinum Contributing Member

Watched this live last week. Don't think it's been mentioned here.

Pretty much spells out his early plans and policies in detail.

His message is buried in true mainstream media fashion with them only reporting his threat to sue his female accusers during his speech. His whole message ignored by media,

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

oh how cute .....someone believes what talking heads say while campaigning ......hey viper. I gotta bridge for sale

what is your opinion on why all the  political establishment hates trump . and what is your opinion on why the MSM is working hard For Hill

serious questions not trying to be a ass .

I am with u they are all worthless pos but this guy at least has never been in office and the media hates him and the political class on both sides hate him worse. IMHO that makes him the only one running worth voting for

• Like 1

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

oh how cute .....someone believes what talking heads say while campaigning ......hey viper. I gotta bridge for sale

Well he certainly isn't as likely to be swayed by big money and special interest groups unlike his rival who has proven everything's for sale at the right price.

Even if he accomplishes a fraction of what he has planned.....it will be more than what we've experienced in the last 8 years and he's already shown he has the energy and fight in him to step up against elitist Washington trash on both sides of the party.

25 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

He said nothing for the first 15 minutes but then he said he would re-open coal mines and approve all the pipelines. 

Do you think that is a good idea?

the EPA has way way way overstepped its bounds and should not be allowed to regulate co2 as a pollutant. Approving the pipeline is a good idea

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

the EPA has way way way overstepped its bounds and should not be allowed to regulate co2 as a pollutant. Approving the pipeline is a good idea

And coal?  Even China knows there is a problem with coal.

So the way to make America great seems to involve forgetting about the effects of air and water pollution. 

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

And coal?  Even China knows there is a problem with coal.

So the way to make America great seems to involve forgetting about the effects of air and water pollution. 

All the mercury, NOx, and SOx regulations are now in place. Millions/billions have been spent to put coal burning facilities within compliance of the new standards.  

So what's your issue with coal? And what is the alternative? :dunno: 

20 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Any thoughts on his healthcare plan? What do you specifically like about it?

I'd like to here other's opinions on this as well.  It was talked about a little bit on the old site about opening up state borders for purchasing healthcare to provide more competition and thus lower costs.  Is there potential there for it to work or not?

On 10/28/2016 at 10:51 PM, f7ben said:

And you didn't buy into what Bernie was saying?  :lmao:

Im sure he will have the wall built, all illegals deported, all trade deals re-negotiated, new tax code implemented, all crime stopped, dogs and cats living together, etc... all in the first 100 days. Because he is smart.

16 minutes ago, Anler said:

Im sure he will have the wall built, all illegals deported, all trade deals re-negotiated, new tax code implemented, all crime stopped, dogs and cats living together, etc... all in the first 100 days. Because he is smart.

People from both sides may actually believe this.  At least we won't be putting in another establishment politician in the office.

4 hours ago, Anler said:

Did he say 35% tax cut? But I thought he was going to increase spending on the Military. Isn't that one of your biggest expenses? He is going to decrease revenue and increase spending while he balances the budget? I can see how his businesses keep failing.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Did he say 35% tax cut? But I thought he was going to increase spending on the Military. Isn't that one of your biggest expenses? He is going to decrease revenue and increase spending while he balances the budget? I can see how his businesses keep failing.

Derp derp derp .......oil doesnt move by train ....derp derp .....Pipelines arent safe derp derp.....

Back to the glory hole faggot .....you've lowered the bar here well past what we can tolerate

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Derp derp derp .......oil doesnt move by train ....derp derp .....Pipelines arent safe derp derp.....

Back to the glory hole faggot .....you've lowered the bar here well past what we can tolerate

Sure dumbass. In your little world pipelines don't leak, they won't affect the drinking water. Some of those leaking pipelines that leaked for years couldn't possibly have poisoned any wells. The more I read your posts the more I'm convinced you live near a pipeline. How's your lead count?

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Sure dumbass. In your little world pipelines don't leak, they won't affect the drinking water. Some of those leaking pipelines that leaked for years couldn't possibly have poisoned any wells. The more I read your posts the more I'm convinced you live near a pipeline. How's your lead count?

Here are the facts you twink

A. Oil will be moved from ground to refinery

B. Pipeline is the safest method by a wide margin

Get that through your cum sponge head faggot and then maybe you can see what reality looks like

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Here are the facts you twink

A. Oil will be moved from ground to refinery

B. Pipeline is the safest method by a wide margin

Get that through your cum sponge head faggot and then maybe you can see what reality looks like

Pipelines could be safer. Perhaps double wall construction with better leak detection. 

That would cut into the profits. They've already been leaking and destroying livelihoods and Trump wants to reduce regulations.

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Pipelines could be safer. Perhaps double wall construction with better leak detection. 

That would cut into the profits. They've already been leaking and destroying livelihoods and Trump wants to reduce regulations.

No Trump wants to build a new tech advanced one .....just like anti nuke lobby only ends up keeping old tech in place until it fails